What are my professional vocations?

This is my second thread here.

astro_w2gw_03_noah_de_aguiar.32631.22313.gif

Well, I'll start my medical school in october. Do I sincerely have the vocation of being a doctor? Is there any indication of it? or is it *weak*? I want to be good and really useful in my professional choice. Please, I want honest comments about it. :)

Money isn't my first priority--as a truly vocation is--, but I'd like to know about it too.

I know some of you are going to say about artistic skills or something related to aesthetic, which It's true, but somehow I don't feel attracted by it. It's like a "death" skill.

Last edited:

ukdesifem

This is my second thread here.

View attachment 59676

Well, I'll start my medical school in october. Do I sincerely have the vocation of being a doctor? Is there any indication of it? or is it *weak*? I want to be good and really useful in my professional choice. Please, I want honest comments about it. :)

Money isn't my first priority--as a truly vocation is--, but I'd like to know about it too.

I know some of you are going to say about artistic skills or something related to aesthetic, which It's true, but somehow I don't feel attracted by it. It's like a "death" skill.

Medicine could work.

Saturn in 6th/Pisces, Mars in 12th, and Moon in 8th are all viable placements in this regard.

FROG

Looks more like psychiatry to me

Note 'cazimi' mercury in Sag, the sign of its detriment. And Merc rule s 10 th.

But the ambitious Mars in the 12 could be an asset in the world of subconscious. The another swim in the fuzzy boundaries s of what is real in the 6th with Pisces. There lies Saturn grounding the work habits in the Pisces an world. It oppose Mars. Which is good. The two can being some balance into the extremes of each on their own.

Shall I contine to describe my reasoning?

Last edited:
Medicine could work.

Saturn in 6th/Pisces, Mars in 12th, and Moon in 8th are all viable placements in this regard.

Looks more like psychiatry to me

Note 'cazimi' mercury in Sag, the sign of its detriment. And Merc rule s 10 th.

But the ambitious Mars in the 12 could be an asset in the world of subconscious. The another swim in the fuzzy boundaries s of what is real in the 6th with Pisces. There lies Saturn grounding the work habits in the Pisces an world. It oppose Mars. Which is good. The two can being some balance into the extremes of each on their own.

Shall I contine to describe my reasoning?

Thanks so much! I really have a great interesting in understanding the human mind, it's something really big that I even can't countain myself. But I have never considered psychiatry up to now. Could you tell me more about it?
My mercury is related by mars, isn't it?

Last edited:
You never responded to the comments of your first thread.

I'm sorry about that. But I've read all the posts there. Yours were really interesting, and have made me thinking more about myself. I still don't how do deal it with it, but now, at least, I have some answers. I'll never be totally sure about what really is happening, my soul understands the facts, though.
Nothing is really a curse.
Thank you so much!