Am I Chaos? Sun Opposition Mars*

Love2Know

I have been told that I am the human embodiment of Chaos. That I drift through life and sittuations without any schedual or planning. This is pretty close to the truth. I am very much in the momment and I will be that person loudly asking people if they have seen my phone as I am talking on it.
I can be the calmest person while being threatened or hurt though.. the little things stress me out. Other peoples anger can calm me down. Does this sound close to sun op mars? Anyone else have this aspect?
Ps I tried to make lists but they get lost or destroyed.

waybread

Sun opposite Mars might be involved, but it would take more than that. What about your Uranus and Neptune?

Have you ever been diagnosed with PTSD or did you ever suffer a serious childhood trauma? I ask because PTSD can manifest with a lot of inability to focus.

Love2Know

Sun opposite Mars might be involved, but it would take more than that. What about your Uranus and Neptune?

Have you ever been diagnosed with PTSD or did you ever suffer a serious childhood trauma? I ask because PTSD can manifest with a lot of inability to focus.

My mother has ptsd but she was/is very protective of me. I have generalized anxiety and probably ADD but I didnt feel like finishing the tests. I have sun quincunx uranus and mercury quincux neptune... hmm jup square uranus maybe that one. I commit to things externally but not internally.

Last edited:

Julian

Banned
I have Sun quincunx Mars and I'm an Aries. I don't drift through life like you do but I sometimes have these rage outbursts which offend people really badly.

Love2Know

I have Sun quincunx Mars and I'm an Aries. I don't drift through life like you do but I sometimes have these rage outbursts which offend people really badly.
yeah no one likes that. My rage is more self directed. I am hard on myself but I come off really laid back

Julian

Banned
yeah no one likes that. My rage is more self directed. I am hard on myself but I come off really laid back

It's funny because I tend to switch between the two. My Mars is retrograde but when I feel bad about myself it goes away quickly. I think that the Sun-Jupiter quincunx to Mars from Aries helps it being direct and outward.