Should I get lumbar spinal surgery on March 20th, 2012?

CB1980

I got an email about a Triple Retrograde -- my luck! -- of Mercury, Mars & Saturn... My question is: does it mean it WILL invariably be a disaster? I mean, I PRAYED and meditated A LOT, asking that the date my neurosurgeon gave me were the perfect one BEFORE I went to the doctor! Geez!

The data: I was born April 27th, 1980 in Santurce, Puerto Rico (Santurce is a district of the San Juan County) at 1:19 AM. The surgery would be to correct a disc herniation on my lower back that is causing nerve impingement of my sciatica (the nerve that traverses down the right leg). They will not be tweaking with my leg though -- the surgeon will merely remove the herniation on my disc and remove any "junk" tissues in the lumbar spinal canal. This is my third surgery -- not sure if you need to know that at all. The surgery is on March 20th, 2012 and it will be in Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico (Rio Piedras is also a district of the San Juan County). I have yet to know the time of surgery, though -- is it important?

My concern is, if this would not be a good time for surgery then WHEN?! :-( I'm in pain and in bed all day. Also, any suggestions on HOW to tell the surgeon to reschedule if needed? :-s

Thanks to anyone who can help in any way!

P.S.: Time zone in PR is UTC-4 AST.

Anachiel

The Moon is in a very nice aspect to benefic Venus and Jupiter that day. Also, the Moon and Jupiter and the Moon and Venus are in a mutual reception which strengthens each of them.

CB1980

The Moon is in a very nice aspect to benefic Venus and Jupiter that day. Also, the Moon and Jupiter and the Moon and Venus are in a mutual reception which strengthens each of them.

Thank you, Anachiel. I postponed to May 1st, because Mercury and Mars would not longer be retrograde and also because the Moon is in Virgo and not Void of Course.

I wonder if that Jupiter and Venus would still be in a helping position, since I was reading this here: http://www.azastrologers.org/Articles/NaumannSurgery.pdf and this section below caught my eye:

GUARDIAN ANGEL ASPECTS
THAT CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE – As
mentioned previously, the transiting Moon
either conjunct, sextile or trine the
person’s natal Venus or Jupiter at the time
of surgery is a sign that a higher Cosmic
force than the surgeon is paying attention
to you on that surgery table. These are the
‘guardian angel’ aspects. I have seen one
of these, time and again, make up the
difference on a surgery chart that we’ve
selected.

CB1980

Surgery went GREAT. I'm still recovering at 2 weeks, but I feel much better already. I continue to meditate daily and it keeps me positive and I feel my body's energy centers very alive and working. Thanks to everybody who contributed in one way or another, even with good thoughts/wishes. :happy: