transiting saturn in my 2nd house.

tanamarios

Hi everyone , im checking my transits and i found that the transiting Saturn (ruling my natal fifth house ,located in my eleventh) is about to enter my second house in Libra. What will the effects or situations that i will experience during this transit?

gishan

Yes ,be happy, good time come, Try lottery wins, it is not necessary to spend much money for lotteris, Just buy lottery tickets for small cost, you may gain huge money by buying lotterys at this time. Specially moon also going on the libra , more wining chances in your chart now. So moon, saturn, venus, sun, in your second place, sure lottery win.

Yes ,be happy, good time come, Try lottery wins, it is not necessary to spend much money for lotteris, Just buy lottery tickets for small cost, you may gain huge money by buying lotterys at this time. Specially moon also going on the libra , more wining chances in your chart now. So moon, saturn, venus, sun, in your second place, sure lottery win.

what, really? 8th house is the house of *other people's money* as in lotteries, not 2nd :innocent:

All transits act as background influences, until they make an aspect to another planet or Angle within your chart. next aspect looks like trine to venus

http://cafeastrology.com/saturntransitinghouses.html

MaeMae

Banned
an interesting take on saturn going thru 2nd...(scratching head)

if you consider saturn to be a planet of austerity, limitations, rewards for Hard Work and getting serious about matters, I wouldn't expect growths of income unless they were related to long-term efforts.

my experience with saturn transiting 2nd house was of income restrictions, pay raises not given and seemingly around every turn, money going toward necessities and unforseen expenses. not much crinkling of bills or rattling of coins in my pocketbook during the time. it was a time of needing to stretch a dollar bill like taffy to get by.

on the good note, i learned i could get by on very little, which helped prepare me for the bum economy we're in right now.
i had to become very selective and cautious of how and where and on what i spent my sheckles.

Just have to add that my saturn is currently finishing up (in the next 6 months) it's transit of the 2nd, and it actually has been a good period for me financially...i do have to attribute it, however, to my simultaneous transit of Uranus in the 8th and Tpluto coming up to trine ruler of my 2nd house...look at the whole picture, it certainly has not been the money-anxiety era I was anticipating...

gishan

I studied Astrology as a hobby at the beginning. I did not believe it at the beginning surely. But according to experiences that I have got to my life later, I understood, it is better , if I believe Astrology , it is better, Now I have understood that Astrology is truth. But some astrologers do not study this properly. Now see this, above expressions. I verify again that lottery win chance surely. In addition to that , we have to see his birth chart for that chart is lucky enough to win a lottery. In Astrology 5 th place is responsible for lottery wins [random events] a 8 th place is responsible for others money and sudden events and hidden wealth and sex and life time etc. Second place is responsible for your own wealth. So 5 th place is most effective place for lottery wins and it can be supported by getting others money [8 th place] or by your own money [2 nd place deposited by merits done in the past of this his life and earlier his lives ] . See saturn come to his second place [libra sign ] is the highest power position of Saturn and Saturn is the lord of his fifth house [random lottery events]. So lottery win is possible.

I studied Astrology as a hobby at the beginning. I did not believe it at the beginning surely. But according to experiences that I have got to my life later, I understood, it is better , if I believe Astrology , it is better, Now I have understood that Astrology is truth. But some astrologers do not study this properly. Now see this, above expressions. I verify again that lottery win chance surely. In addition to that , we have to see his birth chart for that chart is lucky enough to win a lottery. In Astrology 5 th place is responsible for lottery wins[agreed it is the house of gambling] [random events] a 8 th place is responsible for others money and sudden events and hidden wealth and sex and life time etc. Second place is responsible for your own wealth. So 5 th place is most effective place for lottery wins and it can be supported by getting others money [8 th place] or by your own money [2 nd place deposited by merits done in the past of this his life and earlier his lives ] . See saturn come to his second place [libra sign ] is the highest power position of Saturn and Saturn is the lord of his fifth house [random lottery events]. So lottery win is possible.

for your scenario to work something needs to aspect natal saturn ruler of 5th OR ruler of 8th - mars. Currently t Saturn is trining natal venus in 5th BUT as it's within 5' orb of 6th house cusp it's more effective there. So tanamarios, did anything happen in last few days?

Also T Saturn made a sextile at natal saturn at 16' so did this sextile do anything? First 3weeks September?

T Saturn will be making a square to natal mercury - a *square* this is good for studying and research, reading, writing and wanting to withdraw from communicating.

As T Jupiter (the main indicator of wealth) in 8th house of 'other people's money* is having a Jupiter return, which only happens every 12years. Now THIS may be quite lucky. If you are going to buy lottery tickets, try when T Jupiter squares natal venus at 20' next year.

8thstellium

Saturn exalts in libra..
2nd house is not just for wealth, but also for the food, family and voice.
The entire chart has to be looked at in detail for the aspects, associations, combustion, if it's placed in a friendly house or enemy house etc..
It's not appropriate to read based on just one planet's position :ninja:

Saturn exalts in libra..
2nd house is not just for wealth, but also for the food, family and voice.
The entire chart has to be looked at in detail for the aspects, associations, combustion, if it's placed in a friendly house or enemy house etc..
It's not appropriate to read based on just one planet's position :ninja:

SO 4th house doesn't stand for family any more then? and 3rd house doesn't mean communications either? I have no idea where you can find such things as food.......:w00t: :w00t:

8thstellium

By voice i dint mean comminication..or how eloquent the person is...
Most of the singers have a strong 2nd house but many charismatic leaders and successful politicians might have a good 4th house..4th is also a house of emotional satisfaction, happiness

I am not sure about 3rd..

I answer from my limited knowledge..
As a senior member you can probably let us know if we make mistakes instead of looking down up on people like me or making sarcastic comments

Last edited:
By voice i dint mean comminication..or how eloquent the person is...
Most of the singers have a strong 2nd house but many charismatic leaders and successful politicians might have a good 4th house..4th is also a house of emotional satisfaction, happiness

I am not sure about 3rd..

I answer from my limited knowledge..
As a senior member you can probably let us know if we make mistakes instead of looking down up on people like me or making sarcastic comments

so if you 'thought' a little more before posting, then there would be no need to comment. You leave yourself wide open to other members, not just myself. I want everyone to learn astrology 'properly' from the ground up and don't like to see sweeping statements as new members learning astrology tend to take things on 'face value' and think it must be true if so and so said this. It's good we all get challenged and methodolgy is correct, that's the way members learn.
:love:

Saturn in libra exalts. that's true BUT it's still considered a *malific* planet nonetheless

8thstellium

Thanks..
I would appreciate it if there was more correction (when someone makes a mistake) and less sarcasm...You don't want to scare people away, do you?
I read many many many posts before i joined this forum, though I am a junior member here..
You know what I would be happy if 2nd stands just for wealth and has nothing to do with family as the guy's chart has Jup in 2nd and was told by many many people that his current relationship will go strong as Jup is occupying his own house in 2nd in a house of family
Also if u look at my initial post, i did not mention anything about 3rd or 4th houses...i just mentioned what i know about 2nd...where i added few more things to wealth..
Does anyone else disagree with me about the 2nd house?
Does it not indicate family at all?

Thanks..
I would appreciate it if there was more correction (when someone makes a mistake) and less sarcasm...You don't want to scare people away, do you?
I read many many many posts before i joined this forum, though I am a junior member here..
You know what I would be happy if 2nd stands just for wealth and has nothing to do with family as the guy's chart has Jup in 2nd and was told by many many people that his current relationship will go strong as Jup is occupying his own house in 2nd in a house of family
Also if u look at my initial post, i did not mention anything about 3rd or 4th houses...i just mentioned what i know about 2nd...where i added few more things to wealth..
Does anyone else disagree with me about the 2nd house?
Does it not indicate family at all?

I don't feel 2nd stands for wealth per se, but a person's *earning capacity* possessions, personal values, beliefs etc. below is a link for clarification
http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology/houses.htm#house2

Notice Jupiter in *8th house* not 2nd. Libra/venus rules 2nd house and is posited in 5th in airy aquarius with oppositon to saturn, which ensures financial and romatic shortages. This Square needs watching for something (transit, progression, solar arc) gets to 20-21'scorpio as this will then create a Grand Square and enormous tension/problems..

T Saturn through 2nd house
"This stage of life is often marked by hard work. It is a practical time in one's life. Financial success may not be remarkable, yet it is generally steady, if slow to come by. This transit has traditionally been associated with financial loss, but in truth, it is more about our perceptions—we are apt to review how effective we have been on a financial level to date, and find some dissatisfaction with our progress. In fact, gains may be slow, but sudden reversals are not common with this transit"
http://www.cafeastrology.com/saturntransitinghouses.html

If it's considered malefic despite exaltion, how come saturn gives good results, infact great results to few people during it's transit periods, if well placed???
:surprised:

So have you had this transit yourself yet? have you seen any benefits from T Saturn going through 2nd? or is this just circumspect guessing

8thstellium

My Saturn is not well placed in my chart..So even if he was transiting thru my Libra house (12th for me), which will be starting this Nov 15th, I will not have good results..
I am talking about people who have a well placed saturn in their natal chart..

tanamarios

my excuses for not answering my forum. In my case, the only events that has happening to me was that i spend money several events connected to the 5th house. I just wanted to know , how i integrated Saturn into my second house considering that my natal Saturn, rules my fifth and is in my eleventh house.