Venue: London
K/o: 15:00

Fulham Home kit: White
Chelsea away Kit: white and gray

Asc: Sagittarius: Deep blue
Lord Jupiter: Blue, purple and yellow, shades of bright red
Jupiter is Scorpio: Dark red

Dec: Gemini: Orange
Lord Mercury: Light gray and silvery color shades, white, Yellow(Gemini)
Mercury in Libra: Blue-green

So both the teams have almost same kit color. In this case who will be the Asc. ?

Jupiter: Mercury

In the 10th house: +5 in the 9th house +2
Direct +4 Direct +4
Oriental +2 Oriental -2
Free from sun’s beam +5 In Sun’s beam -4

Total +16 Total 0

Big difference: +16

Essential Dignities:

Jupiter is in Mars’ Triplicity
In Venus’ Terms
In Moon’s face
Jupiter is Paragrine

Mercury is in Mutual reception with Venus +5
In saturn’s Triplictiy
In Jupiter’s Terms
In Saturn’s Face

Note: Jupiter is paregrine and Mercury is in mutual reception with Venus but in Jupiter’s Term

So I think Asc team has better chances to win this game. What do you think? Your guidance is essential and important for me.

Regards,
Rohan Joshi

Attachments

• Chart.doc
    47 KB · Views: 40

fensi88

When you have big accidental dignities differnece you have not to look essential dignities!
About colors I look at home (now I am at office). I can say I have the same problem regarding match Real Madrid vs Dinamo (Champions Leaugue) I can not decide who is who, because I get Ar ASC, and nobody is red! Real is white and Dinamo away kit is blue, both are adequate with DSC in Lib! I am in a big trouble!

Rohan

Dear Goca,

Have you seen the chart? When you at home please check the calculations of accidental dignities and if there is any mistakes please suggest me.

All these matches have same k/o time so have almost same charts. So I think the calculation of dignities could be very crucial. Please spare some time today for that. IF you have any suggestions about the matches please let me know.

Arsenal v Sheffield United
Aston Villa v Charlton Athletic
Fulham v Chelsea
Manchester City v West Ham United
Middlesbrough v Blackburn Rovers
Wigan Athletic v Watford

Regards,
Rohan Joshi

fensi88

Here is a big question who is who. Because Ge is connect with multi colours, I would consider Fulham as DSC, because they have white/black kit.
But what about Chelsea? There away kit is primary white all. But ASC is no way connect with white it is connect with blue. If this match will broadcast maybe Chelsea will wear her official colour blue kit in this match, to be easier recognised by fans infront of TV. Please watch this match, I am interested in what kit's colour will dress Chelsea in this match.
I got this result for accidental dignities:
Chelsea, ASC=14
Fulham, DSC=6
(again difference in orienat occidental)
With ruler of 1st in 10th and with this result I think Chelsea has better chance to win. But ruler of DSC Me is in conjuct with antiscion of Ur?! What does this mean?!

Rohan

Dear Goca

"But ruler of DSC Me is in conjuct with antiscion of Ur?! What does this mean?!"

I can not understand what you are trying to suggest. can you please make it more clear?

Regards,
Rohan Joshi

Rohan

Dear Goca,

Here we see the difference of accidental dignities is big enough. Would you still prefer to give importance to essential dignities. I have observed that Jupiter is paragrine here and Mercury is in Jupiter's Term.

In all the matches starts from 15:00 will have Asc. win. I think.

Any comments?

Regards,
Rohan Joshi

fensi88

"But ruler of DSC Me is in conjuct with antiscion of Ur?! What does this mean?!"

I can not understand what you are trying to suggest. can you please make it more clear?

With Ur you never know, Ur likes to surprise!

Here we see the difference of accidental dignities is big enough. Would you still prefer to give importance to essential dignities.

By my calculation difference is not so big, I told you I think it is big when it is more that 10. With more the difference you do not have to look essential dignities, you look at them only when the result of dignities are "same", not big.

Rohan

ok got it.

You consider the difference between accidental diginities "not to0 big", so in this case should we consider the essential dignities? and if we consider the essential dignities Jupiter is paregrine and Mercury is in mutual reception with Venus but in Jupiter’s Term. So Jupiter the Lord of Asc. becomes weak and same time the Dec. Lord is in term of Jupiter the Asc. Lord. how you analyse this?

Regards,
Rohan Joshi

Xavi

No match begins precise. Usually one, two or three minutes minutes later. In this case,(Fulham V Chelsea) if the match begins two minutes later (15:02 ), change ASC. Think about it, please.

Greetings
Xavi

fensi88

Yes, Xavi, you are apsolutely right! Only one minute can make a difference!!
Today in Belgrade there is match about Partizan vs Zvezda at 17h. For that time ruler of 1st is inside 7house near cusp, that means ASC team is in hands of enemy. ONLY MINUTE AFTER ruler of ASC is on cusp of 7th house (in 6 house) and that means ASC team controls DSC team and usually wins!!

fensi88

Fulham vs Chelsea 0:2

But what about Chelsea? There away kit is primary white all. But ASC is no way connect with white it is connect with blue. If this match will broadcast maybe Chelsea will wear her official colour blue kit in this match, to be easier recognised by fans infront of TV.

As I presume, Chelsea wear blue kit. Here is the pic from match:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/

Xavi

Goca, please what do you think about this macht?

Betis- Real Madrid (0-1) scored minute 6

23/09/2006
20:02 h. (GMT)
37N23 6W00
ASC: 11Tau30

Kit Betis: green,white
R. Madrid: dark blue (2n kit)

Before all, sorry for my english.

I have followed Goca's system (colors) to analyze this party and have failed the prognosis. ASC and his ruler, Venus, are for the Betis. DSC, in Escorpio and the rulers, Mars and Pluto: Real Madrid .(dark blue, almost black, approaches more Escorpio than to Taurus.

In this event Venus is in better position than Mars, at least by essential dignities. Yes, Jupiter in DSC but POF is in ASC

R, Madrid scored minute 6, when the nodal axis enters V-XI .

Thanks
from Barcelona

Greetings,
Xavi

fensi88

From Barcelona?! My daughter had visit your town last year and she said it is the most beautiful town on the world! She has a lot of pictures from that journey and she would like to work in that town and live, but unfortunately there is no job for her (she is programm engineer in VHDL language). Regarding English, it is OK until we understand each other!
Regarding match, you are good, you asign ASC and DSC correct! So would I.
I look at chart. Ve is considered as in 6 house (less than 5 degrees from next cusp) and Ma is in 6 house too. Frawley said that it is more important accidental dignities. Here we got for accidental dignities for Ve=-6, for Ma=-2. Frawley said too, only when accidental dignities gives equal result we look essential.
Regarding POF Frawley said it is not important except if ruler is in conjuct with POF's contrasticion!! Here it is not case, father more POF is in conjuct with most unfortunate fix star Algol. So Ju in 7 house is advantage for Real.One more thing that I can not explain is that Ma is in conjuct with unfortunate fix star Vindemiatrix, may be because of Ju in 7 Real has simly luck, maybe thay did not been really better in that match. Or thay was much better and score only one goal (ruler in conjuct with Vindemiatrix)?
Thanks for this information about timing of goals.

Xavi

Thank you Goca for the answer. But, which is the more important factor in the match Betis-Real Madrid? POF conjunct Algol or Venus more strong than Mars? More: mars, Madrid ruler, in conjunct with Vindemiatrix, perhaps it means that Cicihno, Madrid player, suffered one serious injury. I don’t know. If the rules are the more important element, then, I can’t understand why Betis lost the match.

Yes Goca, Barcelona is a beautiful city, very beautiful city, ... I’m a luck man. Where do you live?

Well, Wednesday Champions league: Werder Bremen – Barça (F.C. Barcelona) My team (We are the champions!!!!!)

Today, this night:

Barça 1 (minute 49)-Valencia 1 (minute 16)
Barcelona
41N23, 2E11
19:02 GMT
PLACIDUS
ASC:5Tau05

Valencia scored when his ruler, Venus, enter in V house and Barça scored when his ruler, Mars, enter in V house,!!!!!! plus Chiron conjunct MC. Curious.

Greetings
Xavi

fensi88

But, which is the more important factor in the match Betis-Real Madrid? POF conjunct Algol or Venus more strong than Mars?
If we look accidental dignities, Ma is stronger then Ve, differnece is 4. Problem is that I do not know is it enought differnece for win (Frawley do not say anything about some limits for that).

More: mars, Madrid ruler, in conjunct with Vindemiatrix, perhaps it means that Cicihno, Madrid player, suffered one serious injury.

Thanks for this explanation.

Rohan

Goca, Chelsea were Blue dress in that match. You have told me to see the live telecast of that match to decide the kit's colour.

I was correct in predicting the result with your support and guidance.

Regards,
Rohan Joshi