Keanu Reeves relationships

MaybeNow

Is a man with venus and mars in cancer passive?

Does he expect the woman to initiate dates, escalate the relationship, ask for exclusivity, propose, make all plans?

Does he "mother" his woman: "Take your vitamins, dear. Eat your vegetables. Wear your scarf, it's cold outside." Or does he want her to say and do things like that for him?

I've only dated men who are assertive and who hate being mothered so don't know if I'd even find a Venus/Mars Cancer man attractive. But I could be wrong!

sp1ca

Is a man with venus and mars in cancer passive?

I think so :unsure:

Does he expect the woman to initiate dates, escalate the relationship, ask for exclusivity, propose, make all plans?
I don't think so, that would be more Aries-Venus

Does he "mother" his woman: "Take your vitamins, dear. Eat your vegetables. Wear your scarf, it's cold outside." Or does he want her to say and do things like that for him?
I think both would be true :lol:

I've only dated men who are assertive and who hate being mothered so don't know if I'd even find a Venus/Mars Cancer man attractive. But I could be wrong!
I have my Mars in Aries, however I also find him very charming :love: (My venus is in Cancer, conjuncts his Mars)
He puts his 3 planets into my 7th house (my 7th house starts at a late degree of Gemini, then Cancer comes in) My sun sign is Virgo :sideways:

Last edited:

MaybeNow

Hmmm, if he's passive but doesn't like aggressive women (like a man with Venus in Aries would), no wonder he is single. He doesn't approach women and doesn't like women to approach him!:andy:

MaybeNow

Interesting. I'm learning a lot about astrology.

Here is an astrologer discussing the Venus-Mars conjunction.

I wonder how what he says would manifest depending on sign? KR has Cancer. What if another man had both in Leo, for example?

Here is Moon-Mars conj. Sounds like a difficult person who has this aspect.

Last edited:

oriel

I remember reading that he is shy,maybe because of double virgo? and he is sort of a loner too and a perfectionist.
Having moon in 11th,does it means he has more female friends than male?a friend of mine has moon in 11th and he has more female friends too,very yin energy but straight guy..
keanu's 7th house is in pisces and the ruler of it is in 9th house so his relationship or partner would be from a far land or different culture and the ruler of 9th house taurus is in 11th house,house of friends,collective group,organizations like charity or humanitarian organizations, also 11th house is hopes,dreams and wishes.So he will meet his partner probably from a far land from where he is or foreign culture through social groups?
I'm just trying to learn astrology here too.

Etchasketch

Interesting topic. When I was in high school all the girls I knew compared me to him. I never understood why but he and I do share some sign/house placements. Anyone care to make a comparison and clue me in? I suspect the sun in 12th and chiron in the 7th have a lot to do with our lack of relationships.

Attachments

• astro.jpg
    astro.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 35

MaybeNow

I remember reading that he is shy,maybe because of double virgo? and he is sort of a loner too and a perfectionist.

his relationship or partner would be from a far land or different culture ... meet his partner probably from a far land from where he is or foreign culture through social groups?
If he's looking for the perfect woman, he will remain single. She doesn't exist any more than a perfect man does.

Technically speaking, since he is Canadian, an American is a foreigner.

sp1ca

Having moon in 11th,does it means he has more female friends than male?a friend of mine has moon in 11th and he has more female friends too,very yin energy but straight guy..
keanu's 7th house is in pisces and the ruler of it is in 9th house so his relationship or partner would be from a far land or different culture and the ruler of 9th house taurus is in 11th house,house of friends,collective group,organizations like charity or humanitarian organizations, also 11th house is hopes,dreams and wishes.So he will meet his partner probably from a far land from where he is or foreign culture through social groups?
I'm just trying to learn astrology here too.

I think having more female part is true :biggrin:

I'm from a far land and different culture :whistling:

he need a cancer type lady with other aspects :unsure:

sp1ca

If he's looking for the perfect woman, he will remain single. She doesn't exist any more than a perfect man does.

Technically speaking, since he is Canadian, an American is a foreigner.

if I remember correctly his neptune makes an aspect to his venus XD "hopeless romantic"
being double Virgo -> perfectionist
Pisces on the cusp of 7th house+Chiron in 7th+Cancer-Moon/Venus
He's probably interested in ladies which are troublemakers, loonies he thinks he can help or fix. :tongue: He is mothering them, he should find someone who will mother him :biggrin:

sp1ca

From the book of Jenni Kosarin :biggrin:

1st one Virgo man
2nd one Virgo man with Cancer-Venus

Attachments

• virgo1.jpg
    virgo1.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 44
  • vircan.jpg
    vircan.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 45

ashriia

I've always sort of liked his weird way. Looking at this chart, at first glance venus and moon look okay. when you see venus is sextile jupiter. nice.
but then- saturn in pisces ruler of his 7th, chiron conjunct the descendant chiron in fairly tight opposition with pluto. and then, lilith in his 4th conjunct his south node. (*traditionally* cancer rules the 4th). Juno is also in scorpio, as is his 7th house ruler. Which brings us back to pluto opp chiron. I may be reaching, or looking too far down the rabbit hole.. but to me, death/wounds and rebirth themes are written all over his relationships.

His NN is conjunct my Ascendant and Moon. in-ter-es-ting. haven't had that synastry aspect before.:bandit:

oriel

Maybe he does get attracted to women he thinks he can fix or help and his moon in cancer makes him nurturing and protective of his loved ones.
Having a pisces desc myself,yes I think I get drawn to people that I want to help or fix lol in the end it is very exhausting and draining.
Also my jupiter is in 9th too,I think it shows why I'm interested in metaphysical stuffs too.
He has jupiter in 9th and I'm not surprised that keanu is well read too.

sp1ca

His NN is conjunct my Ascendant and Moon. in-ter-es-ting. haven't had that synastry aspect before.:bandit:

My South Node conjuncts his Ascendant and Sun, does it mean something "karmic"?? XD am I supposed to be his fan?? I truly adore him. :love: