Relationship Interpretation please? :)

♥O.o

My chart is labeled Sagittarius. My friend (we'll call 'S'.) is labeled Pisces.
Hope I attached everything correctly. I appreciate any useful and interesting information. Thank you for your time and patience.

Okay, so I met S in November of 2009 and we have been friends for a while. I don't have a lot of close friends. I feel as if people come and go in my life - Who knows why, right?

[Summary]. My sun is in Sag, his is in pisces. I put two synastry/relationship charts up because I'm new at astrology and am not sure which one to use? Thanks Is this relationship karmic at all? Is there anything that's interesting that's worth noting in my friend and mine's relationship.
I'm female, S is male.

[More Details below.]
Well, when I first met this guy I thought he was attractive & we went to the harbor shore together. He said I made him think of home that day - Even to this day when he reflects about it, he insists there was something different/special about it.

I wasn't expecting it to go anywhere - Even as friends because I don't do well in relationships (apparently). ha.

I was surprised to hear from him again. Several months later he took me to a party and for whatever reason something changed for me. It's like I suddenly 'fell' for him. I went a little overboard and started buying him gifts and showering him in compliments - He didn't stop me.

Eventually I asked him if he was interested and he said 'I dont want to hurt your feelings.' - I got so angry, I decided I didn't want to see him anymore. I was doing good for a while, then he got ahold of me & I continued to avoid him for almost a month.

He sucked me back in. I don't know if I should keep him in my life or not. Most people don't stay in my life as consistently as he has, however I have tried to disassociate myself with him several times. He's like a magnet for me. He's an *** sometimes, he's honest, and I love/hate him so much.

Attachments

• Pisces.jpg
    Pisces.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Sagittarius.jpg
    Sagittarius.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 24
  • SagPiscesSynastry..jpg
    SagPiscesSynastry..jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 16
  • SagPiscesSynastry2.jpg
    SagPiscesSynastry2.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

bittermoon

Too early to do a hooray, but I suggest putting up a synastry chart.

A quick glance at your chart reveals that in a mate, you're looking for someone with the traits of Sag (cusp 7th house), Aries, Capricorn and Pisces. And he's looking for someone with the traits of Taurus, Capricorn and Libra.

Interesting that your Moons are conjunct. So emotionally you should be on the same wavelength, though yours is in the 5th house and his is challenged in the 12th.

♥O.o

Too early to do a hooray, but I suggest putting up a synastry chart.

A quick glance at your chart reveals that in a mate, you're looking for someone with the traits of Sag (cusp 7th house), Aries, Capricorn and Pisces. And he's looking for someone with the traits of Taurus, Capricorn and Libra.

Interesting that your Moons are conjunct. So emotionally you should be on the same wavelength, though yours is in the 5th house and his is challenged in the 12th.

No my moon is in the 12th house. I was the born in November. He's Pisces.

bittermoon

My bad. Then it changes the situation slightly.

Traits you look for in a mate: Taurus, Cappie, Sag
Traits he looks for in a mate: Sag, Aries, Cappie, Libra

Last edited:

♥O.o

My bad. Then it changes the situation slightly.

Traits you look for in a mate: Taurus, Cappie, Sag
Traits he looks for in a mate: Sag, Aries, Cappie, Libra

I uploaded two more charts, I hope one of them is right.
Well my suns in sag and my moons in libra, lol and I feel like my chart is heavy in Capricorn too. I wonder what it is that keeps him from wanting something real.
I just don't want to waste my time. :(

♥O.o

Is having the same moon in two different houses make us less intuitive to each other?
I really like him but I feel like he doesn't feel the same emotionally about me but he's attracted to me.
Is there something that's causing tension between us that I can fix?

Last edited:

bittermoon

It's not about intuition. The Moon through the houses shows where and how feelings will be most obvious, but also where a need for security can be found.

With this in mind, you'll see that his Moon is in the house of self-expression (5th) and yours is in the house of self-undoing (12th). Competely different kinds of energy.

♥O.o

Hmm yeah. I'm not really sure what to do about my moon in 12th...I feel it is a bad thing :( But I'm not exactly sure what it means to me or how it effects me. It just doesn't sound like a friendly place to have your moon at. :(

I had a horrible childhood - Lots of emotional abuse, neglect, and abandonment. I resent my mom a lot for things she let happen, things she said, but I love her so much - I've never been able to fully express that. I always feel silly or awkward when it comes to talking about deep intimate feelings. It's easier to online or when I dont have to look at someone but I'm trying really hard to better myself because I've been having crying freak outs lately and I feel like I'm going through a huge psychological shift and I'm aware of the transition which allows me to pick it apart and evaluate it but also spend too much time over analyzing myself...

I don't fall in love often and when I do, I am completely selfless...When I think of ways to manipulate my partner or what I can get from being with them - When I think like that, that's how I know I'm not in love...but when it comes to him I melt, I don't care about my needs, I want to do everything for him, support him, be there for him in any and every way that I can be but I guess I cant force him to want me back.

Sorry...I went off there. Started thinking about my silly lack of emotional communication with ppl :x