Does this look like an "intelligent" chart to you?

lenartz

I am aware of my capabilities, but sometimes I just feel the desire to be "the best" intellectually. So, does this chart indicate natural intelligence or intelligence that one has to work hard for? Also, which kinds of intelligence will this chart shine in?

Attachments

• lennatalchart.gif
    lennatalchart.gif
    48.8 KB · Views: 67

yason

Well you have Merc conj the MC, so I definitely think your intelligence and ability to communicate is there and very evident. With Merc in Gemini, I would say that you come across as very intelligent and can join in any conversation and have something worthy to contribute... Gemini loves to talk and has a lot of knowledge about various things. You are also very versatile and can fit in with a variety of people. I have a son with Merc (Cap) in his tenth house and even at a very young age, people could telll that he was intelligent. In the 10th house it is there for everyone to see so it is noticeable. I don't think you have to work hard for it.

Athene

Virgo rising, Mercury in Gemini sitting on MC . . there arent any logical basis which uppon you could cast doubt over your intelectual inteligence, quite contrary, you work the best with what you have and you're pretty influential too within it. By overall you have a quick, witty, on feet, fully engaged kind of mind . . Furthermore wtih your anaretic Sun cj Jupter chances are very poor there's any actuall need to doubt in your intelligence span, really.

Your question i see rising from the 5ve House cluster challenging your Venus i.e. your inner focus, eaven furthermore, from your SN conjuncting your AC, where the issues of your appearence have priority over having conscious insight in the way it(AC,Mercury,Gemini) interacts and impacts your envirovement. You have a very dry chart, lacking wather if not for the focus, the longing planet Venus, and this is where you're certanly expiriencing some problems from. You need reinforcement in this element sector, but seen your ambitious side, see how to tame a lil'this competitive side of yours, and enjoy more in the emotional back up female company could provide for you. It will be a trully balancing expirience :smile:

aquarianmoon

I think it indicates a natural aptitude of the mind (The Gemini/Virgo signature as they are both Mercury ruled as well as the Mercury on the MC) as well as potential intelligence and great imagination with the Sun-Uranus/Neptune oppositions. The best thing are worth working for, but luckily you will have a head start with the skills you have with detail and your serious nature (Moon-Saturn). Dream big.

glitterandlace

Here is what I see. Mercury conjunct midheaven indicates an above average IQ. Sun Conjunct Saturn in the charts of many Geniuses (thinkers) such as Napoleon, Einstein, Mozart, Confucius. It helps you use your brain like a tool and focus your thinking power. Mercury in exalt. Your Uranus conjunct Neptune gives you sudden (flash) genius ideas. Your Sun opposite Uranus is why I think you have trouble or need to see your self as smart soooo badly. What ever your Sun opposes is how you need to portray (and have trouble seeing your self as) to the world. Because of this opposition you need (or want) for people to see you as smart. It is like a hole that needs to be filled kinda.

Claire19

Mercury in the 10th Gemini is in its natural sign and affecting your career, public image and goals. Also father figures and authority...You should have good analytical skills, communicate well and may have several jobs in your lifetime.
Changeable conditions and perhaps a lot of study and teaching. Writing and statistics....Your father may appear youthful, changeable, restless and nervous as well as verbose.

Mercury is not strongly aspected but a wide sextile to the Mars in Leo in the 12th can suggest involvement with education and with the handicapped in some way or those less fortunate or work in archives, libraries or institutions. Mercury with Mars usually suggests a quick thinker and rather sharp witted, sometimes a little impudent...

dhundhun

I am aware of my capabilities, but sometimes I just feel the desire to be "the best" intellectually. So, does this chart indicate natural intelligence or intelligence that one has to work hard for? Also, which kinds of intelligence will this chart shine in?

Detective intelligence.