Can anyone please help predict my married life?

Kash97

Hey all. Recently a local astrologer told me that I will never get married. I'm very stressed related to this as I really wish to love a happy and fulfilling married life. Can anyone please look at my chart and help me with the information. Any insights on my marriage, relationships or love life or spouse are welcomed :)
My dob - 12/04/97, time - 18:35,place - Amritsar, India, female

Last edited:

venkat188

The married life is an essential life decision, whenever it comes to the matter of happiness and peaceful life in your family. The happiness of the family begins if you sow your seed of mutual understanding between the husband-wife relationships.

So, a knowledgable and renowned astrologer is required to make you smile in your personal life with new hope, overcoming all the barriers of rope that are creating limitation in your precious life.

Visit us to know more http://shakthiastro.com/:biggrin:

soul9

Hi Kash97,
Did you change your home recently?
I see a delay in marriage. And the quality of your married life can be average.

Kash97

Hi Kash97,
Did you change your home recently?
I see a delay in marriage. And the quality of your married life can be average.
Hey. No I haven't changed my home. Also can you please elaborate on the delay caused. Or what can I expect as it being average. Will I get married?

venkat188

If you are really in tension for married life which is making you worried.

Get the right solution at +1 5105659495

Visit us at shakthiastro.com

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

You will get married in the major-period of Jupiter which is already operating since August/2016 for the next 16 years. I see no reason why your marriage should turn out to be unsatisfactory or may break down. There is no doubt that Jupiter is debilitated in the birth chart and therefore due to the influence of Saturn may delay matters but it is exalted in the navamsha chart and hence inherently favourable to you. This Jupiter will give you much happiness and wealth. The navamsha chart has more than one rajyoga pointing to a happy and prosperous married life.There will be no divorce.

Kash97

Jupiter in capricorn sign is debilitated in the birth chart. Also, saturn in pisces aspecting the seventh house of marriage/partnerships. Rahu sitting in seventh house. seventh lord combust and retrograde sitting in second house etc etc...
Note that we never see yogas from D9 or navamsa chart. Only the dignity of planets is seen from navamsa...Yogas are seen from D1 chart.
Delays in marriage or separation is indicated, also arguments and not so romantic love life is also indicated...but these are just indications nothing is set in stone. The thing is planetary placement does affect native either positively or negatively which in turn affect his/her social/romantic/professional life as well...
Here, native has got certain specific rigid criterias/standards/desires on which the prospective spouse will be evaluated. As such disappointments will be met, so its upto you whether you are flexible to adapt to the very thought of "married life/relationship is not a bed of roses".
In present scenario, these things does not come much into picture because people now a days date a lot before marriage before finally settling down as such, a lot of negative yogas relating to relationship is generally nullified...Instead Focus on career...Join some MNC/settle abroad/Pursue MS...since, foreign connection is also indicated in the chart but with delay...
hello sir, thank you for taking out time to evaluate my chart and replying, but sir I have rahu in first house not seventh. Also only Mars is retrograde in my chart which is not the 7th lord.

Kash97

You will get married in the major-period of Jupiter which is already operating since August/2016 for the next 16 years. I see no reason why your marriage should turn out to be unsatisfactory or may break down. There is no doubt that Jupiter is debilitated in the birth chart and therefore due to the influence of Saturn may delay matters but it is exalted in the navamsha chart and hence inherently favourable to you. This Jupiter will give you much happiness and wealth. The navamsha chart has more than one rajyoga pointing to a happy and prosperous married life.There will be no divorce.
Thank you for the positive analysis sir. I have always imagined and wanted a happy married life as my parents didn't have one. I always believed that I will have a happy and successful life in all spheres. Then suddenly some astrologer told me all this. But at the end of the day it's your firm beliefs that hold power over any circumstances whatsoever. Thank you for strengthening my belief :)

Kash97

a marriage is possible ...at the earliest in 2022...but also a divorce.
Thank you for the reply sir, but I would like to know more about the divorce. If you could take time out and let me know how or why is divorce possible or if I could do anything to avoid it. 😊

kalinka

1. Jupiter is sitting in the 5th,which indicates a Love marriage but L6 Saturn + L12 Sun for divorce are also placed with Ketu in the 7th.
2. Csl 7+1 Rahu signifies houses 7,12,12. Csl 2,5,11 Saturn signifies 7,6,10,1,5,6.
This means in the primary place you will have indeed a happy marriage live or at least longterm partnership. However a separation is seen due to 1st, 10th, 12th and 6th. It must not necessarily be a divorce but a separation is quite possible.

Last edited:

Kash97

1. Jupiter is sitting in the 5th,which indicates a Love marriage but L6 Saturn + L12 Sun for divorce are also placed with Ketu in the 7th.
2. Csl 7+1 Rahu signifies houses 7,12,12. Csl 2,5,11 Saturn signifies 7,6,10,1,5,6.
This means in the primary place you will have indeed a happy marriage live or at least longterm partnership. However a separation is seen due to 1st, 10th, 12th and 6th. It must not necessarily be a divorce but a separation is quite possible.
Thank you for taking time out and letting me know about these things. Now I will keep a positive attitude about my marriage for sure 😊

soul9

Hey. No I haven't changed my home. Also can you please elaborate on the delay caused. Or what can I expect as it being average. Will I get married?
Hi thanks for the feedback! Usually Saturn in 7th house will bring delay in marriage. Average because Jupiter rules your 7th house, placed in 5th house of Capricorn. Both Jupiter and Saturn lording Pisces and Capricorn respectively are not 100% favorable planets due to their natural relationship and house ruler-ship with your ascendant lord Mercury.

There is a rajyoga happening in your 5th house. You can experience good results in terms of your career/education bringing you success and achievements. But you will also have to face lot of competition.

About your spouse, he is private, reserved type and duty oriented person. He doesn’t prefer to mingle much with others. He has a sacrificial nature. Face multiple breaks in his career. Have multiple income sources and is a bit aggressive in his communication.

As a part of analysis can you please let me know following details? :smile:

Do you change your mobile (if you own one) multiple times due to damage or losing it somewhere?
What is the mobile model you use, is it a latest brand or an old one like 2-4 years old model?