When is the question

Ana david

Respected astrologers
Could any of you here make possible prediction of my marriage timing and married life (happy or not). Also having Saturn in 5th house means no children.I would really appreciate if you learned astrologers could take some time out and reply to my queries.
Thank you for your time!!
Attached: https://imgur.com/5WxootB

Last edited:

Ecliptique

Hello Ana David,

Happy marriage is something that builds with each other and Saturn in House V does not mean you will not have children!

The birth chart you give is not precise enough, can you display that of Astro.com (astrodienst) or indicate your specific birth data?
Ecliptique.

Ecliptique

Hello Ana David,

I do not doubt for a moment your capacity to show you natural, dynamic, determined with a sense of control and rationality for what you will like in life. These are excellent provisions. To this must be added goodwill and perseverance in relation to the relationship, and a certain faith. So you have assets.

In 2018 and 2019, you show that you want to make a relationship succeed. Until April 2020, you want to improve things in order to be loved by wanting to change things in your way of loving and you express yourself freely in relation to something difficult to access.
From December 27, 2019 to January 10, 2022, what will help you achieve is to engage in the relationship while mastering what you love. You will be thoroughly to know what you like.

Feel free to comment.

Ecliptique.

Ecliptique

Ana david,

you are on the right track; I hope you will come to announce good news especially in late 2020.

Good luck.

Ecliptique.