Are me and Mr crush gonna be together?

TheeSinister1

We met on reddit last friday.. we talk on whatsapp since we met **** near everyday, im more outgoing but intense... hes serious, private and nerdy and i love that bout him... He is so cute šŸ˜Š we talk everyday... he says he loves my eyes. He is a chest guy and i have a big chest (sorry if TMI)... He says he loves that iā€™m serious, he wanted to pick my brain, and that iā€™m friendly like most Canadians... He makes me think about him all the time and he is just cute as **** with dreamy eyes... sorry for profanity... ā˜ŗļø he actually takes my time with me and isnt such a perv like other guys šŸ˜Œ... Heā€™s a Brit! I dream about him on my free time.... He also is injured and i think about ā€œnursing him back to healthā€ but not in a sexual manner...

Mr ex future hubby is a serial cheater... moved on to this new guy as a crush...

chart - https://imgur.com/a/zXiunnh

Last edited:

helike13

You are Moon and seperating from Uranus so your cheater ex future hubby became history.

So your new crush... It's just a love affair so I take 5th house ruler Venus as his significator. You are both in the 5th house but seperating....

Won't last long.... :(

TheeSinister1

You are Moon and seperating from Uranus so your cheater ex future hubby became history.

So your new crush... It's just a love affair so I take 5th house ruler Venus as his significator. You are both in the 5th house but seperating....

Won't last long.... :(

Found someone more stable than crush and in committed relationship now. Thx