Going through Ketu mahadasha

ronin1234

Hi guys, I am a Pisces ascendant going through Ketu mahadasha... Time is right now not very favorable to me.. I am facing unexpected challenges, and getting lesser than the hard work I put in.. Next will be my Venus mahadasha..

Can anyone of you look at my Lagna and Navmansha charts, and tell me, if their is a probability of improvement in my circumstances in coming years? My birth date and time are... 4th November, 1995; 16:20 time; Delhi, India

ronin1234

Re: Going through Ketu mahadasha.. Please help..

I am right now concerned about my career and my parents health... Also attaching my lagna and navamsha chart...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181024-160556.jpg
    Screenshot_20181024-160556.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20180806-005103.jpg
    Screenshot_20180806-005103.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 14

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope get clues to adapt, share ground feedbacks how true-insightful :

natal ketu aries 2nd, detachment from family-finances,
pain-injury-surgery throat-teeth-head, hyper-impulsive, sharp speech;

ketu now transit cap 11th,
detachment from income-gains-friendships-relationship;
pain-injury-surgery arms-shoulders-ears-knees etc

ketu mahadasa, perform homa for ketu, donate 1.25kg white til every month,
tues morning at Lord Ganapathy's temple;

sat now 2.5yrs transit sag 10th, rise-fall in career to watch;
sat aspect own acq-sat 12th supportive of foreign lands;
sat lord 12th transit 10th, stress in career matters;
sat acq 12th for foreign lands, technical-innovative aptitudes;
observe fast sat evenings; recite hanuman chalisa;

sat acq debilated aspect aries-ketu 2nd for family-finances;
sat acq enemy aspect leo 5th for health-employment;
sat enemy aspect scorpio 9th for luck-edu-father-travels;

past 3yrs sat transit jup-mars-venus scorpio 9th,
research-occult-forensic aptitudes;
slow down-stress in luck, education, travels, health;
seeking change and tending to distant lands;

jup now year ahead transit natal jup-mars-venus scorpio 9th,
trine moon-pisces asc protective of luck and well-being and mother,
trine elevated aspect cancer 5th for luck-edu-romance-children-position;
jup transit venus promoting marriage-children;
wear yellow sapphire over jup finger;
jup-mars-venus scorpio, aptitude for forensic chemistry/pharmacy
and advisory-teaching-professor-directorship roles;

sun-mer-rahu libra 8th, sun debilated/neecha,
toxic health issues, toxic urological-kidney-skin issues;
rise-fall in life; observe fast Amavasya evenings for ancestors;
observe death anniversaries in the family religiously;

perform japa for sun-mer-rahu, donate 1.25kg each
wheat-green moongdal-rai at Ramalaya fri evenings, once a month;
mer lord 4th for mother-property over 8th for hurdles/disease;

past one year asc lord jup transit sun-mer-rahu libra 8th,
prone to chronic liver issues etc; jup lord 10th for career too;

prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers tues evenings;

promptly ack, and share salient pointwise feedbacks,

wishing well with jup transit scorpio 9th for luck,

kshantaram

ps : venus dasa, venus-jup-mars scorpio 9th, research-occult-forensic chemistry aptitudes etc,
venus lord 8th over 9th affecting luck-education-travels etc, urological-kidney issues;
venus aspecting own taurus 3rd, supportive of siblings, writings, hotel management, banking, cuisine, singing, etc

Last edited:

ronin1234

Due to sudden happenings and circumstances in my family(in june,2018), my previously planned path in life has to be changed... Which means I will be working on a career path, which I some time agodenied working at...
Also, as much as I am in need of a job..
I also have to loik for a new home to live for the family, according to the sudden displacement of our landlord...
Things are not at all going smoothly..

Your analysis is pretty to the point regarding the affected sectors..

I just wanted to know, that will this type of scenes keep happening in my Venus dasha also which will be starting in 2022... Will there be any improvement in the circumstances??

Januarystorm

Due to sudden happenings and circumstances in my family(in june,2018), my previously planned path in life has to be changed... Which means I will be working on a career path, which I some time agodenied working at...
Also, as much as I am in need of a job..
I also have to loik for a new home to live for the family, according to the sudden displacement of our landlord...
Things are not at all going smoothly..

Your analysis is pretty to the point regarding the affected sectors..

I just wanted to know, that will this type of scenes keep happening in my Venus dasha also which will be starting in 2022... Will there be any improvement in the circumstances??

ketu is the planet of spirituality and LETTING GO of all material dependance- this does not mean you will be poor and have only a crumb of bread with water- no. you can have a normal full life BUT you musnt put such EMPHASIS on the material things- be grateful for what you have, bless your life and what you have and begin a more spiritual path.

a lot of people stop eating meat during ketu mahadasa- i have noticed myself when entering a ketu antardasa i also stop eating meat- usually it is better to do so as you give your body a cleanse. a detoxification. which is what ketu wants you to do. DETACH from the possessions, from the things and the money and so on...and focus more on your inner world, your soul, your spiritual path.

i understand it is difficult for us to do this as humans we are very materially focused- and that is not bad- we are material ourselves and we need things to surivive and eat and live and so on...HOWEVER if we ONLY focus on that part of our existence, we cannot live a truly happy life. because as our stomachs must eat- our soul must have food too. you feed your soul through becoming more spiritual, to live in accordance with your higher purpose, to drop all false beliefs you have been conditioned to and to start living a life which fulfills you on all levels of your being- and that includes your soul. not just your bank account.

during ketu mahadasa- you must find a balance between these two 'foods' for your existence. you musnt forget your material needs- and take care of your body in accordance- HOWEVER focusing ONLY on material gains shall not turn out well. if you neglect the spiritual call ketu is calling you to- and only focus on material greed and gains- you will suffer. and you will suffer because THIS- the ketu mahadasa IS THE time in your life to SPECIFICALLY focus on spirituality/consciousness/dharma. during other mahadasa's- focus on material things, on gains on profits- literally EVERY SINGLE OTHER planet is material-focused- just not ketu. its not a coincidence your soul chose THIS dasa for you to go through- it is necessary for you to do this now for yourself in order to live a fulfilling and meaningful life.

again, this does not mean- burn all your belongings and leave to the mountains and meditate for 23 hours a day and only live on raindrops and sunshine...NO- again, you must find the balance between these two sides of life. but in this mahadasa in particular- the scales must tip slightly in favor of the spiritual path/ dharma.

venus mahadasa will be FULL of material gains, of every luxury you can imagine, venus- as the most material planet of all- will give you every gain and profit and everything you want- but you wont truly enjoy it if you dont do the spiritual work now during ketu mahadasa- this is the time for it. dont waste it.

Januarystorm

oh yes and the setbacks you mentioned are happening for you to steer you in the direction of detachment and letting go and starting to evolve your consciousness and understanding of yourself and your soul

kshantaram

Premium Member
Can understand you are absorbed with your own issues,
not able to respond

to positive suggestions in the reading about
changing positive times, traits-talents, remedies, etc,

could have shared-discussed feedbacks on these positive suggestions and possibilities!
making choices as practically relevant and possible.

scorpio-mars 9th settling at 28+

wishing well.

ps : seems i am not able to make my point!

Last edited: