Can anyone help me read this synastry chart?

Andara

Hello everybody! This is my first post.

I was hoping someone could help me read this synastry chart. I’m the inner circle and he’s the outer. It's really important for me.

We've worked together for six years. We became friends and our relationship grew stronger and stronger. No one wakes up one morning intentionally setting out to begin an emotional affair. What seemed innocent enough at the beginning escalated into something I can't control and it makes me feel so helpless.

I really want to understand why I can't control my feelings. Our friendship means a lot but this is just too hurtful. I feel awful thinking about cutting him out of my life but it's probably what's best for us. I really don't want to hurt him and I can't talk to him because I'm just too embarrassed.

I know he has those feelings too. I just know it but we have always kept enough distance because we both understand what's at stake.

Are there aspects that could explain those feelings of intensity? This will probably seem stupid but it feels like if I could understand the mechanism of our relationship I could more easily take some distance and make the right decision. Can I keep him in my life and hope one day we will get over this phase? Or do I have to leave my best friend behind?

View attachment 75033

Last edited:

AsianSapphire

Hello everybody! This is my first post.

I was hoping someone could help me read this synastry chart. I’m the inner circle and he’s the outer. It's really important for me.

We've worked together for six years. We became friends and our relationship grew stronger and stronger. No one wakes up one morning intentionally setting out to begin an emotional affair. What seemed innocent enough at the beginning escalated into something I can't control and it makes me feel so helpless.

I really want to understand why I can't control my feelings. Our friendship means a lot but this is just too hurtful. I feel awful thinking about cutting him out of my life but it's probably what's best for us. I really don't want to hurt him and I can't talk to him because I'm just too embarrassed.

I know he has those feelings too. I just know it but we have always kept enough distance because we both understand what's at stake.

Are there aspects that could explain those feelings of intensity? This will probably seem stupid but it feels like if I could understand the mechanism of our relationship I could more easily take some distance and make the right decision. Can I keep him in my life and hope one day we will get over this phase? Or do I have to leave my best friend behind?

View attachment 75033
Hi Andara!
Congratulation you find yourself a partner who fits perfectly to description of the your partner in your natal chart!
more to that you fit perfectly for his partner in his natal chart.
by synastry i can tell - it’s marriage material :)
this is Karmic Relationship
his North Lunar Nod on your Sun, and your South Lunar Node on his Uranus (ruler of 7 house)
there is no your natal chart…so its difficult to say, why you scared of this relationship
but
i only can tell that you Lunar nods is in 1/7 houses that is suggest that you have issues this relationship and you have to work on it in this lifetime.
in a past life you were a self-sufficient person, a person for whom there was no other word except his, perhaps a robber or may be a knight. in this life you need to learn how to negotiate, get along with another person, have a strong marriage.

kshantaram

Premium Member
in case this helps take stock for self, to tread with awareness :

moons scropio-cancer 5/9, lords mars-moon, volatile emotions-finances;
cancer-moon 9th inimical for scorpio, stress-delays in luck-edu-travels etc;

ascendants scorpio-leo, lords mars-sun square,
friendly but challenge managing the relationship;

sun-sat scorpio magnetic personalities,
secretive, suspicious, sentimental, sarcastic, passionate,
research-occult-forensic-investigative aptitudes;
but could be autocratic and have urological health issues
and relationship issues with father etc etc,
sun-sat his lords 1/7 for health-marriage;

both mars-venus conjunct,
prone to relationships by mere attractions to care,
while could have artistic tastes;

moon scorpio compatible with moons scorpio, pisces to begin with;

could share-discuss your reflections how true-insightful-helpful;

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

Andara

Thank you for your answer! Your insight is very interesting.

He's my best friend, I'm already in a committed relationship. I can't be with him but I'm overwhelmed by my feelings. That's why I'm scared.

I want to cut him out of my life because I'm afraid we will end up hurting each other and hurting everyone around us. But why is it so difficult to do so?

I have never felt that way about someone. I'm quite independent and strong and yet I feel helplessly bound to him.

What is a Karmic relationship? I'm even more confused. That's not exactly what I expected. Do you think it's the reason we feel so attracted to each other?

Could Pluto be the cause of that obsessive behavior? Is it just a bad habit or an addictive pattern? Is this relationship an illusion or a deep and intense connection?

I really need to understand.

AsianSapphire

I think he is a good fit for a man of your dreams, based on your masculine planet placement in your natal chart.

Do you believe in incarnation and past life?
“A karmic relationship is a bond that is formed with someone in your soul group and it's a relationship designed to heal past life lessons and pain. Karmic relationships are the type of soulmate relationships that no one wants”

usually obsessive behavior is associated with Lilith, but it is not indicated in your synastry.
for me it looks like genuine deep relationship.

Andara

The man of my dreams!

This explains why I find it so hard to let him go.

I guess it's a dangerous game to keep him close if I can't overcome those intense feelings. I really wanted to wait and see if I could regulate my emotions. According to our strong bond, it will be too difficult then...

It's heartbreaking to give up on our friendship but i guess it has to be done.:sad:

ardentika

The man of my dreams!

This explains why I find it so hard to let him go.

I guess it's a dangerous game to keep him close if I can't overcome those intense feelings. I really wanted to wait and see if I could regulate my emotions. According to our strong bond, it will be too difficult then...

It's heartbreaking to give up on our friendship but i guess it has to be done.:sad:

Or maybe consider your current relationship. If you were so happy and inlove in it you wouldn't be developing strong feelings for your best friend. Sometimes running away from whats scary or uncomfortable is not the wisest option as it will come haunting us eventually. You can read more on North Node/Rahu, it might give you an insight.