Dating life/ relationship

kimbermoon

Factors relating to love and relationships in the chart are determined through the 5th H; the Sun and Moon and the interplay between Moon, Venus and Mars.

You were born under the Gibbous Moon Phase, just ahead of the Full Moon, indicating that you love to learn and are a truth seeker. You like to penetrate to the depth of things and also like to challenge the status quo.

Moon in Sagittarius gives you a spark of inspiration and creativity, while Sun in Cancer leans towards having a comfy home that is family oriented. At the same time there may be some inner imbalance between the expression of the luminaries, since Sun is water and Moon is fire. You may have noticed this differentiation in your parent's relationship while you were growing
up and that perhaps created a pattern in you of having some contentious issues playing out in your own relationships.

This is also indicated by the square between your Moon and Saturn in the 4th H, where early patterns of reaction and behavior are established. You may have a genetic predilection to depressive tendencies or find that you tend to attract partners you feel need some sort of protection or healing, as is the Cancer nature.

The Moon in the chart shows our emotional needs that may stem from feelings of lack or neglect in childhood. These are typically buried deep within the psyche and thus we are less aware of them on the conscious level. Moon afflicted in Sagittarius; you were likely quite bored and lacked the opportunity to express your creativity as a child, thus in love you will seek to be inspired and stimulated by the partner. Lack of air: did you suffer from learning disabilities in school? Social difficulties or angst?

Our introduction to the art of relationships is largely formed by our past experiences, witnessed through the parents, so that is a key to understanding our own patterns and themes playing out through in our own relationships.

Raakac

Factors relating to love and relationships in the chart are determined through the 5th H; the Sun and Moon and the interplay between Moon, Venus and Mars.

You were born under the Gibbous Moon Phase, just ahead of the Full Moon, indicating that you love to learn and are a truth seeker. You like to penetrate to the depth of things and also like to challenge the status quo.

Moon in Sagittarius gives you a spark of inspiration and creativity, while Sun in Cancer leans towards having a comfy home that is family oriented. At the same time there may be some inner imbalance between the expression of the luminaries, since Sun is water and Moon is fire. You may have noticed this differentiation in your parent's relationship while you were growing
up and that perhaps created a pattern in you of having some contentious issues playing out in your own relationships.

This is also indicated by the square between your Moon and Saturn in the 4th H, where early patterns of reaction and behavior are established. You may have a genetic predilection to depressive tendencies or find that you tend to attract partners you feel need some sort of protection or healing, as is the Cancer nature.

The Moon in the chart shows our emotional needs that may stem from feelings of lack or neglect in childhood. These are typically buried deep within the psyche and thus we are less aware of them on the conscious level. Moon afflicted in Sagittarius; you were likely quite bored and lacked the opportunity to express your creativity as a child, thus in love you will seek to be inspired and stimulated by the partner. Lack of air: did you suffer from learning disabilities in school? Social difficulties or angst?

Our introduction to the art of relationships is largely formed by our past experiences, witnessed through the parents, so that is a key to understanding our own patterns and themes playing out through in our own relationships.

I wouldn't say i'm not stimulated, i'm kinda always high on energy, always positive, expressive and i'm kinda inspiration to loads of ppl , i'm 23 and i'm personal trainer myself, i do seminars and teach people movement, power, speed, mobility and such, also traveling to seminars myself to grow my knowledge as a person. No social difficulties or angst, but i admit i'm picky what people o talk to, high standards. i only dated 1 woman that needed help, usually i date the ones that give me enough freedom i need and enough love, sometimes it gets overwhelming and i will be the only one initiating thing and will not notice that until i set back and reflect, then i leave the relationship, because it's 2people that need to work on this, not only 1. The only bad thing i noticed in relationships that almost all of them cheated on me, i don't know why, but i leave them and they ask why, that's kinda stupid question, they steped upon my boundaries, i made it clear what i will not tolerate and they did it anyway. My parents were a good example what i don't want my relationship to look so yeah, it might have formed something, it was toxic , i want healthy :) Sag moon helps me move on quicker so i don't really hold and grudges, but as you said, my sun and moon are 2 different signs, and i can feel that and appreciate that, sag moon somehow helps me , i'm quick and impulsive rather than afraid of rejection , i i'm into self learning so i already know what i need and what i want in life. :) what kind of person and so on. :)

HoldOrFold

High energy indeed, you've got Jupiter conjunct your Ascendant and Mars (the ruler of your ascendant) aspected by 3 outer planets.

I see intimate relationships as a 7th house thing. The Descendant (cusp of the 7th) is the opposite of the Ascendant and represents the kind of relationships you attract. Your DC is in Taurus ruled by Venus in Leo. So you'd look to your Venus to see how she's managing that sphere of your life.

It could suggest you attract Leo type women, I'd imagine they'd be particularly attractive, confident, perhaps showy. Maybe they help your social status in some way with since Venus is somewhat close to the MC and in the equal 10th house. Venus is square Jupiter so they might have a desire for horizons to keep on expanding in the relationship. There's a dodecile from Mercury which might suggest restlessness of some kind, perhaps they get bored easily. And there's also a fairly wide quincunx from Saturn. The last two aspects might be the cause of the cheating. Not sure what longterm progressions you have going on, but they can swing things either way.

Raakac

High energy indeed, you've got Jupiter conjunct your Ascendant and Mars (the ruler of your ascendant) aspected by 3 outer planets.

I see intimate relationships as a 7th house thing. The Descendant (cusp of the 7th) is the opposite of the Ascendant and represents the kind of relationships you attract. Your DC is in Taurus ruled by Venus in Leo. So you'd look to your Venus to see how she's managing that sphere of your life.

It could suggest you attract Leo type women, I'd imagine they'd be particularly attractive, confident, perhaps showy. Maybe they help your social status in some way with since Venus is somewhat close to the MC and in the equal 10th house. Venus is square Jupiter so they might have a desire for horizons to keep on expanding in the relationship. There's a dodecile from Mercury which might suggest restlessness of some kind, perhaps they get bored easily. And there's also a fairly wide quincunx from Saturn. The last two aspects might be the cause of the cheating. Not sure what longterm progressions you have going on, but they can swing things either way.

Thats kinda true, most women i dated and attracted were fire signs, or water with fire and earth mixture, capricorns seem to like me but i think i seem 2 restless and 2 wild . Also had some with air signs with earth placements, didnt work, maybe only as friends only, thanks for you reply man! Appreciate your time

kimbermoon

I can see the theme of betrayal and unfaithfulness in the Moon/Saturn square. Fortunately you have the Grand Trine to help offset the darker aspects in the chart, as well as having the Moon trine Venus. How do you think you
are affected by the Mars /Pluto opposition?

Raakac

I can see the theme of betrayal and unfaithfulness in the Moon/Saturn square. Fortunately you have the Grand Trine to help offset the darker aspects in the chart, as well as having the Moon trine Venus. How do you think you
are affected by the Mars /Pluto opposition?

Well i've really been thru loads of **** in life, i'm only 23 and i can say i've seen it all, loads of experiences and ****, but i think it helped me to become who i'm i'm more aware of myself, my emotions and so on. Also i'm always true to my word, that's a good quality, but i always expect same from others and get disapointed if they lie or don't do things they said they would, i have a strong word and i feel like people throw them around like garbage and that kinda makes me sad, especially those close around me, thats also the quality that people like about me, but at the same time my expectations from others are not based on reality, it's based on who i'm and i expect them to be the same and have a strong word even tho i know they don't , so now i got kinda boundaries who enter my life and who stay, i make sure people know they can be honest with me, always say the truth and work **** out, but don't lie, lies are like disease, they make you feel grounded while in reality that ground isn't real, it's based on a lie. And i'm really intense with my feelings, sure i might not always show it, but thats hard, i feel trapped and bad when i try that, if i love a person i want to show that person and show the whole world, my feelings are big and i'm expansive, not a typical cancer aye...... sometimes that scares people away i think, i just have so much in myself that some people don't get it.... Don't know if that's Mars/Pluto opposition tho. Or is it? :joyful:

Raakac

Is Jupiter conjunct your Ascendant and Mars (the ruler of your ascendant) aspected by 3 outer planets good placement?