Would I be happier if I relocate?

ChildOfVenus

Sometimes I feel like relocating would be good for me.

Attachments

• relocate.jpg
    relocate.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 32

greybeard

If Destiny has you scheduled for relocation you will relocate, at the appropriate time. If not, you will remain where you are. Not to worry.

You seem to think you have control of your life. You don't. Not to worry.

ChildOfVenus

If Destiny has you scheduled for relocation you will relocate, at the appropriate time. If not, you will remain where you are. Not to worry.

You seem to think you have control of your life. You don't. Not to worry.
Sorry but people have control of their life. I assume you were being sarcastic.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Your in the term/face of saturn, and the detriment of your current location jupiter. Your next place would be pisces which puts you in its fall, which is worse than current.

Is it to do with not feeling like you fit in, not being able to make new friends etc that you don't feel happy ?

ChildOfVenus

Your in the term/face of saturn, and the detriment of your current location jupiter. Your next place would be pisces which puts you in its fall, which is worse than current.

Is it to do with not feeling like you fit in, not being able to make new friends etc that you don't feel happy ?
I don’t feel happy in my current situation I feel like I need a change.

greybeard

I have been considering this question [do we have free will?] for about 77 years, using my and others' life experience, astrology (47 years) and other studies, and yes, even common sense. We do not control our lives.

greybeard

Astrology "works". Our personality, character, and life course are predestined. We have no say.

Any open-minded person who has studied astrology beyond the superficial will, must, agree to this. Things in our lives happen how and when dictated by the chart.

This being so...
If an iota of free will impinges on the predestined, the predestination is diverted and cannot return. That simply does not happen. There is no free will, therefore no control over our predestined life.

And yet every single day is full of obligatory choices. Life is a paradox.

Last edited:

ChildOfVenus

Astrology "works". Our personality, character, and life course are predestined. We have no say.

Any open-minded person who has studied astrology beyond the superficial will, must, agree to this. Things in our lives happen how and when dictated by the chart.

This being so...
If an iota of free will impinges on the predestined, the predestination is diverted and cannot return. That simply does not happen. There is no free will, therefore no control over our predestined life.

And yet every single day is full of obligatory choices. Life is a paradox.
So you don't think a person has control of their own life? Let's say a person is a drug addict and they want to turn their life around. They decide to change and get help. But if they don't want help they stay the same. Or what about the saying what you put in life is what you get out?

Chrysalis

I agree with greybeard.

Everything I've experienced this year thus far, i truly have had no control over happening. You see an approaching transit in your chart....you can't dodge it. It's happening wether you like it or not....it's your destiny to experience that transit for your own souls life lessons.

Some people say we have freewill. I now truly believe we don't.

ChildOfVenus

I agree with greybeard.

Everything I've experienced this year thus far, i truly have had no control over happening. You see an approaching transit in your chart....you can't dodge it. It's happening wether you like it or not....it's your destiny to experience that transit for your own souls life lessons.

Some people say we have freewill. I now truly believe we don't.
So you don’t think a person can change their life if they really want to?