Should I quit my job and try my doctorate?

Venusinlibra

I´ve been working as a freelance journalist for the same magazine for six years. The work only increases and the earnings decrease because they are always readjusting the amounts paid, with the justification of the financial crisis in my country. So I am forced to accept more and more tasks to keep my income, and I work more than 10 or 12 hours a day, often on weekends. Even so, it is a position that many envy, due to the current poverty and unemployment here. I have a lot of commitments and responsibilities, I´m very afraid to not earn enough, but I'm tired. I am 56 years old and I still want to do a doctorate, with a scholarship, but with so much work I can not dedicate myself to pursue this goal. Would it be too risky to resign now and maybe try to get the doctoral scholarship? From what I saw on the horary chart, the odds are not good, but maybe someone with more experience can do a different reading ... Please? (Interesting: house 10 - career - significator is venus, and my current ocupation is very venusian, since I write about decor, design and architecture. )

Attachments

• emprego.png
    emprego.png
    43 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

tikana

I´ve been working as a freelance journalist for the same magazine for six years. The work only increases and the earnings decrease because they are always readjusting the amounts paid, with the justification of the financial crisis in my country. So I am forced to accept more and more tasks to keep my income, and I work more than 10 or 12 hours a day, often on weekends. Even so, it is a position that many envy, due to the current poverty and unemployment here. I have a lot of commitments and responsibilities, I´m very afraid to not earn enough, but I'm tired. I am 56 years old and I still want to do a doctorate, with a scholarship, but with so much work I can not dedicate myself to pursue this goal. Would it be too risky to resign now and maybe try to get the doctoral scholarship? From what I saw on the horary chart, the odds are not good, but maybe someone with more experience can do a different reading ... Please? (Interesting: house 10 - career - significator is venus, and my current ocupation is very venusian, since I write about decor, design and architecture. )

I just DO NOT like Saturn you here .. it is retro .. rejects L9 .. no aspects
i'd say not right now … don't change or quit jobs