Manglik remedies? Any chance for a happy relationship?

ardentika

I've turned to Vedic astrology for many reasons. And I wasn't happy to discover I have a Mangal Dosha.
How bad it is? I know I have Saturn conjunct Asc, opposed to Mars in 7th.
It sounds like doom. Will I ever have a happy home? Marry someone?

I fear this will never happen for me and it makes me sad. I've tried working it around but it doesn't help. I'm thinking of visiting a hindu tample this summer, and perform a marriage to a deity, hoping it will break the Manglik curse.

Any other remedies that can help me?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_az_hw.57125.21211.jpg
    astro_2gw_az_hw.57125.21211.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 32

ardentika

kindly post your birth details
best remedy for mangalik dosha is to marry another mangalik
also late marriage advisable usually after 28 of age

for more information go through the blog regarding mangalik dosha
http://astrodranjna.blogspot.in/2012/04/mangal-dosha-mars-dosha-kuja-dosha.html

22 Dec 1994, Ruse, Bulgaria, 11:20AM.

I've heard that too but I don't know how possible it will be. I feel it's affecting my relationship with people in general as I tend to be very aggressive towards others.

I read the website you gave me. My Mars is in opposition with Saturn, and positively aspected by Sun and Mercury. Sadly it also squares Jupiter.

Last edited:

ardentika

I've heard that too but I don't know how possible it will be. I feel it's affecting my relationship with people in general as I tend to be very aggressive towards others.

I read the website you gave me. My Mars is in opposition with Saturn, and positively aspected by Sun and Mercury. Sadly it also squares Jupiter.

anyone, help and advice?

RishiRahul

I've turned to Vedic astrology for many reasons. And I wasn't happy to discover I have a Mangal Dosha.
How bad it is? I know I have Saturn conjunct Asc, opposed to Mars in 7th.
It sounds like doom. Will I ever have a happy home? Marry someone?

I fear this will never happen for me and it makes me sad. I've tried working it around but it doesn't help. I'm thinking of visiting a hindu tample this summer, and perform a marriage to a deity, hoping it will break the Manglik curse.

Any other remedies that can help me?

Hello,

Technically half the human beings in Earth has Mangal Dosha.

RishiRahul

ardentika

That's true. I just have no luck when it comes to potential partners, so I figured the problem is me.
Thanks Virinchi for the predictions, marriage is not the biggest problem if there is no right person. :)

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope information helps pick and reflect and integrate as relevant,
do share pointwise specific ground feedbacks how true-insightful-helpful,
traits-talents-health-events-prospects-plans etc etc :

Moon Ashlesha Nakshatra, sniffing snake-like intelligence, detective etc,
prone to high anger alike Lakshmana in the Ramayana;

Moon cancer 6th, winning through diplomatic abilities,
sensitive-intuitive-possessive;
could be inclined to health care-nursing etc;
moon own cancer 6th, success amidst adversity;
being a benefic may not exactly face significant challenges,
while may feel bit weak coping with a challenge if any;

rahu now transit moon cancer 6th, clouding the mind,
while may cope up tactically;

sat own acq asc,
growth-riches through public admin/mass supervision,
sat acq technical-mech aptitudes, innovative,
sat-mars opp tech-mech-entrepreneurial aptitudes
though stress and struggle in health-relationship,

while mars leo by itself is an exception to Mangal Dosha to clarify;
may observe fast sat evenings;

previous 1.5yr ketu transit sat acq asc,
pain-injury-surgery head-legs-sciatica etc perhaps;

and rahu transit mars leo 7th, foreign travels and relationships;
rahu fanning the high self-pride;

mars leo may get attracted to husband respected for high self-pride;
while jup scorpio significator for husband may settle for a person
with research-occult aptitudes, reserved/introvert, deep thinking, etc;

lords 1/7 sat-sun over acq-sag 3/11 neutral lords sat-jup,
merely dutiful towards each other in a relationship;

sun lord 7th over 11th, gains from spouse;
sun-mer sag 11th gains from
intellectual pursuits, literary-oratory abilities, law-justice,
gains from govt-corproates-social elite, well-to-do husband;
sag philosophical, optimist, ambitious, sportive, impulsive;

mer aspect own gemini 5th,
protective of luck-edu-romance-children-position;

sat now 2.5yrs transit sun-mer sag 11th, transit 6th from moon,
employment and technology gains, gains from old friends-old people;
health issues heart-stomach-arms-shoulders-ears-skin perhaps;

libra-venus inimical-malefic for acq asc,
stress-delays in luck-edu-travels-father-husband;
while may seek splendor in life
and inclined to foreign travels-pilgrimage;
toxic health issues, kidneys etc;
may offer special prayers on fri evenings;

venus-rahu NN libra acting and artistic skills, dancing etc, foreign dances,
rise-fall, seek ancestral blessings
fasting No-moon evenings taking milk-fruits;

rahu 9th settling life at 42+ thumb rule;
may wear brown hesonite over pendant;
rahu 9th calls for pilgrimage;

20yrs venus dasa now till age 35;
may wear 0.25carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart;

ketu separative SNode aries 3rd, hyper-impulsive, accident prone,
pain-injury arms-shoulders-ears-head etc; detachment from siblings;
sat debilated aspect over aries 3rd;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers alter at home tues mornings;

jup lord 11th for gains now transit venus-rahu inimical libra 9th,
trine natal sat asc, square moon,
promoting gains from arts, foreign travels and relationship, employment,
though under stress-delays;

natal jup secretive scorpio 10th
for research-occult-forensic-advisory roles;
jup lord 11th negating to 10th, gains from career,
but negating friendships-relationship;

jup trine aspect own pisces 2nd for family-finances-speech-edu;
and trine moon cancer 6th protective of health-employment;
mars aspect own scorpio 10th protective of career,
while may not be good for healthy relationship with superiors/boss;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers tues after sunset;

look forward to prompt ground feedbacks and discussion
on the various details of the reading offered,
venus dasa, luck-edu-travels-relationships but under stress-delay;

wishing well, kshantaram

ardentika

hope information helps pick and reflect and integrate as relevant,
do share pointwise specific ground feedbacks how true-insightful-helpful,
traits-talents-health-events-prospects-plans etc etc :

Moon Ashlesha Nakshatra, sniffing snake-like intelligence, detective etc,
prone to high anger alike Lakshmana in the Ramayana;

Moon cancer 6th, winning through diplomatic abilities,
sensitive-intuitive-possessive;
could be inclined to health care-nursing etc;
moon own cancer 6th, success amidst adversity;
being a benefic may not exactly face significant challenges,
while may feel bit weak coping with a challenge if any;

That is true, when I'm hurt it tends to explode in anger. However, I'm not really into nursing and health-care. But I do have a problem in committing to ONE job./career

rahu now transit moon cancer 6th, clouding the mind,
while may cope up tactically;

I oddly feel it will bring something, as Rahu always does. :)

sat own acq asc,
growth-riches through public admin/mass supervision,
sat acq technical-mech aptitudes, innovative,
sat-mars opp tech-mech-entrepreneurial aptitudes
though stress and struggle in health-relationship,

That is also true, I am being inclined to work as a freelancer. I have perfect health so far, I noticed my health gets affected when my Moon is in bad condition. I've always had those mysterious illnesses that no doctor could tell me where the pain was coming from or what was the cause of my general weakness. I'm learning in relationships slowly, by observing others and through my existing relationships with friends and family.

while mars leo by itself is an exception to Mangal Dosha to clarify;
may observe fast sat evenings;

Oh I didn't know that! Never saw it as an exception, each website I've used says I'm a manglik.

previous 1.5yr ketu transit sat acq asc,
pain-injury-surgery head-legs-sciatica etc perhaps;

Had no injury or surgery, no memorable pain. However I did suffer a mental issue, pretty strong one.

and rahu transit mars leo 7th, foreign travels and relationships;
rahu fanning the high self-pride;

If that's for the past 1.5y yes, I did meet someone from abroad and traveled to see him.

mars leo may get attracted to husband respected for high self-pride;
while jup scorpio significator for husband may settle for a person
with research-occult aptitudes, reserved/introvert, deep thinking, etc;

Both are true! I don't want the self-pride so much as I do want the deep thinker and spiritual one.

lords 1/7 sat-sun over acq-sag 3/11 neutral lords sat-jup,
merely dutiful towards each other in a relationship;

I hope that's positive! x)

sun lord 7th over 11th, gains from spouse;
sun-mer sag 11th gains from
intellectual pursuits, literary-oratory abilities, law-justice,
gains from govt-corproates-social elite, well-to-do husband;
sag philosophical, optimist, ambitious, sportive, impulsive;

This is also the men I get attracted to. Optimism, sportive, impulsive, ambitious and philosophical. It's what I need the most in my life.

mer aspect own gemini 5th,
protective of luck-edu-romance-children-position;

Indeed I always somehow managed to get good grades in school without much effort. Not sure if this relates to that aspect however.

sat now 2.5yrs transit sun-mer sag 11th, transit 6th from moon,
employment and technology gains, gains from old friends-old people;
health issues heart-stomach-arms-shoulders-ears-skin perhaps;

So far no health issues. But indeed my relationships with old friends got revived and I'm benefiting a lot from them! Also from my father!

libra-venus inimical-malefic for acq asc,
stress-delays in luck-edu-travels-father-husband;
while may seek splendor in life
and inclined to foreign travels-pilgrimage;
toxic health issues, kidneys etc;
may offer special prayers on fri evenings;

As I said, so far no serious health issues. I've always been a lucky person. I haven't had much problem with foreign travels, I have traveled quite a lot for my age, and I'm grateful for that. I *did* have problems with my father for many years, but they are being settled down now. I definitely do *not* look for splendor in life, I'm quite satisfied with what I have and don't need more. I want a simple life.

venus-rahu NN libra acting and artistic skills, dancing etc, foreign dances,
rise-fall, seek ancestral blessings
fasting No-moon evenings taking milk-fruits;

True! I've always been into all types of creative activities! Singing, dancing, drawing.. And I stopped eating meat 1y ago.

rahu 9th settling life at 42+ thumb rule;
may wear brown hesonite over pendant;
rahu 9th calls for pilgrimage;

Also true, spirituality is everything for me.

20yrs venus dasa now till age 35;
may wear 0.25carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart;
I doubt I will be able to afford a diamond, but what does that dasha bring?

jup lord 11th for gains now transit venus-rahu inimical libra 9th,
trine natal sat asc, square moon,
promoting gains from arts, foreign travels and relationship, employment,
though under stress-delays;

I don't see any foreign travels possible in the near future but we shall see. And there was someone from abroad as I mentioned above that I wanted to settle down with, but he didn't. So that's in the past.
I am graduating with arts, and thinking of persuing my own private business/freelance, will see how that goes. x)

natal jup secretive scorpio 10th
for research-occult-forensic-advisory roles;
jup lord 11th negating to 10th, gains from career,
but negating friendships-relationship;

If that's a natal aspect, I don't resonate much with it. I've always had insanely huge amount of friends. I was never really deprived from relationships either, it's just the condition of the relationships wasn't the best, but I know that's an internal problem I need to solve, in order to attract the right partner.
However, I am very passionate about the occult. So are my friends! It's a blessing.

jup trine aspect own pisces 2nd for family-finances-speech-edu;
and trine moon cancer 6th protective of health-employment;
mars aspect own scorpio 10th protective of career,
while may not be good for healthy relationship with superiors/boss;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers tues after sunset;

Indeed, I don't do well with authority which made me want to persue a freelance career.

look forward to prompt ground feedbacks and discussion
on the various details of the reading offered,
venus dasa, luck-edu-travels-relationships but under stress-delay;

wishing well, kshantaram
The Venus Dasa then indeed brought a few trips connected to education and love. There was a bit of stress but I don't mind it, I do well with stress. :)

Thank you a lot for your time and interpretation!

Januarystorm

first i wanted to clear some things up.

mars in the 7th house does not mean you are aggressive towards others- it means others are agressive/dominant towards YOU. when you look at the area that is impacted by mars you look at where mars himself is looking at- if he is in the 1st house- he is looking at the 7th, if he is in the 4th house- is is looking at the 10th- for you he is sitting in the 7th- and is looking at the 1st- meaning he is looking at YOU- the ascendant. his energy is now directly impacting your physical body (the ascendant) now the reason for people directing their martian anger/aggression is because you try to have the upper hand in relationships with others- which in turn because of your mars placement causes the people to react to with far greater pushback- they get more irritated and agressive when you do something- something that a person that does not have mars in that house could do- and no one would bat an eye.

second, being manglik does NOT mean you are doomed for life and never will get married because of mars being there -what it does mean is that your partner will most likely be very assertive, strong-willed, dominant, extremely confident and he will have the upper hand in the relationship (and after reading your sobbing message about feeling doomed and going to india for heavens sake to perform rituals against being manglik i can kind of see that probably you wont be the one calling the shots and telling him whats up- because you want it too much and its always the person that wants it more and is more desperate than the other person- who is the subservient and obedient one) this is not good or bad, its just the way it is. and perhaps you need someone a bit more assertive that will have a strong will and can tell you how its going to be done- everyone has their own needs and the thing we lack in ourselves- a partner can be a beautiful way to add those things we dont have and learn from them.

and just as an example of someone who has mars in the 7th- and did get married- and was not doomed nor gloomed- is Jay-Z- who has mars in the 7th house exalted- as you can see this promises him a exalted spouse- but in Mars-like exalted qualities- still exalted qualities but with the red planets best assets- assertive, dominant, head-strong, forceful and strong-willed- just as Beyonce is.

now you dont have mars exalted maybe- but still in a fine condition, he sits in leo- a fire sign just like the one he rules- he feels good- he is nor debilitated nor in detriment, perhaps your spouse will just have a bit of a more arrogant streak lol

Last edited:

Januarystorm

and also- if we are going down the manglik-route

mars as a natural malefic does give his issues and problems- but after 28 he cools down- he matures and the native can then use his energy in a more productive and useful way- of course if he is not debilitated or fallen- we NEED mars and everything he stands for- if we had no mars- no one would ever get up from the couch and we would all be pushovers that never heard of sports or the gym

ardentika

first i wanted to clear some things up.

mars in the 7th house does not mean you are aggressive towards others- it means others are agressive/dominant towards YOU. when you look at the area that is impacted by mars you look at where mars himself is looking at- if he is in the 1st house- he is looking at the 7th, if he is in the 4th house- is is looking at the 10th- for you he is sitting in the 7th- and is looking at the 1st- meaning he is looking at YOU- the ascendant. his energy is now directly impacting your physical body (the ascendant) now the reason for people directing their martian anger/aggression is because you try to have the upper hand in relationships with others- which in turn because of your mars placement causes the people to react to with far greater pushback- they get more irritated and agressive when you do something- something that a person that does not have mars in that house could do- and no one would bat an eye.

second, being manglik does NOT mean you are doomed for life and never will get married because of mars being there -what it does mean is that your partner will most likely be very assertive, strong-willed, dominant, extremely confident and he will have the upper hand in the relationship (and after reading your sobbing message about feeling doomed and going to india for heavens sake to perform rituals against being manglik i can kind of see that probably you wont be the one calling the shots and telling him whats up- because you want it too much and its always the person that wants it more and is more desperate than the other person- who is the subservient and obedient one) this is not good or bad, its just the way it is. and perhaps you need someone a bit more assertive that will have a strong will and can tell you how its going to be done- everyone has their own needs and the thing we lack in ourselves- a partner can be a beautiful way to add those things we dont have and learn from them.

and just as an example of someone who has mars in the 7th- and did get married- and was not doomed nor gloomed- is Jay-Z- who has mars in the 7th house exalted- as you can see this promises him a exalted spouse- but in Mars-like exalted qualities- still exalted qualities but with the red planets best assets- assertive, dominant, head-strong, forceful and strong-willed- just as Beyonce is.

now you dont have mars exalted maybe- but still in a fine condition, he sits in leo- a fire sign just like the one he rules- he feels good- he is nor debilitated nor in detriment, perhaps your spouse will just have a bit of a more arrogant streak lol
Thanks for the in depth interpretation. Yes I kinda wrote that topic in a low moment for me. I'm extremely critical towards myself and I read too much about the doom and gloom of mangal dosha and freaked out.
I wasn't planning to go to india, just at a local tample, to ease my mind and have a fun experience, but I changed my mind. After gathering more information on mars in 7th I see it's not really that bad.
As you said I will prolly find someone more dominamt than me.
Also I've been told by many that I appear too dominant, bossy and aggresive so I thought that was cause of Mars in 7th. I rarely let someone dominate me unless it's a partner as you said. So it makes sense haha.
I don't think I'm in desperation mode anymore, as I said there is too much negative info on mangal dosha and I was in a vulnurable state and it freaked me out. SometimesI forget that planets do not control my life.

Thank you!

Crystalpages

This caught my eye. I just happened to watch the interview of Jay-Z with Letterman on his new interview show! In that interview, J-Z came across as a very frank person with great inner strength. If as you say his 7th has exalted mars, I assume his ascendant is cancer and if we are basing that on sidereal zodiac, then mars becomes a very powerful yogakaraka for the chart (Lord of 5 and 10) and being in exalted, and in angles, it improves the potential even more.

I am not trying to pin everything on mars, good and bad or ugly for J-Z, but he did talk about how his father left when he was 10 and other elders too and he was raised by his single mother, fell into bad company, even did some peddling on the street but his love of music kept him focused and even saved him at one point when he had to leave town on a musical quest and that was when the sting operation arrived and since he was out of town, he escaped. He also mentioned about a difficult period when his marriage was a bit in problems but between the two of them and children, they gained sense and worked through the difficulties, rather than throwing it all to winds as is not uncommonly seen in Show-biz.

Mangal dosha is generally attributed to indicate health and longevity related issues for the non-mangalik spouse, and not the person with mangal dosha! Unfortunately, due to the doom & gloom mind-set still prevailing, folks create too much fear, including practitioners!

Finally, one must not just rely on mangal dosh determination and balancing from ascendant alone, but also from the moon and venus (marriage related polar-complement of mars). Since the nature of marriages has changed worldwide, the adage regarding Jupiter being the karaka for husband should be re-examined, mindfully!

Januarystorm

This caught my eye. I just happened to watch the interview of Jay-Z with Letterman on his new interview show! In that interview, J-Z came across as a very frank person with great inner strength. If as you say his 7th has exalted mars, I assume his ascendant is cancer and if we are basing that on sidereal zodiac, then mars becomes a very powerful yogakaraka for the chart (Lord of 5 and 10) and being in exalted, and in angles, it improves the potential even more.

I am not trying to pin everything on mars, good and bad or ugly for J-Z, but he did talk about how his father left when he was 10 and other elders too and he was raised by his single mother, fell into bad company, even did some peddling on the street but his love of music kept him focused and even saved him at one point when he had to leave town on a musical quest and that was when the sting operation arrived and since he was out of town, he escaped. He also mentioned about a difficult period when his marriage was a bit in problems but between the two of them and children, they gained sense and worked through the difficulties, rather than throwing it all to winds as is not uncommonly seen in Show-biz.

Mangal dosha is generally attributed to indicate health and longevity related issues for the non-mangalik spouse, and not the person with mangal dosha! Unfortunately, due to the doom & gloom mind-set still prevailing, folks create too much fear, including practitioners!

Finally, one must not just rely on mangal dosh determination and balancing from ascendant alone, but also from the moon and venus (marriage related polar-complement of mars). Since the nature of marriages has changed worldwide, the adage regarding Jupiter being the karaka for husband should be re-examined, mindfully!

yes thats why traditionally it is advised to marry someone that is also manglik- it cancels each other out

OR

wait until you are 28 and THEN marry

even taking our example of Jay-Z- beyonce had to suffer from his infidelity- maybe he did other things we dont know- this has probably been going on for years and years- im sure this was not the first time- but back then when he was younger it wasnt possible for him to come out and openly talk about infidelity in such a way, im sure he used to get mad and agressive and what not at her if she would bring up the subject- but now- as he has gotten older and mars has cooled down- not only did they stay together they also both channeled that pain and experience into amazing genius albums that touched millions all over the globe- both sold like ten times platinum, went on a completely sold out world tour, they healed, they became even more connected, they had twins for god sakes and they also probably managed to help a billion other couples by their example as to how they handled this not to mention the billions of dollar dollar bills they earned- so eventually lets just say they came out winners- you see a placement in a chart is never just randomly there- mars is not there to make you miserable- its there so you can learn and overcome and fight through and for the reason to become better and stronger and more connected to yourself- and believe you me- that exalted mars may have given him more in this lifetime than all of his other planets times 10 combined- but if you would not know this- and only judge his chart by this one manglik-rule- you probably would say he is doomed and gloomed and no good will come of this he better get to that temple asap and do some rituals

ardentika

That's a very good example with B and Jay, they have always been my dream template of a power couple. They are both very strong and powerful individuals.

And Rishi yes we do seek human answers but the lesson is always to work with what we have. I myself often try to jump ahead of time and it never works out well.

RishiRahul

Dear RohiniRanjan ji,

A very good example of Manglik Dosha given above.
Yes, it looks to give said problems to the partner.

I appreciate the part in bold.

Rishi

RishiRahul

That's a very good example with B and Jay, they have always been my dream template of a power couple. They are both very strong and powerful individuals.

And Rishi yes we do seek human answers but the lesson is always to work with what we have. I myself often try to jump ahead of time and it never works out well.

Ardentika,

Data research and knowledge helps much.
We rely on humans and computers for knowledge and research in all areas including astrology, numerology and palmistry.

More and more experience leads to better wisdom on application.

Thanks,

RishiRahul