Chatter and natter šŸ˜šŸ˜

david starling

Itā€™s the first question on that day and itā€™s entered your mind very clearly and u want to know it. The question has to be specific and one question about the subject.

In using the I Ching, I discovered there was often the reading "Youthful Folly" when a question that had already been answered was repeated, hoping for a different answer. :biggrin:

Hkk

Account Closed
In using the I Ching, I discovered there was often the reading "Youthful Folly" when a question that had already been answered was repeated, hoping for a different answer. :biggrin:

Thanks David. What is I Ching?

David, how old are you? i was curious as when i chat to you i see you as young in my head like in your late 20's but your words are wise so i think maybe older? Just curious.........:biggrin:

david starling

Thanks David. What is I Ching?

David, how old are you? i was curious as when i chat to you i see you as young in my head like in your late 20's but your words are wise so i think maybe older? Just curious.........:biggrin:

Please look it up! It's a fascinating oracle, possibly the oldest known, coherent predictive tool.
I have Neptune in Libra and Urania:uranus: in Gemini.

three M symbols

I don't know how people decided to give charts and signs for countries.

But people says France is a Libra country, and now a lot of planet are transiting Libra. Two important things happened on september 26th. Chirac, one of the president we had in the past died. And a factory of toxic products burnt in the city of Rouen. There were huge black clouds. A lot of people left this town because they had lungs irritations and other health problems. Schools and shops were closed for a few days. Farmers can't sell their vegetables, fruits and animals/milk anymore, because of black water marks everywhere in the city, and traces of oil

I'm curious to know, which aspects and placement were the guilty ones for this second story. I guess it was maybe Neptune opposing Mars (chemicals substances VS fire). Or pluto+saturn squares Libra planets ?

Do you have an idea, or do you noticed something special on september 26th for other countries or your life?

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
I don't know how people decided to give charts and signs for countries.

But people says France is a Libra country, and now a lot of planet are transiting Libra. Two important things happened on september 26th. Chirac, one of the president we had in the past died. And a factory of toxic products burnt in the city of Rouen. There were huge black clouds. A lot of people left this town because they had lungs irritations and other health problems. Schools and shops were closed for a few days. Farmers can't sell their vegetables, fruits and animals/milk anymore, because of black water marks everywhere in the city, and traces of oil

I'm curious to know, which aspects and placement were the guilty ones for this second story. I guess it was maybe Neptune opposing Mars (chemicals substances VS fire). Or pluto+saturn squares Libra planets ?

Do you have an idea, or do you noticed something special on september 26th for other countries or your life?

oh my thats awful......... how long ago did this happen?
Uranus would probably be involved.....bad aspects in 9th/3rd possibly

david starling

Yes explain away ..... why do you call it Urania ?

First, Modernistic astrologers generally believe the Domicle-ruler of Aquarius :)uranus:) rules astrology itself. Traditionalistic astrologers say its Mercury.
Since I am in the Modernistic school, I go with :uranus: in this matter, with the symbol representing the large planet just outside of Saturn's orbit, name aside.
Now, let's look at the clumsy naming of that planet by modern-day astronomers, who receive credibility from Modernistic astrologers in terms of the names they gave the newly discovered celestial objects. The astronomers cobbled together 2 names from the Greco-Roman religions, one Greek, one Roman. They were seeking an ancient deity connected to the realm of the stars, known anciently as "the Heavens". The first such Greek deity was Ouranos, husband of Gaea, their personification of the Earth. Ouranos and Gaea had children, known as the Titans, one of which was Cronos.
Switching to the Roman names for the Greek deities, we have Gaia for Gaea, Saturnus for Cronos, and....Caelus for Ouranos. The astronomers wanted a Latin name for the planet beyond Saturn, but somehow realizing that Caelus, although the correct Roman name, was somehow the wrong choice, decided to combine the Greek and the Latin. They took the "O" off of Ouranos, a name that wasn't Latin to begin with, added the "us" ending preferred by the Romans, and came up with a new name, Uranus. It was like combining the Greek Zeus and the Roman Jupiter and getting Zeupiter.:biggrin:
As the story goes, Cronos/Saturnus murdered his father Ouranos/Caelus, who was therefore no longer a member of the existing pantheon, and known only for being the original patriarch. But, Ouranos was replaced by his granddaughter Ourania, related to him by direct descent, and the god of the Heavens was superseded by a goddess of the Heavens, equivalent to the ancient Egyptian goddess Nuit. She joined the Muses, sponsored by Apollo, and became known as the Muse of Astrology, which included astronomy in ancient times.
Now, tying the beginning of this explanation to the conclusion, what better Domicle-ruler of Aquarius to rule astrology than than the Muse of Astrology herself?
One more thing--the Romans removed the "O" from Ourania and called her Urania. So, using Urania for :uranus: satisfies the intent of the astronomers themselves: A Latin name for a Greco-Roman deity representing the Heavens.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
First, Modernistic astrologers generally believe the Domicle-ruler of Aquarius :)uranus:) rules astrology itself. Traditionalistic astrologers say its Mercury.
Since I am in the Modernistic school, I go with :uranus: in this matter, with the symbol representing the large planet just outside of Saturn's orbit, name aside.
Now, let's look at the clumsy naming of that planet by modern-day astronomers, who receive credibility from Modernistic astrologers in terms of the names they gave the newly discovered celestial objects. The astronomers cobbled together 2 names from the Greco-Roman religions, one Greek, one Roman. They were seeking an ancient deity connected to the realm of the stars, known anciently as "the Heavens". The first such Greek deity was Ouranos, husband of Gaea, their personification of the Earth. Ouranos and Gaea had children, known as the Titans, one of which was Cronos.
Switching to the Roman names for the Greek deities, we have Gaia for Gaea, Saturnus for Cronos, and....Caelus for Ouranos. The astronomers wanted a Latin name for the planet beyond Saturn, but somehow realizing that Caelus, although the correct Roman name, was somehow the wrong choice, decided to combine the Greek and the Latin. They took the "O" off of Ouranos, a name that wasn't Latin to begin with, added the "us" ending preferred by the Romans, and came up with a new name, Uranus. It was like combining the Greek Zeus and the Roman Jupiter and getting Zeupiter.:biggrin:
As the story goes, Cronos/Saturnus murdered his father Ouranos/Caelus, who was therefore no longer a member of the existing pantheon, and known only for being the original patriarch. But, Ouranos was replaced by his granddaughter Urania, related to him by direct descent, and the god of the Heavens was superseded by a goddess of the Heavens, equivalent to the ancient Egyptian goddess Nuit. She joined the Muses, sponsored by Apollo, and became known as the Muse of Astrology, which included astronomy in ancient times.
Now, tying the beginning of this explanation to the conclusion, what better Domicle-ruler of Aquarius to rule astrology than than the Muse of Astrology herself?

Thank you for this David. Amazing. This is wonderful info.....

Hkk

Account Closed
it happened last thursday. why do you think 9th/3rd can be involved?

To me it would be foreign 9th house to you it would be local 3rd house. Uranus..unexpected.

You know things are getting worse....floods, hurricanes/storms etc and now this. Where is this near. My family lives on the outskirts of Bordeaux and the others live in Bora Bora.......

three M symbols

So you think it's 3rd / 9th. But every french or abroad people has a different chart. And a lot doesn't have transits in 3rd or 9th ^^
Unhappily, I don't find the chart of France or this town. I also think Uranus can have a role in this event. But it's weird, I don't see any square or opposition of Uranus with another planet in the transits.

Hkk

Account Closed
So you think it's 3rd / 9th. But every french or abroad people has a different chart. And a lot doesn't have transits in 3rd or 9th ^^
Unhappily, I don't find the chart of France or this town. I also think Uranus can have a role in this event. But it's weird, I don't see any square or opposition of Uranus with another planet in the transits.

I think its the country chart. When the country was born. Where is chiron on the chart. What is uranus doing? what about saturn/cap aquarius maybe Pluto ....destroying it .....

three M symbols

Astro.com says the chart of France used in astrology is the birth of 5th republic (when the government of today began).

Capricorn cusp is 11th house (saturn and pluto transiting it)
Uranus is currently between 1st and 2nd house
Chiron is transiting Aries in 1st house (but the ASC of this country is Pisces)

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Astro.com says the actual chart of France used in astrology is the birth of 5th republic (when the government of today began). It seems accurate

Capricorn cusp is 11th house
Uranus is between 1st and 2nd house
Chiron is transiting Aries in 1st house (but the ASC of this country is Pisces)

I have no idea. If it was Uranus in Aries then maybe but Uranus in Taurus I canā€™t see it. Maybe others can add their insights here

three M symbols

Mars was opposing the natal ASC. (natal ASC currently transited by Neptune)
Uranus was squaring Uranus (10Ā° orb)
Pluto squaring natal North Node
Sun conjuncts natal Sun, both opposed by TR chiron
Jupiter transiting natal Saturn in 10th house (saturn is a part of a grand fire trine (Saturn in Sag + Uranus in Leo + Aries Moon)

Last edited: