Virgo Midheaven & saturn. Anyone else?

Pepperpot

I am aquarius sun with my mc and saturn in virgo.
While I am generally disorganised in my daily life it has recently come to my attention that I activley seek out jobs that reqiure order and structure.

People that I do/have worked with always tell my how organised I am! I have always know that I have been much more organised in my work than personal life. But is is not untill now that I realise why...... Virgo mc in the 10th! I am constanly changing jobs ( every year and half) and have just figured out why....

I love work challenges and strive to create order out of chaos! and indeed this in my strenght. And I am good at it, maybe this is why I change jobs so very often. As I often accept jobs that I know are challenging and need order/structure, and when I feel I have acompished it I move on and start looking for a new job.
As far as my work life goes I am a huge believer in justice(moon sign Libra), order and boundries.
My order oreinted mc has a lot to answer for. I just wish I could apply this energy to my personal life:tongue:

Anybody else got this mc in virgo? what are you experineces with this placement? I'm curious to know/understand more.:andy:

Attachments

• equal house natal.jpg
    equal house natal.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 18

queenfluff

I am aquarius sun with my mc and saturn in virgo.
While I am generally disorganised in my daily life it has recently come to my attention that I activley seek out jobs that reqiure order and structure.

People that I do/have worked with always tell my how organised I am! I have always know that I have been much more organised in my work than personal life. But is is not untill now that I realise why...... Virgo mc in the 10th! I am constanly changing jobs ( every year and half) and have just figured out why....

I love work challenges and strive to create order out of chaos! and indeed this in my strenght. And I am good at it, maybe this is why I change jobs so very often. As I often accept jobs that I know are challenging and need order/structure, and when I feel I have acompished it I move on and start looking for a new job.
As far as my work life goes I am a huge believer in justice(moon sign Libra), order and boundries.
My order oreinted mc has a lot to answer for. I just wish I could apply this energy to my personal life:tongue:

Anybody else got this mc in virgo? what are you experineces with this placement? I'm curious to know/understand more.:andy:

I have Virgo in MC and in the 10th and I am Virgo Sun. And all that order you are talking about comes out in my work too (well, it would if I had job right now but it definatley has in the past) I consider it one of my strengths and it is as natural to me as breathing. I like it. I am also a big believer in equality and justice. I have three Libras in my chart.

Also the thing you said about changing jobs - yeppers, that is me too. Too many times. Someone on here told me that:
"People who have Mutable Signs (Gemini, Sagittarius, Virgo or Pisces) or Bicorporeal Signs (Gemini, Sagittarius and Pisces) on the 2nd, 6th or 10th House often switch careers, sometimes more than once."

So, don't feel bad. Me too. :) It kind of drives me crazy - I don't know I have many things I am interested in and I feel that at certain points in my life certain things work better for me than at other times. I think someone said this is evident in my chart too.

My Saturn is in Taurus in 6th house so I can't relate to you on that one.

But the MC Virgo - my mine is exactly like you say. :)

Attachments

• astrochart BIG.jpg
    astrochart BIG.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 14

Carburn

I have also have a Virgo MC and have the same experience of being more organized in my work life than my personal life. I think my Pisces IC makes my home more cluttered than I would like.

I have Pluto (Libra), Saturn (Libra), Mars (Libra), and Jupiter (Scorpio) all in the 11th house (Libra) so I think more of mine is directed toward reorganizing social structures. My Aquarius Moon probably also has something to do with that.