Will this continue?

durga

Hello.

This is the question about on going love affair between married people ( Married not with each other )

Will this continue? And if answer is yes, is it possible to see for how long?

Thank you.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_31_will_it_continue_hr_50426_64690.jpg
    astro_2gw_31_will_it_continue_hr_50426_64690.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 42

durga

You try interpreting it first.
Who are these people in relation to you?
Thank you, Bunraku.

Its me. Wrote in some strange way...

I want to learn to interpreting my self, but for now have 0 knowlegde about astrology. Will take time to read and try :)

Last edited:

durga

Im asking this question out of desperation...
It started in the end of February, and really hitted me like a lightning. I feel so much emotions, but became so depended on him. I feel prisoned... In the moments of being capable to think clear, I see much possibilities to learn, but when the thinking is blinded, I feel lost...
Want to come back to the state of me, where I was before this affair. Would be very thankful, if somebody could interpret the chart :)

Sunrise

Hello.

This is the question about on going love affair between married people ( Married not with each other )

Will this continue? And if answer is yes, is it possible to see for how long?

Thank you.

Hi Durga!!
The ascendant in the early degrees says us that the issue is very very much recent and evolving ....
Also there in your first house - Mars and Saturn - have not we love it ...
Yes will continue this relationship...
I do not know how long... but I see that it will continue to exist ....
You as Jupiter you look so weak and you can not do much ... He, as mercury, seems to force upon you - have more power and appears to be looking at himself... be careful
do you enjoy this relationship with him???
good luck

durga

THANK YOU, Sunrise.

Your answer gave me relief. For now I so much needed... And your question, if im enjoying relationship with him, off course, makes me think again... I don't enjoy. Most of the times. Im in pain. And off course, what better alert could I get... But I can not do anything... If somebody just a few moths ago would tell me " I can not do anything" I would think, this person just ignoring the situation... And jes, i may be ignoring it to. Im so in it, cant see clear...

It felt for me, that last month it kind of change the way it is between us. But now I back in to the strange moods... He is very strong person, with very strong values, strong religious background and also with high social status, hes reputation is very important.
I want it to continue... but that also means, that im still ok with suffering. I try to change my view of this situation, see it lighter, trying not to identificate with it so much, but I fall and fall back :)
Thank you ones again.

durga

Saturn retro in first, and the ASC is early. Is this your first chart on the matter? If not post the first one.

I have been asking questions about this same person... The first was if I will see him again.

Thank you for looking at the chart, Iced8Ace.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_27_will_we_meet_again_hr_48050_4351.jpg
    astro_2gw_27_will_we_meet_again_hr_48050_4351.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 21

Sunrise

I have been asking questions about this same person... The first was if I will see him again.

Dear, both charts shows that he does not have strong feelings for you. But yes you will meet again:pouty:
hope the best and thank you for your informations

Iced8Ace

Going off of the first chart, your significator is peregrine, combust, and in a cadent house. The 2nd chart, you're not doing OK, being in detriment, peregrine and a cadent house. This isn't a good relationship for you. On top of that, the receptions in the first chart aren't good and the 2nd isn't great either. I see he is retro in the first chart, so that's not good, since he may change his mind about this. Moon is also applying to an opposition with Mars in the 1st chart, indicating you will eventually split down the road.