When will my tenant move out?

calidelhi

URGENT - When will my tenant move out?

EDIT - The accurate chart is attached in my reply below.

Hi -

I rented our spare bedroom with private bath to a woman 5 weeks ago in our home where I live with my family. We unexpectedly suffered a very tragic loss in that week of her move-in and now requesting her to vacate our room to accommodate our family member who will be joining us as soon as the COVID-19 situation settles a bit.

There is no lease as it was purely based on goodwill and trust. Now that woman is being very rude, very unclean, and even stealing our food and household items as well and not replying to our request to move out. We have been very stressed and do not want to go through lawyer.

Please see my chart and advise when will she move out and whether via court-orders or by herself per our requests.

Thank you so much!

Last edited:

calidelhi

Sorry for making this urgent.. We tried to ask her politely today and she threatened us saying that "City will reply" and went to her room and started saying bad words about us that we could hear. My husband and I are very shocked and not sure what to do next.

PLEASE please somebody reply please

waybread

Can you post a horary chart? This one is from 1973.

Horary goes by the moment when the question became really urgent. Post a chart for that time, and we will try to help you.

Then please make sure it is easy to read. This chart has a drop-down box blocking the top of the chart.

calidelhi

Thank you so much Waybread! I am really sorry for not checking the chart. Horary is new to me so not sure if I was pulling it correctly or not. I tried to pull it again by using the time I posted the question second time with urgent request.

Please see attached and please do let me know if I still need to post something else. Thank you so much!! I really appreciate you as I am in too much stress and lost my sleeps.

Attachments

• Horary Chart1.jpg
    Horary Chart1.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 47
  • Horary Chart2.png
    Horary Chart2.png
    131.2 KB · Views: 35
  • Source Horary Chart.jpg
    Source Horary Chart.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 31

calidelhi

I think she will move out in 7-9 days.

THANK YOU so much Kalinka!!! I am not able to sleep well and so scared of her all the times. She has been very intimidating and even keeps saying bad things about us over the phone to someone (making sure we are in earshot) :-( I am even consulting with my doctor for some tranquilizers.

My husband is going to discuss with a lawyer today as it appears she is taking advantage of virus situation.

We even offered our help in her moving or searching (Craigslist shows many active listings similar to ours in the area). We provided all the furniture and she moved in with just basic items fitted in one small car.

I wonder if you or some other expert can explain a little more if those 7-9 days are going to be very tough for us?

Thanks!

kalinka

you are mercury and moon.She is Jupiter. Moon and Jupiter hate each other. Jupiter is accidential stronger than mercury, which shows how you can't defend yourself against her currently. However moon is stronger than Jupiter, so you will win through at the end. Moon/mercury sextile in 8 Degrees. Could be that it gets a bit worse because Mercury is moving towards Sun but I think overall not that much "tougher" than it is yet.

waybread

calidelhi-- Your husband is doing the right thing to contact a lawyer. If you can obtain a formal eviction notice, that would be helpful. This might get your tenant to move out in 7-9 days, whereas it does not sound like she would leave on her own, merely to accommodate you.

I think it's possible to read this chart in different ways, which is why you are getting different answers.

You are ruled by Mercury. Your home is ruled by Jupiter. I would use the 6th house for tenants. It's ruled by Saturn. One could also make a case for putting the tenant in the 7th house (of open enemies,) which is also ruled by Jupiter. The moon indicates your emotional stake in the matter, but it is also the planetary ruler of one's home.

I think your tenant feels herself to be in a strong position. Saturn is domiciled, and in her turned 12th house, which rules deception, but which gives Saturn some extra strength. Mercury (you) unfortunately has no essential dignity.

However, I think a lawsuit, or telling this woman that she will face a lawsuit if she does not leave voluntarily, would be effective. The 10th house rules the judge in a court of law. The moon is located there, and the moon is in Mercury's sign, and applying to a sextile with it. A lawyer is symbolized by the 9th house, which is ruled by Venus. Venus is also in Mercury's sign. These people should help you.

I don't know where you live, but a lot would depend upon laws concerning tenants rights in your area. Usually the laws favor landlords, but not always. If you can keep detailed notes and perhaps photographs on your tenant's conduct that would be helpful, so it's not just a case of her word against yours.

I'm sorry about your recent bereavement.

Please let us know how this works out. That helps us to learn more astrology.

Opal

Premium Member
Re: URGENT - When will my tenant move out?

Hi -

I rented our spare bedroom with private bath to a woman 5 weeks ago in our home where I live with my family. We unexpectedly suffered a very tragic loss in that week of her move-in and now requesting her to vacate our room to accommodate our family member who will be joining us as soon as the COVID-19 situation settles a bit.

There is no lease as it was purely based on goodwill and trust. Now that woman is being very rude, very unclean, and even stealing our food and household items as well and not replying to our request to move out. We have been very stressed and do not want to go through lawyer.

Please see my chart and advise when will she move out and whether via court-orders or by herself per our requests.

Thank you so much!

I think you should show some patience with her. Have you posted a notice to her? Legally, you may have to post her with a notice, for whatever the bylaws/laws are for tenant agreements where you are. You may not have a lease, but as a tenant she does have rights.

Please realise, how hard this is for her as well. She moved in 5 weeks ago, probably did not intend to have to, or be asked to move so shortly after moving. Also, during this Covid time, it is probably difficult to find a place that she can afford.

Have you provided her with a letter of recommendation, that it may be easier for her to find accommodations in these covid times, many that are renting rooms may not be renting rooms to people because they are scared to rent to anyone that hasn't been known to them, or where they have been.

Where I am, the City has not allowed landlords to evict people because of the Covid 19. Do you know what your rights as a landlord are? And what her rights as a tenant are, especially now?

I wish you and your tenant luck, it sounds like she will want to be away from you too, when it is possible for her.

calidelhi

Sorry for this long message

Thank you so much all of you! We too understand that it is hard for her too, therefore, we even offered any kind of help she needed in moving and paying back the rent if any. The area I live has many open listings like ours and available immediately, therefore, that should not be an issue.

We gave her 1-month time (and extra if she needed that to find the place) and tried to talk to her many times but she ignored us and changed her tone in a threatening way which is why I am very scared :-(

Instead of talking to us (while we kept requesting her to sit and talk), she reached out to city office councilor. My husband received their call today and learned that she told a lie to them that we gave her 2-day notice. My husband explained all the situation to the councilor and we even have message proofs saying one month or even longer if she needs time in searching/moving. Anyways, the councilor will reply back to her and told us to get the moving date from her in writing if possible. I am glad that they called and got both sides' picture.

My husband also consulted with the lawyer today and he too suggested to first try to get her moving date in writing and if she does not cooperate then the legal way is the only way (and longer period due to COVID-19) :-(

Since we and she belong to same country, now we are also trying to find someone who can help her understand and convey our message to her as a mediator.

Unfortunately, we did not ask for any previous references and no background checks and rented the place at a lower rent to a woman from the same country just to get some little help in our mortgage payments.

But now when we have started some background check, we are hearing that she has a very bad reputation in our country's local community and just exploiting us to get money from us that she has already done in many situations with others :-(

I will keep updated and just praying to God for some miracle that she finds a better place and move out as soon as possible. Thanks very much!

Last edited:

waybread

Good luck with this.

Hmmm.... I have a kind of humorous side, calidelhi, that probably is too wicked and impractical to put into practice. But.... I wonder if you played loud music late at night (or early in the morning,) told her you feared you had just been exposed to COVID-19, or told her that, unfortunately your pet tarantula (that normally lives in a cage in your bedroom) had just gotten loose in the house, if that would help encourage her to leave.... :innocent: :devil: :wink:

These things are not easy. My husband and I had some rental properties and a live-in nanny some years ago, and I realized that I just don't have the right personality to be a landlady, or to have a non-family member moving into my home.

One thing I've done in a difficult situation, was giving the person a written letter with my exit date, with the clause that if I didn't hear back from her by a given date, that I assumed she agreed with the substance of the letter, and that I would proceed accordingly. That works when you're not sure if the person will voluntarily respond to a request.

I take Osamenor's point, about trying to see the situation from the tenant's perspective. However, with the tenant's (6th house) ruler in her turned 12th house (which rules deception) I am not sure this will help much. Saturn (tenant) is actually in a strong position, and if she doesn't wish to move, right now she doesn't think she has to.

One thing I wouldn't do is to give this woman a good letter of reference for her next accommodation. Again speaking as a former landlady,I've been burned by untruthful letters of reference, and it's not a charitable act to offload a tenant problem onto the next landlord.

Calidelhi

URGENT - When will my tenant move out?
EDIT - The accurate chart is attached in my reply below.

Hi -

Thank you so much!

When will my tenant move out?

Mercury rules the Querent; Removal is Moon and Uranus aspects
Natural rulers of Tenant : 6th Virgo, (Saturn); (Rex E. Bills book) consider Mercury of Virgo (Saturn with Uranus is co lord of the tenant, Aquarius is on the 6th of tenant.

Moon in the 10th moves to Mercury (writ) by opportunity sextile = 8 deg. increment of time (paperwork makes available the opportunity within legal means) Mercury in Aries describes the personal energy to (communicate-agree) about the move. Mercury (natural lord of tenants) within the 8th house of transformations is consideration to eventually vacate, within orb of a conjunction to Uranus (movement-removal), is 8 deg.

Am thinking it will be 8 weeks or slightly sooner by promise or agreement bc of served papers, for the actual movement of the tenant. (Heaven forbid it is 8 months!!)

Turning the wheel-Venus of Taurus upon the 9th house cusp, rules the way the tenant feels about the situation and the room she is renting in the home, she is comfortable. Venus is in a 'frustration:pinched: trine aspect with Mars' (making it not so easy to move) they will not complete the easy trine aspect (hassle to agree upon the move). The energy expressed by Venus/Mars indicates that without some aid given to the tenant there is no agreement to complete the move.

The last aspect of the Moon is the opportunity sextile to Mercury, she will move, its just a matter of time and help she needs by resources ($$) and planning.

Hope things improve without your husband having to attach a lawyer to serve papers for the agreement.

Sincerely
Student of Astrology

Last edited:

calidelhi

Thanks for your help!

My husband and I are trying to reach out to some respectable people in our country's local community here to see if they can help us and mediate in this situation. Hopefully, there will be someone who can help us.

Opal

Premium Member
The moon will aspect Pluto, then Jupiter and finally mercury. Hopefully your community will be able to pull together and find her a suitable place to move to. From what you have said, it will not be easy, as she does not have a good reputation in your community. I wish you luck.

I don't recommend that you do anything to aggravate an already volatile situation. Try to do this as peaceably as possible. The aspects to Pluto and Jupiter, are not advantageous, and as she is of your community, it is likely that you will see her again after she moves.

Good luck to you and your husband.

Opal

Premium Member
Moon does not aspect pluto and Jupiter. Did you looked at the wrong chart? I think calidelhi should delete the first chart to avoid misunderstandings.

Yes, I was looking at the first chart. Anticipating the movement of the moon to aspect pluto then Jupiter.

I agree, that we should all be using the same chart, I will look for it.
------

I was looking at the right one, anticipating the fast moving moon.

Last edited:

waybread

Thanks for your help!

My husband and I are trying to reach out to some respectable people in our country's local community here to see if they can help us and mediate in this situation. Hopefully, there will be someone who can help us.

A really good idea.

calidelhi

Thank you so much all of you!! These have been very stressful past few days. Trying to be more positive with her and the situation and leaving the results in God's hands trusting His judgement. Hopefully goodness will win in the end and she changes her heart.

The flights from my country are not opened for another month and the family member will be joining us only after the flights are opened, we thought to give the tenant more time and also a chance to see that we are not bad people :-(

I was just wondering if some one could analyze the attached charts (created during my previous post) and shed more light on the duration/time she will be staying with us before moving.

Thank you all very much for your time!! Please stay safe, healthy and happy in these difficult times.

Attachments

• Horary Chart1.jpg
    Horary Chart1.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 30
  • Horary Chart2.png
    Horary Chart2.png
    131.2 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

calidelhi

Thank you so much all of you!! These have been very stressful past few days. Trying to be more positive with her and the situation and leaving the results in God's hands trusting His judgement. Hopefully goodness will win in the end and she changes her heart.

The flights from my country are not opened for another month and the family member will be joining us only after the flights are opened, we thought to give the tenant more time and also a chance to see that we are not bad people :-(

I was just wondering if some one could analyze the attached charts (created during my previous post) and shed more light on the duration/time she will be staying with us before moving.

Thank you all very much for your time!! Please stay safe, healthy and happy in these difficult times.

I will truly appreciate if someone please see my this quoted post and help me. The charts are attached in above message. Thank you very much!