An astrologer told my mom I would have a difficult life, what was she referring to?

https://imageshack.com/a/img924/9404/WwFE7u.png

I know quite a bit about astrology, been studying it for years, but I've always have difficulty interpreting my own chart objectively. I've also always been curious what lead that astrologer to tell my mom that I would have a difficult life when I was a baby.

Some extra information:

Dominant planets: Mercury, Moon, Jupiter, and Pluto
Dominant signs: Scorpio, Pisces, Cancer
Sun/Moon midpoint: 5 degrees Scorpio

Here are some things that I feel "drawn" to about my chart, but haven't been able to come to a conclusion about their meaning:

-No air sign planets, but ruled by Mercury
-Empty 1st, 4th, and 10th houses
-Multiple grand water trines overlapping through Jupiter
-Chiron facing kite
-Unaspected Venus
-6 retrograde planets, Mercury, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto
-Grand cross if you count the ascendant and chiron

I focused on these things, but I appreciate any feedback! I'd love to see what stands out to other people! Any major house or ruler interpretations would be great since that's probably my weakest area.

unique_astrology

That may have been because of the Mars, Saturn, and Pluto placements in your chart.

You also have a Grand Trine in your chart and there are locations where it would have pride of place such as Scranton, PA (see attached chart).

Your MC there is 212°44' and Jupiter at 212°56' is on it, trined by your Moon and Sun. You might take a vacation there to see if you get good vibes. Er, Good Vibrations! Just noticed your Capricorn placements, probably best to put off trying Scranton until after Saturn is past them. No need to be far away from family in possibly difficult times.

Ever hear of the TV show 'Chico and The Man'?

Attachments

• Scranton.jpg
    Scranton.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

miquar

Hi. Yes there's the angular Mars, Saturn and Pluto, with Mars closely opposite Pluto - I imagine that was the main reason that was said. Moon closely opposite Chiron is also a placement that could attract this kind of comment from some astrologers, but in this case it's part of a kite with the Sun Moon Jupiter close grand trine (with Jupiter close to the Sun/Moon midpoint).

Best wishes

Miquar

kshantaram

Premium Member
I know quite a bit about astrology, been studying it for years, but I've always have difficulty interpreting my own chart objectively. I've also always been curious what lead that astrologer to tell my mom that I would have a difficult life when I was a baby.

hope helps adapt and integrate,

asc lord jup scorpio 11th retro, delayed gains from research-occult-forensic science, teaching-advisory-consultancy roles,
gains from elders-teachers-gurus-consultants;

jup-rahu NNode scorpio, rahu 12th wisdom vitiated, rise-fall in life, tending to foreign lands-travels;
prayers for welfare of ancestors, observe fast No-moon evenings taking milk-fruits;

jup lord 4th over 11th, gains from mother-property, but scope of ill health-difficulties for mother;
jup now transit scorpio 11th for gains;

mars aspect scorpio supportive of income-gains-foreign lands, but not good for health of friends/friendships;

mars-ketu separative SNode taurus 6th, accident prone, coping with opponents, job separations,
pain-injury-surgery throat-thyroid-intestinal-dental etc

gemini-mer 7th inimical-malefic for sag asc, stress-delays in marriage-vocation;

sun lord 9th negating to 8th, negating luck-education-support from father, etc

sun-mer cancer sensitive, intuitive, sun 8th cancer spiritual explorations,
able to cope with adversities; sun-mer literary-oratory abilities;

moon-sat pisces 3rd, sensitive, worrying nature, economic, economic research, sat 3rd good for initiative and progress;

sat now transit own cap 2nd, earnings from distant lands;

venus lord 11th over leo 9th, gains from education, seeking splendor in life;
artistic aptitudes; venus lord 6th over 9th, need for extra efforts;
rahu NNode now transit venus-leo 9th, foreign travels and relationship;

do share-discuss salient pointwise ground feedbacks how true-untrue-inisghtful-helpful-prospective,
traits-talents-health-events-plans etc etc;

wishing well, kshantaram

Frisiangal

what lead that astrologer to tell my mom that I would have a difficult life when I was a baby

Maybe the astrologer saw the combination of water grand trines/kite versus
the oppositions as counterproductive towards each other; harsh aspects being seen as 'difficult' for soft aspects rather than a 'challenge' to be faced.

Depends upon how the water trines work. Waves easily ridden that can take all in their stride? Do they go with whichever way the current of their feeling side leads them and flows, not necessetating taking a stand until a time is experienced when 'life is on the line' and a case of me or them ruthlessness can occur (Mars opp. Pluto) in order to survive the onslaught.

Until maturity starts to take hold, following the 1st Saturn return, young people are (too) often led by their Moon feelings above Sun self-awareness. This can be doubly 'challenging' to those with Sun in Cancer, the sign that is particularly susceptible to the needs of self over others, vice versa, and both at the same time !

Strangely enough the horoscope configurations take on the form of a cut diamond to me, with the soft aspects presenting the shape of the stone itself, and the challenging aspects the glitters of light it gives off that show its value and worth.

Guess it depends upon how one looks at and interprets a chart .:smile:

watcherofthesouth

Looking at your chart, my attention is immediately drawn to your Saturn/Moon conjunction in the 3rd (not to mention the oppositions). The fact that your mother would even tell you about that encounter with an astrologist may be characteristic of this combination and Saturn itself (she or siblings in your life may have not been so encouraging at times or restrictive in their speech/affection). Meghan Markle has this same placement (siblings/strained communication is a constant issue) - and is a testament that many things turned out well for her - but she does have those particular challenges.

So when you wonder about this, and IF you feel restricted at times by your knowledge of this encounter - that is the energy of Saturn itself (in my opinion).

Maybe the astrologer saw the combination of water grand trines/kite versus
the oppositions as counterproductive towards each other; harsh aspects being seen as 'difficult' for soft aspects rather than a 'challenge' to be faced.

Depends upon how the water trines work. Waves easily ridden that can take all in their stride? Do they go with whichever way the current of their feeling side leads them and flows, not necessetating taking a stand until a time is experienced when 'life is on the line' and a case of me or them ruthlessness can occur (Mars opp. Pluto) in order to survive the onslaught.

Until maturity starts to take hold, following the 1st Saturn return, young people are (too) often led by their Moon feelings above Sun self-awareness. This can be doubly 'challenging' to those with Sun in Cancer, the sign that is particularly susceptible to the needs of self over others, vice versa, and both at the same time !

Strangely enough the horoscope configurations take on the form of a cut diamond to me, with the soft aspects presenting the shape of the stone itself, and the challenging aspects the glitters of light it gives off that show its value and worth.

Guess it depends upon how one looks at and interprets a chart .:smile:

I believe the grand water trine(s) makes it difficult for me to have emotional boundaries. I respect other people’s boundaries but I have trouble not letting other people’s problems become my own. Because of this I have difficulty achieving personal goals since I get distracted by literally anyone I come into contact with. People just tell me things, I’ve been told I’m easy to talk to and really “get” people but it almost makes me feel like I don’t have an identity outside of other people, which is weird because I’m very introverted and need a lot of alone time. This is all just speculative tho because I haven’t found too much information about grand water trines or kites that isn’t completely contradictory, so I really appreciate your insight into that!