Saturn Transits - Career? The Worst?

Selina

Hello everyone,

This past year was really difficult for me career-wise until late November, my efforts were unseen at my college and all of the companies were rejecting me. Now things are much better. I was blaming transit Saturn sq my natal Moon for the things that happened. I thought maybe I'm finally learning the lessons slowly. The transit is almost done now.

HOWEVER I just found out that in a month transit Saturn will be opposing my Sun!!!!!! This is giving me anxiety because now I'm working at a company 3 days a week & going to school the rest of the week and I know it's gonna be really tough next semester since I'll be taking important classes. Saturn is just too scary for me and I'm not the type to give up easily at all but I just feel tired and need some rest because this past year I really worked on myself a lot.

In a month, transit Saturn will trine my ASC also, so maybe it will make it easier?

I'm really so afraid of this Saturn opp Sun transit. :(((((((

What do you guys think? Considering the other transits etc? And any advices?

I'm posting the transits & progressions chart of the next month. (Edit: I added a second one which includes asteroids also, maybe you'd want to check the other version)

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• transitandprog.jpg
    transitandprog.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 27
  • transprog.jpg
    transprog.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

waybread

This may be a time of low self-confidence for you, but really, Saturn runs a diagnostic on the parts of the horoscope it touches. Maybe he's asking you for more maturity, patience, and hard work. If we listen to him, Saturn is our wisest teacher. Saturn rules fear, so ultimately he may be asking you to take a stand for yourself.

Lin

You're a worrier. It's a bad habit. But it has nothing to do with the truth.

It's that Venus in early Cancer and Moon square it. Your mom or someone else in your family was probably a big worrier too and you just got the habit.

You have Uranus & Neptune trine Mars in the 1st house in Virgo. You are equal to any work you have to do. And you will find your enthusiasm - and motivation -
One day at a time.
LIN

Last edited: