Venus, Mars, and Juno? (All about relationships)

Hey, I'm new to this site! I just want to know what kind of relationship that suits my personality?? Well, yeah. I've noticed that getting too close early on would cause discomfort for me (blind dates are impossible for me, and even people who expresses that they like me early on feels ah bit awkward [I have Pisces in sun, Aquarius in Venus. Leo in moon, if you want me to add that as well] ). Getting in a relationship with a best friend is what I fantasize about most. Someone I know that wouldn't judge my ideas and my way of doing things?

Especially if they seem to be more stable, calm, practical (in a non kill-joy way. I've known too many who dismisses what I said and tell me they're nonsense and foolish), and is the one who will make the first move (to make sure that nothing I will do will avail to nothing?? Like I don't want to be the one who will stir the relationship while he's just sitting aside watching me :^) )

Bonus points if he appear really mysterious in a room. Even if he's outgoing and such, I'd like to see something in his eyes that will intrigue me. . .

Ahh!! I'm sorry for the really long blabberings up there! I'm just really curious, since my Juno in Scorpio is in my 1st house o.0 Mars in Capricorn in 3rd, while Venus in Aquarius is in 4th. My whole chart seems a bit too heavy (lots of planets) on the 4th and 5th house (Pisces), while my Part Fortune is in 7th Taurus which rules marriage and partnerships of all kind (and enemies too, I guess).

Meanwhile, my 12th house is in Libra. No planets at all.

Did I get off topic? I deeply apologize.