Divorce ... when and remarriage?

Dear all,
Namaste

Im in a troubled marriage right from day one and unfortunately there is no way i can change it for good, i tried everything that i can do including leaving my parents for this women but nothing changed.
with the divorce proceedings going on the marriage will break but the question is when?

and i'm so down and out and confised if i shall go in a relationship with another women or not ever?

i desperately need your help and astrological advice on when will i be divorced from my wife and if there are any chances of remarriage (second marriage) in my horoscope?

My details
DOB: 16 Sept 1978
Time: 6:02 AM
Place: Barshi (Barsi) Solapur, Maharashtra, India
Long: 75.70

Marriage date: 8 July 2008
Time: 10 AM
Place: Ahmadnagar, Maharashtra, India

mathur_dinesh

You have Mercury with the Sun in the ascendant. Therefore your marriage is bound to break up and a divorce will take place.
The mahadasa of Mercury has started from 5/April/2015. The antar of Ketu has been going on till August/2018. Ketu is in the eighth house and occupies Cancer navamsha. Your divorce may take place before September/2018.
Your next marriage will happen after two years of divorce.

You have Mercury with the Sun in the ascendant. Therefore your marriage is bound to break up and a divorce will take place.
The mahadasa of Mercury has started from 5/April/2015. The antar of Ketu has been going on till August/2018. Ketu is in the eighth house and occupies Cancer navamsha. Your divorce may take place before September/2018.
Your next marriage will happen after two years of divorce.

Thank you Dinesh Mathur ji
from now on till September 2018 when exactly this divorce will happen? and how will be my second marriage?

can you pls put some light on it?

again thank you very much for your kind inputs