Him and I

summer92

A few weeks ago I met a guy and we started seeing each other. We're very different in terms of social classes (which shouldn't matter), education etc and want different stuff in life. We started seeing eachother and it got very intense - we would be with each other all the time etc. I said a few things that hurt him (he has very low self esteem and depression and my behaviour didn't help).

I really want him back and will do anything to do that. He seems like hes not good enough for me etc.

My state is explained
1) Mars in Scorpio but in the 1st; and the Moon in the 8th :(
2) venus in the 11th ; in his 5th. I know sex is the last thing on his mind as he's been a gentleman etc.
3) I'm meeting him on Monday to try work things out but he thinks there's no going back

Everything was going well. We were really into eachother and spent every minute and day either with each other in person or in each others company.

The mercury would be his ex girlfriend - he was seeing her before me and he ended things in a similar fashion (first time dating a scorpio and I know I can't place importance on sun signs, but god).

Just out of nowhere after telling me hes crazy about me, ends things after a few hours. I'm so hurt as I really liked him.

there's no point of connection between venus and mars - it seems like it wont work out, the moon will meet venus but there's zero reception

is there any way this will work? I'm devastated :(

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_me_and_richard_29097_32813.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_me_and_richard_29097_32813.gif
    49.7 KB · Views: 81

rafaella

Hey Summer,

good to hear from you!

I had a quick look, the reception is lacking here. Venus in Aqua is in its own term, no interest in Mars (you). Mars in detriment of Venus, so yes you've hurt him, your view of him is somehow negative. Mars is strong in its own sign, perhaps you came off too strong and negative towards him. Mercury is separating from Venus, but will translate between the two significators. Mercury, what it is, not sure, contact between you perhaps?

Moon is also applying Venus. So there is something developing, but lack of reception shows there may not be that 'glue' to make it work. But there is aspect, so opportunity is there, Mars changes sign and will not be as negative towards Venus, so hopefully, ou've learned from your mistake.

This could still be a relationship but whether its longterm...I don't know.

all the best!

summer92

Hey Summer,

good to hear from you!

I had a quick look, the reception is lacking here. Venus in Aqua is in its own term, no interest in Mars (you). Mars in detriment of Venus, so yes you've hurt him, your view of him is somehow negative. Mars is strong in its own sign, perhaps you came off too strong and negative towards him. Mercury is separating from Venus, but will translate between the two significators. Mercury, what it is, not sure, contact between you perhaps?

Moon is also applying Venus. So there is something developing, but lack of reception shows there may not be that 'glue' to make it work. But there is aspect, so opportunity is there, Mars changes sign and will not be as negative towards Venus, so hopefully, ou've learned from your mistake.

This could still be a relationship but whether its longterm...I don't know.

all the best!

hey rafaella - nice to hear from you too :) :)

my view of him in the long term is negative and there's always something at the back of my mind that I can do better - but over the past even ive fell for him - more than I should have.

we're meeting on Monday as he's left his stuff here. we're meeting for a drink and I might try to reconcile as I do want to know if there's something more but im not hopeful.

I made the stupid mistake of seeing my ex one day after breaking up since I was crying and he seems to be very angry at the news.

I'd do anything to get him back but seems like theres no return

Doodleloo

The last chart was so good and nothing happened. This one isn't as good, so maybe opposites are a thing and something might occur??

:joyful: Hope everything works out.

virgo18

The last chart was so good and nothing happened. This one isn't as good, so maybe opposites are a thing and something might occur??

:joyful: Hope everything works out.

Maybe the charts aren't valid. LOL (It sounds funny but is really not)

Serious comment:
We have to be very careful in the way we ask an horary question. I can say by experience that Horary has "some accuracy" when it is used in a proper way, but if not, it can be quite tricky and even dangerous.

Really really the more I use it and the more I study horary, the less I rely on it. I can say horary accuracy is 50% and only tells about the CURRENT circumstances, definitely not more than a month or when the querent changes its destiny.

Sorry I told this in the horary section. This phrase -The last chart was so good and nothing happened.- made me think quite a lot, plus my own experience with horary.

Last edited:

Doodleloo

:whistling: Am just throwing out silly suggestions. Only summer can tell us if the scenario she said was true.

Last edited:

tikana

not a mr right but umm there is TOL mars/merc/venus
moon / venus

for a long term you would want fixed signs or mid deg... here ehhh shrug
sluggish .. only if yu have to .. it perfcts then mars flips the signs

update

def not mr right

the chart is valid because mars in 8th shows your worry / anxiety.. which explains you are upset

Last edited:

bluebird

Banned
Can you post the chart in Regio to see the aspects better?

I dont see anything turning out from this chart. Both merc and venus go into pisces. Merc will be in detriment and venus will be exalted in pisces and will be in the hidden 12house, and will welcome in a new solar eclipse coming up! No clue how that plays out in horary, maybe a seasoned expert can explain it better. Your mars will go to sag in the 8H, and will slow down to station and go retrograde in about a month. Retrograde motion is an averse movement, meaning you two are moving in different directions and you dont meet up right now.

tikana

Bluebird

stop making horary so complicated
it is nothing to do with eclipse .. literally nothing

merc perfects with mars before mars jumps the signs. Moon still sextiles sun and hops through bunch of planets
matter perfects
mars is not stationary.. if it had been that would be whole another ball game. it is slowing down but not stationary

T

summer92

not a mr right but umm there is TOL mars/merc/venus
moon / venus

for a long term you would want fixed signs or mid deg... here ehhh shrug
sluggish .. only if yu have to .. it perfcts then mars flips the signs

update

def not mr right

the chart is valid because mars in 8th shows your worry / anxiety.. which explains you are upset

hes not mr right I know that :( I think I bombed it by letting him know at some point this wont work long term

he had trust issues - made me delete boys on my phone, got insecure if I was around male company or anything like that. spoke about me to his family within 2 weeks.

I liked besides all of that because when we had a good time it was really good :( :(

bluebird

Banned
@Tikana, i actually do think its worth noting that we are in eclipse month. Its good for the querent to know whats coming up within days of this horary chart. Besides all that pisces activity is exactly where the quesited in heading into, would be interesting to know how it manifest in time. Im sorry you dont like what I write, but its really not meant for you, its an answer meant for the Original poster, just like your quick short answers and observations belong to you and if people agree or disagree, whether you are right or wrong, tough! Live and learn! Let and let live and leave people to freely express their own judgements without any worries that someone will bully them into telling them that their opinions are not valid.

Mars will slow down and station before he turns retrograde, and he does so in sag. he turns at 9 sag, but he starts to slow down way before then as he enters his shadow, which is about a month from now and he re enters scorpio, meaning she goes back to where she is now, a place which venus doesnt like, the querent would know best what that means in her situation.

tikana

Blue

Mars has already slowed down. otherwise, it would have crossed into sag escaping merc/mars perfection..

yeah live and learn... can't force you to study CA or any other horary book... go ahead keep posting ... i don't really care ...

T

summer92

Blue

Mars has already slowed down. otherwise, it would have crossed into sag escaping merc/mars perfection..

yeah live and learn... can't force you to study CA or any other horary book... go ahead keep posting ... i don't really care ...

T

ill let everyone know on Monday

I really hope we can work it out although he has said that it never will

im so hurt and tired

tikana

merc as tol out of 12th--- grrrr bad placement ... powers r stripped .. i dont like it.. 8th and 12th eek

summer92

I was in a better position when we started out - wasn't interested in him and he was chasing me all the time proclaiming how much he liked me etc. He doesn't like the fact that I was open to dating other people before, and is really insecure.

I never displayed it after we decided to exclusively see each other, but he broke up because of his insecurity and the stuf that I said. I was tired of constantly reassuring every minute.

he's got all thw power now and im on my knees. so tired of it, yet I like him so much.

I hope things go well on Monday - he said that he doesn't want to come back to my place - I feel like hes enjoying this upper hand way too much.

rafaella

hes not mr right I know that :( I think I bombed it by letting him know at some point this wont work long term

he had trust issues - made me delete boys on my phone, got insecure if I was around male company or anything like that. spoke about me to his family within 2 weeks.

I liked besides all of that because when we had a good time it was really good :( :(

He is no prince by the sound of it...What you mention above is a red flag to me. Making you delete other peoples numbers just a few weeks into relationship? Thats called manipulation, people like that slowly isolate their partner from family, friends and social events...anything that might be a threat to him and your relationship. yeah he seems very insecure....I think you already intuitively know he may not be right for you.

Honestly, there is no reception. Lack of reception in relationship questions should not be overlooked.

summer92

Ok

so I decided to end things officially - decided that it would never work out.

he seems to want to get back together now , but I've decided to give his stuff to my friend and he'll pick it up from them.

that was an emotional rollercoaster. I really didn't like the way I was being treated - the power struggle, as much as I like him its not how things are supposed to be

tikana

Ok

so I decided to end things officially - decided that it would never work out.

he seems to want to get back together now , but I've decided to give his stuff to my friend and he'll pick it up from them.

that was an emotional rollercoaster. I really didn't like the way I was being treated - the power struggle, as much as I like him its not how things are supposed to be

that explains tol merc