Will Trump win presidency?

summer92

I know we're talking about astrology, but it's so sad to watch Trump win super Tuesday. I cannot fathom why anyone would want a former reality star,who's racist, believes his wife does not defecate, talks about his weiner during a debate to be your president.

Bernie's policies are so good but hard to implement in a country like America (I really hope he wins but I doubt it will happen)

JUPITERASC

I know we're talking about astrology, but it's so sad to watch Trump win super Tuesday.
I cannot fathom why anyone would want a former reality star,who's racist, believes his wife does not defecate,
talks about his weiner during a debate to be your president.

Bernie's policies are so good but hard to implement in a country like America (I really hope he wins but I doubt it will happen)
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — In an extraordinary display of Republican chaos :smile: the party's most recent presidential nominees, Mitt Romney and John McCain
lambasted current front-runner Donald Trump on Thursday
calling him unfit for office and a danger for the nation and the GOP.
"His is not the temperament of a stable, thoughtful leader," Romney declared.
He called Trump "a phony" who is "playing the American public for suckers,"
a man whose "imagination must not be married to real power."

The vicious feud marked a near-unprecedented scenario pitting the Republican Party's most prominent leaders,
past and present, against each other
as Democrats begin to unite around Hillary
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/999a...gop-sees-options-stopping-trump-not-good-ones

rafaella

Congratulations America! You've done it! We have interesting 4 years ahead.

I think Mexicans are going to build the wall, just so they can stop the wave of refugees pouring in from US... :devil: :smile:

JUPITERASC

Congratulations America! You've done it!

We have interesting 4 years ahead.

I think Mexicans are going to build the wall,

just so they can stop the wave of refugees pouring in from US...
:devil: :smile:

Trump won 276 electoral votes
becoming the 45th president of the United States.
His rival Hillary Clinton, the Democratic Party candidate
did not concede the election from her headquarters in New York :smile:

'I WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN - I LOVE AMERICA':
Trump's victory speech
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL_wh-d1pP4

Donald J. Trump has been elected the 45th President of the United States
according to the Electoral College.

FULL SPEECH https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO4VJqBGgFE

rafaella

canada's immigration site has crashed lol

Yeah, amazing, people really hate him that much. Its temporary, 4 years and then you guys can kick him out. The next president after him will be Saturn as seen in the chart, a traditional career politician, someone people know. Most likely not Hillary, I think she's done. ( I read somewhere Kanye West was threatning to run for president. If he becomes president I will move to Pluto!) :bandit::biggrin:

tikana

Yeah, amazing, people really hate him that much. Its temporary, 4 years and then you guys can kick him out. The next president after him will be Saturn as seen in the chart, a traditional career politician, someone people know. Most likely not Hillary, I think she's done. ( I read somewhere Kanye West was threatning to run for president. If he becomes president I will move to Pluto!) :bandit::biggrin:

i voted for Trump for 1 reason 1 reason only BENGHAZI!

I'm not even able to do horary or anything but as soon as I saw he sun in Leo, and Trump exudes Leonine behaviour, even I could see that was a yes. But alas, hindsight is a wonderful thing, but the sun was Leo, that was a big yes right there...

rafaella

I'm not even able to do horary or anything but as soon as I saw he sun in Leo, and Trump exudes Leonine behaviour, even I could see that was a yes. But alas, hindsight is a wonderful thing, but the sun was Leo, that was a big yes right there...

In horary that would not be a yes. There is more to horary than that. If Sun was in a cadent house, he would not have won. Or if 10th lord was in the sign ruled by his rival, that is in sign of Saturn, he would not have won.

He has natal ASC in Leo, and his Mars is in Leo right at ASC as well, its the Mars in leo that comes through very strongly.

JUPITERASC

In horary that would not be a yes.
There is more to horary than that.
If Sun was in a cadent house, he would not have won.
Or if 10th lord was in the sign ruled by his rival,
that is in sign of Saturn,
he would not have won

He has natal ASC in Leo, and his Mars is in Leo right at ASC as well, its the Mars in leo that comes through very strongly.
There are likely to have been
at the very least DOZENS
if not HUNDREDS or horaries asking the same question
at different times and locations
many of which would have had Sun in a cadent house :smile:

tikana

In horary that would not be a yes. There is more to horary than that. If Sun was in a cadent house, he would not have won. Or if 10th lord was in the sign ruled by his rival, that is in sign of Saturn, he would not have won.

Raf

hear me out.. do you have any ideas how many people have run this question?
horaries do contradict even if you validate them with hour agreement and such.
we should have seen TOL. Logically, i was leaning towards Trump I could not back it astrologically because mundane stuff is not my thing.

trump is not related to anyone who asked. Out of curiosity questions dont really pan out .. HOWEVER.. i have asked non-related to me questions and they panned out just fine.

rafaella

Raf

hear me out.. do you have any ideas how many people have run this question?
horaries do contradict even if you validate them with hour agreement and such.
we should have seen TOL. Logically, i was leaning towards Trump I could not back it astrologically because mundane stuff is not my thing.

trump is not related to anyone who asked. Out of curiosity questions dont really pan out .. HOWEVER.. i have asked non-related to me questions and they panned out just fine.

Now you changing your tune, you were arguing with Waybread not long ago about validity of asking these questions.

This question may have been asked a trillion times, but the answer would come back the same. Or you may have late ASC etc... hour agreement doesn't matter, we all know Lilly didn't follow this. Its a horary chart, you read like any other horary chart. If one is biased, then one will have difficulty reading the chart.

There is TOL as Venus does the TOL. Mar and Venus conjunct at 14 leo. Plus 7th lord has rulership over 10th lord! Mars is in sign of Sun. When a planet has rulership over another planet, it has control over it. And those lovers of whole sign charts, 10th lord in sign of the 7th house (emplacement). Where does the power go? to the 7th lord and not to 1st. Finally, Mars has negative reception with the 1st lord. Hillary. Mars dislikes Hillary.

TOL is just one piece of the puzzle, this charts has many clues and if you put them all together you get a yes.

tikana

Now you changing your tune, you were arguing with Waybread not long ago about validity of asking these questions.

This question may have been asked a trillion times, but the answer would come back the same. Or you may have late ASC etc... hour agreement doesn't matter, we all know Lilly didn't follow this. Its a horary chart, you read like any other horary chart. If one is biased, then one will have difficulty reading the chart.

There is TOL as Venus does the TOL. Mar and Venus conjunct at 14 leo. Plus 7th lord has rulership over 10th lord! Mars is in sign of Sun. When a planet has rulership over another planet, it has control over it. And those lovers of whole sign charts, 10th lord in sign of the 7th house (emplacement). Where does the power go? to the 7th lord and not to 1st. Finally, Mars has negative reception with the 1st lord. Hillary. Mars dislikes Hillary.

TOL is just one piece of the puzzle, this charts has many clues and if you put them all together you get a yes.

naw i am not changing my tune .. they are to be read.. but you need to pick the right house to represent Trump .. it is not always 1st house. so if we all read 1st house for trump, we would get fluctuating answers.
trump to me could be 1st house since i voted for him. I def cannot run will my party win the elections since i am not a republican nor a democrat. My polit party is so small, lol we just appeared on the ballots last elections!
You could try 5th house for gambling if you bid on him financially!
trump to someone could be 7th house - voted against him
you could swing it to 10th house will the house remain in power

to you he could be 9th from 7th or 10th.. Moon is puzzling and not trusting either because people voted by majority like with Al Gore i think. Same here ...clinton took by people's votes but lost by electoral votes. This brings us to another point that electoral voters could override 274. Highly unlikely but it is possible. That is decided on dec 12th. Where do we put electoral college votes? lol

T

Last edited:

junoisuppose

On the issue of whether we can validly cast these charts when hundreds of people are asking the same question at different times, I understand that there will be a multitude of charts, but I agree with the people on here who said that somehow astrology will find a way to show us the right answer. If you believe in astrology that is (& I assume I'm talking to the converted here).

I don't remember if it was Lilly, or someone else, who said that we should not ask a question repeatedly but note down the time the question first occurred to us and cast a chart for that moment because that is the time when the question is burning in our minds. I personally believe in the synchronicity of the question being on our mind at the same time as the planetary influence around us causing us to think of it. If we're in tune with the universe (or whatever is in charge - I know astrology works but I can't claim to have figured out why) then the universe (or spirit or angels or guides or whatever you believe in) will find a way to give us the answer. In other words if "they" know you're using astrology to look for the answer, and really need an answer at that moment in time (because the atmosphere has caused the question to become pressing) then "they" will find a way to give you the answer. So we might get different charts with different house rulers, but somehow the answer will come out the same, due to planets being dignified, applying to a certain planet or house ruler etc. If they are really charts that were cast the first time the question occurred to the querent or cast for the first moment the querent decided to consult astrology about the matter.

The exception to this is that it is possible to ask the question again if the situation has changed.

I think Tikana's point that we get different charts based on what the question means to us personally is a valid one. Mr Trump could be indicated by different houses depending on what he means to different people. In this case though, where it was a two horse race (not to call either of them horses) I've been reading the horary charts on the basis of John Frawley's sports astrology method. One candidate is 1st house, one candidate 7th. The querent themselves doesn't feature in the chart. Frawley takes the time of a match as the time to cast a chart and then decides the outcomes from there, but the method of interpretation has worked for horaries too. The home team or favourite team is 1st house. In this case where questions were specifically asked about Trump I took him to be 1st house and his opponent as 7th. Reading Trump as 1st house, the traditional ruler of Aquarius is Saturn, and Saturn is on the MC. Sun is strong in the 7th and its own sign, but it makes a square to the MC (the point of success, especially in career matters), and doesn't make any aspect to the new or traditional rulers of the 10th, pluto and mars, so the conjunction would win out over the square. But also, having said that, I intuitively (i.e. for no logical reason) see Trump as the sun in this chart (leo ascendant man) and Hillary as the moon. The sun is strong in its own sign, and with venus the planet of goodwill and young, glamorous women - Ivanka & Melania. The sun only makes a square to the MC, although as someone else pointed out is helped by the trine from uranus, but the moon doesn't aspect the MC or its ruler, it is still within orb to be trine pluto but it is separating not moving towards the trine, so effect of that trine will soon pass and whether an aspect is separating or applying seems to be very important in horary.

Maybe TaurusTime92 was in the chart as Aquarius/uranus, but not knowing TaurusTime92's character I can't really say. In that case, if it was a question about a specific, named person, with no present particular relationship to the querent Donald Trump would be 7th in my opinion. In that case his rival/opponent should have been 1st, which confuses things no end, but I guess we can't ignore the masculine and feminine energies that the 2 candidates represented. It is not just a case of dissecting the chart according rules making Hillary the 1st house ruler, we also have to look at the reality of the situation, whether at this particular time the current atmosphere (as reflected in the planets) is favouring women or not.

Last edited:

Aries_light

Sun in this chart is exceptionally strong by essential and accidental dignity, I dare say it is very likely that he may actually win. His opponent whilst angular is about to change signs. On the other hand Sun square Saturn may indicate there will be some issue for him in the future, he may just be a president for 4 years.

I don't live in US, so this circus happening in US is very entertaining for me... :)

Good luck to you all!

I think Saturn is Pence, he is traditional and super conservative. Trump will be accused of something and get impeached or something about his health/safety will forced him out. There are things hidden or betrayal... Saturn will take over.
I sense "being betrayed by his own people"...

david starling

I think Saturn is Pence, he is traditional and super conservative. Trump will be accused of something and get impeached or something about his health/safety will forced him out. There are things hidden or betrayal... Saturn will take over.
I sense "being betrayed by his own people"...

I see your point. By saying he won't be living in the White House or accepting the Presidential salary, Trump is already flying in the face of Tradition. And the Republican Party values decorum and Tradition. Also, he may just surprise his nay-sayers and attempt to enact some very progressive policies (Uranian NN), which would anger many within his own Party.

Last edited: