Does he still want to continue being married to me

LOL_LOL

Hi,

I would like to know if besides his problems overseas and the refusal to come back over issues he is facing at this time, does he (N.) still want to continue being married to me. I would really appreciate if someone could help me out with this question...thanks in advance.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_23_does_he_want_to_continue_being_married_t.84336.21030.jpg
    astro_2gw_23_does_he_want_to_continue_being_married_t.84336.21030.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 38

summer92

Sun squaring Mars in a separating aspect and Venus also in retro :| :(

Don't want to panic you,but do you think there's someone else interested in him or he might be seeing?

LOL_LOL

I know that he's not coming due to his mother...she's the pain in all of this. There are a few women interested in him, but he claimed to be in love with me, so not sure what to think about him talking to others.

LOL_LOL

Actually, I am confused as I did not get the answer to my question in terms of whether he wants to be married to me still despite his family situation, which is the reason of the break up of the relationship. I am confident that it's over between us, but in his case and in this situation, I am wondering if he still would like to be married to me. Sorry if I have confused you. :))

summer92

hey! sorry i can't offer much,i'll try as i'm a beginner,i still have to look into loads of things in horary

you're mars he's venus
you're moon he's sun

mars is in house 10,venus in his own house making it look he's content or happy with himself and doesn't think too much about the situation

moon's at the cusp of house 8/9,sun again is in house 8 (house 2 for him)

look at aspects,no aspect between sun and moon (yet) and nothing between venus and mars.Sun and mars are squaring (you two?) however it's a separating aspect showing conflict (6 days/weeks something like that back?)

if you looked at reception

sun's in cancer (he loves you)>I don't know about triplicity and stuff like that,but something should indicate that you like him.

sorry,i'm bad at this,but this is the only interpretation I can talk about.It's funny cause the aspect b/w mars and jupiter is a trine hmm

Aquarius358

I know that he's not coming due to his mother...she's the pain in all of this. There are a few women interested in him, but he claimed to be in love with me, so not sure what to think about him talking to others.

Hi -
A couple of quick observations -

Bonatti and Lilly & others state that when there are Fixed Signs on the angles (as here) then the person being asked about is being faithful. So this means he can probably be believed when he says he still loves you.

Venus 7 ruler has just separated from Jupiter, so Jupiter in the 7th is significant here. Jupiter rules 2nd as well as 5th - so these 2 Houses are going to indicate what Jupiter signifies. Jupiter in Gemini is in his Detriment now. Has he been having financial worries, do you think? Does he have children from a previous relationship? Worries about children in a general sense?

Also, Saturn rules his mother and she's in your 12th of 'things hidden from you' - so what you say about his mother is born out in the chart. Saturn loses some of its dignity, too, by being in the malefic 12th. ______

LOL_LOL

Thanks so much....not knowing much horary (I actually find it difficult to grasp unlike natal), I am confused as to what you man that Jupiter is the significant here. You mean he is represented as Jupiter or did I misunderstand you. Also, he's short in money for sure and it's been like that for several months...actually since the day he left the US :)))) No children from his very short lived 1st marriage LONG time ago (probably lasted as short as ours), but he was talking about having kids often with me...saying how he wants a few and was planning to having them right after his return in here. We lived together for only a year, so we talked about kids after his return, but now it all no longer matters. So perhaps you reference to kids meant his discussion about them all the time.

I am especially confused regarding what you mentioned about his mom (Saturn). I did not really understand what you mean by saying that Saturn loses some of its dignity, too, by being in the malefic 12th. I would appreciate if you could especially explain this part in less horary terminology for me to understand :))) Thanks for the interpretation...i really appreciate all of you helping me out in this.

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

He-and the marriage relationship as a whole = the 7th house, under Taurus; its lord, Venus, is retrograde, indicating a "turning back toward" situation
HOWEVER,
Venus is flowing toward and conjuncting the chaotic South Node-for me this means that a chaotic influence dominates this entire question, to the point that no reliable predictive estimation can be rendered at this time: fundamentally, he does not really know what direction he is going in nor what he really wants, at the present time.

I would say, under these circumstances, to re-ask this question again in about a month or so, to obtain a more reliable answer...

Aquarius358

Thanks so much....not knowing much horary (I actually find it difficult to grasp unlike natal), I am confused as to what you man that Jupiter is the significant here.

I didn't say he was "THE significant" - I just said it was significant meaning it was important. This is because Venus is moving Retrograde (Rx) to connect with Jupiter in 6 degrees.

Also, he's short in money for sure and it's been like that for several months...actually since the day he left the US :))))
Well, that would rule out Jupiter being important because of being 5 ruler then. Jupiter is relevant because of his financial situation (in relation to your marriage/or not) but Jupiter rules his turned 11th of friends. So one of his friends could be important and tied into his money situation as well.

I am especially confused regarding what you mentioned about his mom (Saturn).

Saturn is ruler of the 4th House which is the 10th House from the 7th and therefore signifies his mother. You mentioned that she'd been the "pain" in all of this and I was confirming that the chart shows this. In fact, Moon (you) are square Saturn, showing you at odds with his mother.

I did not really understand what you mean by saying that Saturn loses some of its dignity, too, by being in the malefic 12th. I would appreciate if you could especially explain this part in less horary terminology for me to understand :))) Thanks for the interpretation...i really appreciate all of you helping me out in this.

As to Saturn in the 12th - well, the 12th House is seen as a House of secrets or things hidden from the querent.

As to Dignity : in traditional astrology, which is derived from teachings and writings from medieval times and as far back as the 2nd Century from Arabs, Greeks, Romans and French as well as English also, we acknowledge that all the planets have extra or special strength or weakness in certain places - ie in special Signs and in special Houses. You can find the Table of Essential Dignities according to Ptolemy in William Lilly's Christian Astrology page 104 and on p115 there is another Table showing how to give a numerical plus or minus to certain conditions in any chart - natal or horary. Generally speaking, in Horary the dignity of a planet is important. It tells the strength (or weakness) of the planet - just like aspects describe strength or weakness of the connection. Lilly's CA is available freely at skyscript.co.uk.

Finally, in relation to your chart, I'm afraid it shows no aspect between Venus and Mars or Moon and Venus. Venus being Retrograde could indicate a returning altho it's Rx to Jupiter at the moment and, as his 11 ruler, Jupiter could signify a friend.

Moon, your signifier, is strong because she's in her own Sign. The Moon is trine Fortuna (the Part of Fortune) and Sirius, a fortunate Fixed Star is also conjunct the Moon - so I would say the chart shows you being rather fortunate because Mars disposits Fortuna - in other words, your situation is good despite the fact that the chart does not show any connection between you and him in the near future. Venus will go Direct in a few days (28th?) but there's no actual connection or aspect that perfects between Venus and Mars.

If you're in communication with him, keep talking. It may help - Moon is conjunct Mercury.______

Last edited:

LOL_LOL

Thanks for clarification...you're right on, although I wonder about the secret and his mom since we do not communicate at all....she called one of my parents recently and said a few nasty things about me and how she's against the marriage (still can't grasp what she did actually). In regard to Jupiter and finances and friends...he does have a friend whom he goes to whenever he's in a financial shortage. Not having enough money for airfare, a few weeks ago when he claimed he's coming back to the US, he was planning to ask his friend to loan him money as I refused to help him out when I knew that one day he says one thing, tomorrow he might say the opposite. Therefore, I did not want to end up being in $1,500 loss over his changing situation. He works, but Russia is very expensive, so most of his monthly $2,000 goes to his monthly needed spending and he ends up with nothing each time. I am guessing that he's going to go to his friend again for financial relief related to what you mentioned.

I am relived at the last part of your post regarding fortune...in general I can say that I am fortunate when it comes to my parents, my life, travels form a very early age, never had a shortage of anything and will get significant inheritances by myself from parents in the future....everything is fine except that I never thought that my one year short lived marriage at the age of 29 would end up this way....this area was a complete **** for me do not know why. I just hope that I will still get married in the future and this wasn't it for me...that would be very sad if this was it :) Will pray for someone better and certainly NOT a mamas boy. Thanks for the awesome post once again and for your time....the bottom part really made me feel good, since sometimes I get really sad inside and depressed as to why it had to happen with me.

Last edited:

Aquarius358

Tikana,
The situation ended up with these two people not continuing in a relationship as the chart showed. The personal details aren't mine to share - I'm sure you understand.

Suffice to say, the relationship did not proceed and the mother-in-law proved to be a problem as the querent confirmed.

Can I ask why you're asking?
Research?
Tidying up the Forum?
Cheers ___

LOL_LOL

Yes, the mother-in-law was a snake and not just towards me, but towards all the women he has met. She's been always against any women whom he wanted to become serious with. The whole thing after the horary was erected was a mess between us and we had the most bitter split. The drama unfolded for another 2 years with bitterness, accusations and all the negativity you can think of. I'm over it now for good. The hell with his psycho mom and the sissy he has brought up into this world. :)

tikana

Yes, the mother-in-law was a snake and not just towards me, but towards all the women he has met. She's been always against any women whom he wanted to become serious with. The whole thing after the horary was erected was a mess between us and we had the most bitter split. The drama unfolded for another 2 years with bitterness, accusations and all the negativity you can think of. I'm over it now for good. The hell with his psycho mom and the sissy he has brought up into this world. :)

umm sounds like a typical armenian family.

sigh

tikana

Tikana,
The situation ended up with these two people not continuing in a relationship as the chart showed. The personal details aren't mine to share - I'm sure you understand.

Suffice to say, the relationship did not proceed and the mother-in-law proved to be a problem as the querent confirmed.

Can I ask why you're asking?
Research?
Tidying up the Forum?
Cheers ___

I really don't care about the details. I need to know the outcome for that Known horary answers thread.

if i had been writing some juicy soap opera, then i would be nagging LOL_LOL for some juice!

tikana

LOL_LOL
if i tell you what my aunt's husband's family did when my aunt got married, you'd be like "yepp, sounds like typical armenian family!"

i dont blame you at all for leaving.

LOL_LOL

Really not surprised...it's the norm ))
Next time I marry, I need to make sure the guy is an orphan (though dads are alright most of the time). That might keep my marriage going.

Last edited:

tikana

i told my mom this

if you want to see a full scale replay of st Bartholomew day massacre, find me an armenian guy!