Where is my laptop charger?

Invicta

Good evening, everyone!

So I had my laptop in service for about a month and a half and it was simply a horrible experience. The technician who tried to fix it had his head up his bottom and basically didn’t have a clue what he was doing. I had to take the laptop to a new service, where they confirmed the cr@ppy job done by the first technician. However, when I went to get my laptop from the cr@ppy service, I noticed my charger was not in the laptop bag and I am sure I took it with me when I left it in service the first time. The cr@ppy service says I did not leave it with them, but given that they are a cr@ppy service, I don’t believe them! I left the laptop bag in my car trunk his whole time. I searched my car, it’s not there. I searched my house, not there either. I did leave my laptop bag at a friend’s house for one night because we had to carry some supplies in my trunk and I asked her to look for it but she says it’s not with her either! These are the only places where my charger could be: my house, my car, the cr@ppy service or my friend’s house.

Where do you think it is? Thank you in advance for taking a look!

Last edited:

Ekonomist13

Thank you, I hope so! May I ask why you think so, based on the chart?

No, I'm taking a calculated risk :happy: It's the most logical explanation and if it isn't, you're bound to return to the ****** service and threaten to sue them.

I don't think anybody can help you answer such a specific question with just your natal chart. But then again, I'm new at this, so I could be wrong.

But, if my intuition is right, the fact that you have a Saturn in your 11th house of friends indicate you work hard to impress them and have delays related to that house. There exists a slight chance that it might indicate you used the laptop at your friends' house to show him/her something and forgot to pack the charger. Instead of having 25% chance of guessing, this would make your friends' house slightly more than 25% probable.

Invicta

Ahhh! It’s not my natal chart, it’s a horary chart. When you have a question in your head, you check the time and raise a chart for that moment, it’s supposed to give you clues!
I didn’t take my laptop to my friend’s house. I had the laptop bag in my trunk and we needed to fill my car with school supplies for poor kids, so I took everything out from my trunk and left it at her house overnight. The next day, after we delivered the supplies, I refilled my trunk with all the stuff I had at her house. I didn’t notice at the time whether I had the charger in the laptop bag or not.

Ekonomist13

Ahhh! It’s not my natal chart, it’s a horary chart. When you have a question in your head, you check the time and raise a chart for that moment, it’s supposed to give you clues!
I didn’t take my laptop to my friend’s house. I had the laptop bag in my trunk and we needed to fill my car with school supplies for poor kids, so I took everything out from my trunk and left it at her house overnight. The next day, after we delivered the supplies, I refilled my trunk with all the stuff I had at her house. I didn’t notice at the time whether I had the charger in the laptop bag or not.

My bad then!

Wish you good luck in finding it.

Also hoping to see an educated reply on this horary chart.

Direction: west

Location: chests, high places, panelled rooms, offices and near office or communication equipment. Areas where games are played.

Also there is some water resource next to it (even a water bottle)

Hint- west-hanging- near window- closet- in upperroom, with roommate or partner

Colours clue- something pink, pale or blue even peachy.

Last edited:

Invicta

Hi!

My friend is neither a partner or a roommate. I’m currently single.. Honestly I will probably just buy a new one after my laptop is fixed. It would have been nice to find it, but I’m losing hope that I will.

Hi!

My friend is neither a partner or a roommate. I’m currently single.. Honestly I will probably just buy a new one after my laptop is fixed. It would have been nice to find it, but I’m losing hope that I will.

thanks for confirming, might be the 7th house would have been either of the repair men may be.

your charger is in the 7th house.

Invicta

thanks for confirming, might be the 7th house would have been either of the repair men may be.

your charger is in the 7th house.

Thank you! Are you looking at Venus as the charger? There doesn’t seem to be any aspects suggesting that I will find it... I think I left it at the first service, but I have no way to prove it. :(

If in case this 7th house represents this technician, The charger is not with him the charger (venus) is separating from the person in 7th house!

btw, I am not an astrologer. I am very much interested in lost horary. so i am just trying to figure out things/ learning at the same time. some experts will help you :biggrin:

Invicta

Thank you, Heavensmystery, for your help! I will update if I find it! <3 Best of luck to you, I hope you will find a house in Germany!

I am going with it is at your home. kitchen, bath, laundry area, near water, north.

the venus is in 7th, somewhere in places of high elevation or locations with an open view: the upper part of rooms or places near the top of the house, near windows or sources of light. locations high from the ground, or higher than the ordinary ground; hanging by west.

also look for...places like the Chests, high places, panelled rooms, offices and near office or communication equipment. Areas where games are played.