Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 07-14-2018, 11:35 AM
pixielord pixielord is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 18
Post marriage predictions for 7th house stellium in Capricorn

Hi. Am a single woman, who experienced some rough breakups.
Any guidance on marriage/spouse meeting timings would be much appreciated. Thank you.
ATTAHCED: natal chart.


Last edited by pixielord; 09-13-2019 at 11:26 AM. Reason: sensitive info provided previously
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 07-14-2018, 10:57 PM
mathur_dinesh mathur_dinesh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 944
Re: marriage predictions for 7th house stellium in Capricorn

There is no attached chart.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 07-15-2018, 10:26 AM
pixielord pixielord is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 18
Post Re: marriage predictions for 7th house stellium in Capricorn

Am sorry I was sure I attached one before. Am attaching again with this reply.

Last edited by pixielord; 09-21-2019 at 09:12 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 07-15-2018, 10:53 AM
mathur_dinesh mathur_dinesh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 944
Re: marriage predictions for 7th house stellium in Capricorn

You have attached a wrong chart. This is not a sidereal chart which is used in Vedic astrology. I have drawn your chart on my computer and am answering based on it.
Insofar as your marriage is concerned your Venus occupies the seventh house. Jupiter owns the seventh house. It is badly placed from the seventh house. It has the aspect of Saturn. Therefore delay in marriage is bound to happen.
Marriage may happen between October/2018 and November/2019.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mathur_dinesh For This Useful Post:
pixielord (07-15-2018)
  #5  
Unread 07-15-2018, 04:03 PM
pixielord pixielord is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 18
Post Re: marriage predictions for 7th house stellium in Capricorn

Thank you Mathur sir, I will update you once it does happen. Apologies! I was unaware about Sidereal charts.

Can I get one last advice sir - Am extremely dedicated & appreciated by my superiors at work. Unfortunately, I fail to earn good income with no promotions.
Do you see any money blockages for me OR when my finances could improve sir?

God bless!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 07-15-2018, 06:28 PM
pixielord pixielord is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 18
Post Re: marriage predictions for 7th house stellium in Capricorn

Attaching my Sidereal Chart with '01/oct/2018 planetary transits' for your convenience.

Last edited by pixielord; 07-27-2018 at 01:42 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 07-22-2018, 05:22 PM
pixielord pixielord is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 18
Post Re: marriage predictions for 7th house stellium in Capricorn

I've been learning to read sideral charts, what does it mean when Mathur sir stated above - 'jupiter badly aspecting saturn' .Can anyone advise me regarding this?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 07-23-2018, 03:17 AM
mathur_dinesh mathur_dinesh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 944
Re: marriage predictions for 7th house stellium in Capricorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathur_dinesh View Post
You have attached a wrong chart. This is not a sidereal chart which is used in Vedic astrology. I have drawn your chart on my computer and am answering based on it.
Insofar as your marriage is concerned your Venus occupies the seventh house. Jupiter owns the seventh house. It is badly placed from the seventh house. It has the aspect of Saturn. Therefore delay in marriage is bound to happen.
Marriage may happen between October/2018 and November/2019.
Have I said as quoted by you?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 07-23-2018, 04:55 PM
pixielord pixielord is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 18
Post Re: marriage predictions for 7th house stellium in Capricorn

Mathur you wrote above; “Jupiter owns the seventh house. It is badly placed from the seventh house. It has the aspect of Saturn.”

Since you were very brief in your explanation. I took it upon myself to do a bit of research on this.
I interpreted it as ‘jupiter badly aspected by saturn from 7th house’. In a hurry, I typed it as 'jupiter badly aspecting saturn’, which doesn’t mean the same now that i read it again. Please do not take my unfortunate error personally.

I have no intentions of quoting you wrong, since you opened my eyes to a major difference between tropical & sideral charts. In past, I'd been studying my chart with capricorn as my 7th house & its Lord as Saturn.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 07-24-2018, 02:24 AM
mathur_dinesh mathur_dinesh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 944
Re: marriage predictions for 7th house stellium in Capricorn

There is nothing personal in it. I only pointed out an error that put my analysis on its head.
Thanks for clarifying.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 05-25-2019, 06:01 PM
pixielord pixielord is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 18
Re: marriage predictions for 7th house stellium in Capricorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathur_dinesh View Post
You have attached a wrong chart. This is not a sidereal chart which is used in Vedic astrology. I have drawn your chart on my computer and am answering based on it.
Insofar as your marriage is concerned your Venus occupies the seventh house. Jupiter owns the seventh house. It is badly placed from the seventh house. It has the aspect of Saturn. Therefore delay in marriage is bound to happen.
Marriage may happen between October/2018 and November/2019.
Mathur, could you please suggest any remedies to resolve this issue? Am not getting any good marriage proposals until now. Am not Hindu, so kindly avoid remedies with chants/mantras.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 06-03-2019, 04:02 AM
ANUP's Avatar
ANUP ANUP is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: india
Posts: 279
Send a message via Yahoo to ANUP
Re: marriage predictions for 7th house stellium in Capricorn

Few delay and complications for marriage timing can be observed in your chart.Your chart becomes gemini vargottam lagna.
Jupitor is balancing it's position in navamasa. But how come so much delay ??..No justification,


I do not know about the birth time accuracy but if this is the real ascendant, then chances are you might marry in the time frame 4th March -13 March -year 2020 AND if this skip for any reason , marriage could further delay for a year.

Good luck

-Anup

[Deleted website link posted in violation of the rules. - Moderator]

Last edited by Osamenor; 08-24-2019 at 06:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ANUP For This Useful Post:
pixielord (09-13-2019)
  #13  
Unread 06-04-2019, 07:20 AM
pixielord pixielord is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 18
Re: marriage predictions for 7th house stellium in Capricorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANUP View Post
Few delay and complications for marriage timing can be observed in your chart.Your chart becomes gemini vargottam lagna.
Jupitor is balancing it's position in navamasa. But how come so much delay ??..No justification,


I do not know about the birth time accuracy but if this is the real ascendant, then chances are you might marry in the time frame 4th March -13 March -year 2020 AND if this skip for any reason , marriage could further delay for a year.

Good luck

-Anup
kascorner.com
Thank you Anup sir.

Yes, provided birth time is accurate.

My marriage was fixed for mid-2016, but I withdrew from it for geniune reasons. That breakup was really tough for me.
Since that breakup I've focussed mainly on stabilizing my career. My father got really sick now & wants to see me married happily. I don't want to upset my parents, so am open to taking marriage proposals again. But am really cautious on whom to marry, given my past relationship.

My parents have been told that my spouse will be from service field (hospital,religious gatherings etc.) I work in hospital. Do you see any spouse meeting at workplace from my birthchart.

Last edited by pixielord; 09-13-2019 at 11:14 AM. Reason: sensitive information provided previously.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 08-11-2019, 03:15 PM
pixielord pixielord is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 18
Re: marriage predictions for 7th house stellium in Capricorn

Anup sir, could you pls explain how you concluded with this timing period? My relatives consulted a local astrologer, but everything he predicted was wrong.
Months are flying by, and my parents are worried for my marriage. They approached for marriage proposal to a nice guy on 15-july-2019. But no response from him yet.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 08-11-2019, 03:52 PM
kshantaram kshantaram is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: india
Posts: 2,164
Re: marriage predictions for 7th house stellium in Capricorn

reyrpm : vedic sidereal whole signs hindu lahiri chart for ready ref pl.
__________________
Donate to your Delight!!!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kshantaram For This Useful Post:
pixielord (09-13-2019)
  #16  
Unread 09-13-2019, 10:57 AM
pixielord pixielord is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 18
Post Re: marriage predictions for 7th house stellium in Capricorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post
reyrpm : vedic sidereal whole signs hindu lahiri chart for ready ref pl.
Pls see attached chart kshantaram sir.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_pixie_hw_Fotor.jpg (50.9 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by pixielord; 09-21-2019 at 09:12 PM. Reason: removed personal info.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 09-13-2019, 11:22 AM
Virinchi's Avatar
Virinchi Virinchi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Out of this milky way
Posts: 1,522
Re: marriage predictions for 7th house stellium in Capricorn

There is cursed or shaapit yoga in this chart which effects spouse/their family.
Seperations, misunderstandings, quarrels can lead to divorce later.
Need to carefully chose right partner
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 09-13-2019, 11:43 AM
pixielord pixielord is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 18
Unhappy Re: marriage predictions for 7th house stellium in Capricorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virinchi View Post
There is cursed or shaapit yoga in this chart which effects spouse/their family.
Seperations, misunderstandings, quarrels can lead to divorce later.
Need to carefully chose right partner
Can you elaborate please? I don't want to end up in a bad relationship.

Am not known to quarrel in any relationships. Everyone always says I have a friendly & quiet voice. I hold a very good reputation at work & with friends for being very supportive and hardworking. Children also tend to gravitate more towards me in public.

Just 2 years back I stopped speaking to my maternal uncle & their family because of their poor behaviour. I cut off (or stay away) from those who are trouble or cause harm to my loved ones.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 09-15-2019, 04:59 PM
kshantaram kshantaram is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: india
Posts: 2,164
Re: marriage predictions for 7th house stellium in Capricorn

reyrpm : appreciate the belated chart!

hope the information helps, share how insightful-helpful,
traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies-ideas to pick etc etc


sag 7th badhaka-inimical for gemini asc,
stress-delays in marriage-vocation,
asc lord over inimical sag,
abdominal health issues-thighs-heart-stomach-kidneys-skin-etc;

sun-mer-venus sag, rags to riches story,
literary-oratory-medical-pharma aptitudes
but under stress-delays;

sun 7th seeking well-to-do spouse,
but separative tendencies;

venus lord 5th for over inimical sag 7th,
luck-edu-romance-children-position under stress-delay;

venus combust sun, may need zinc supplements for health;
wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart;

sat-ketu now 1.5yr transit sun-mer-venus sag 7th,
detachment from relationship, pain-injury-surgery; to care



sat lord 9th negating to 8th, negating luck, support from father, etc


sat-rahu NNode own cap 8th, success amidst adversity, rise-fall in life,
toxic chronic urological-piles-knee issues;


18 yrs rahu dasa-period since age 24;
wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;
serve-donate at old age homes and old people in family-society;



jup-ketu separative SNode cancer 2nd, hyper-sensitive,
detachment from family-finances,
pain-injury-surgery throat-thyroid-teeth-heart-lungs etc;

ketu now transit gemini asc,
pain-injury-surgery head-chest-lungs etc
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at alter at home Mon evenings;


jup-sat opp, misjudgments-missed opportunities to avoid;



jup now transit scorpio 6th for research-occult aptitudes;
trine natal jup cancer 2nd promoting family-finances,
trine moon aries 11th for income-gains-friendships-relationships
the coming months to hope for;



Moon aries action oriented, impulsive,
gains from motherly women, teaching-psychology-govt;


mer-jup lords 1/7 over sag-cancer 2/8, friendly signs lords jup-moon,
emotionally compatible in a relationship but sweet conflicts;


Moon krittika nakshatra engineering aptitudes, aggressive temperament;


Moon aries compatible with moons aries, leo;
gemini asc compatible with asc taurus, gemini, leo, virgo, libra;



do promptly ack, share salient feedbacks how true-untrue-helpful etc,



wishing well, kshantaram
__________________
Donate to your Delight!!!

Last edited by kshantaram; 09-15-2019 at 05:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kshantaram For This Useful Post:
pixielord (09-16-2019)
  #20  
Unread 09-16-2019, 04:44 PM
pixielord pixielord is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 18
Smile Re: marriage predictions for 7th house stellium in Capricorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post
reyrpm : appreciate the belated chart!

hope the information helps, share how insightful-helpful,
traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies-ideas to pick etc etc


sag 7th badhaka-inimical for gemini asc,
stress-delays in marriage-vocation,
asc lord over inimical sag,
abdominal health issues-thighs-heart-stomach-kidneys-skin-etc;

sun-mer-venus sag, rags to riches story,
literary-oratory-medical-pharma aptitudes
but under stress-delays;

sun 7th seeking well-to-do spouse,
but separative tendencies;

venus lord 5th for over inimical sag 7th,
luck-edu-romance-children-position under stress-delay;

venus combust sun, may need zinc supplements for health;
wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart;

sat-ketu now 1.5yr transit sun-mer-venus sag 7th,
detachment from relationship, pain-injury-surgery; to care



sat lord 9th negating to 8th, negating luck, support from father, etc


sat-rahu NNode own cap 8th, success amidst adversity, rise-fall in life,
toxic chronic urological-piles-knee issues;


18 yrs rahu dasa-period since age 24;
wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;
serve-donate at old age homes and old people in family-society;



jup-ketu separative SNode cancer 2nd, hyper-sensitive,
detachment from family-finances,
pain-injury-surgery throat-thyroid-teeth-heart-lungs etc;

ketu now transit gemini asc,
pain-injury-surgery head-chest-lungs etc
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at alter at home Mon evenings;


jup-sat opp, misjudgments-missed opportunities to avoid;



jup now transit scorpio 6th for research-occult aptitudes;
trine natal jup cancer 2nd promoting family-finances,
trine moon aries 11th for income-gains-friendships-relationships
the coming months to hope for;



Moon aries action oriented, impulsive,
gains from motherly women, teaching-psychology-govt;


mer-jup lords 1/7 over sag-cancer 2/8, friendly signs lords jup-moon,
emotionally compatible in a relationship but sweet conflicts;


Moon krittika nakshatra engineering aptitudes, aggressive temperament;


Moon aries compatible with moons aries, leo;
gemini asc compatible with asc taurus, gemini, leo, virgo, libra;



do promptly ack, share salient feedbacks how true-untrue-helpful etc,



wishing well, kshantaram

Thank you for taking time to write this brilliant analysis. Just to add more to your analysis.
-knee & ankle joint pains in cold temperatures.
-am undergoing treatments for skin issues. Good progress so far by Lord's grace.
-Mother helped in landing current job. Work as medical researcher in govt hospital.
-Father had surgery in May2019, and it was successful by Lord's grace.

Two doubts:
1) Regarding your remedy for venus combust sun: "wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart"
Is diamond earrings acceptable? or gold pendant with diamonds+blue saphire acceptable?
since sun & venus are more than 10degrees apart in 7H Sagitt. Could that mean not much combustion?

2) Is saturn-rahu conjuction in 8H Capricorn a problem in marriage?

Last edited by pixielord; 09-21-2019 at 09:14 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pixielord For This Useful Post:
kshantaram (09-17-2019)
  #21  
Unread 09-17-2019, 04:51 AM
kshantaram kshantaram is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: india
Posts: 2,164
Re: marriage predictions for 7th house stellium in Capricorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixielord View Post
Two doubts:
1) Regarding your remedy for venus combust sun: "wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart"

Is diamond earrings acceptable? or gold pendant with diamonds+blue saphire acceptable?
since sun & venus are more than 10degrees apart in 7H Sagitt. Could that mean not much combustion?

2) Is saturn-rahu conjuction in 8H Capricorn a problem in marriage?

sun-venus same sign treated as conjunct, distance between planets may reduce the impact;

wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart;


sat-rahu 8th over house for longevity-health-mangalya sthana-extension of 7th house for marriage,
known as shrapit yoga, causing rise-fall in life, needing ancestral prayers.


kshantaram
__________________
Donate to your Delight!!!

Last edited by kshantaram; 09-17-2019 at 04:53 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
capricorn, gemini, house, marriage, marriage age, predictions, stellium, vargottama

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.