Chatter and natter šŸ˜šŸ˜

moonkat235

I think it would make people feel safer and cultivate a less paranoid, more protective culture, without burdening the moderators too much. It could be for posts going forward, once the setting is created, so moderators don't have to look through all previous posts/threads.

PlutoLibScoAsc

Re: Chatter and natter ����

Yeah, I was thinking of making a thread on the moderator forum suggesting the possibility of making an option for a poster to lock their posts from being quoted. Like if someone doesn't ever want to be quoted, there could be an option/button/setting to make their quotes unquotable. lol

Obviously, we'd run into the issue of people copying/pasting posts, but doing that against someone's settings/explicit desire, could be a deletable offense. Like if I had the setting for no quoting me, and someone copied/pasted, I could report/flag it to a moderator and have it removed. Does that seem fair?

This is a very good idea. I hope it gets implemented.

moonkat235

Thanks!

I made a thread suggesting this idea on the Help with Forums and Suggestions forum. Please post your concerns! I think it would be beneficial for the moderators to understand this is an issue we are concerned with.

Also I was going to post earlier, like a half hour ago, but the whole website server went down. Did you notice it as well?

Hkk

Account Closed
Whatā€™s on my mind....

Well why is it that people judge others on looks?
Example of one has big boobs doesnā€™t matter how they dress men automatically think that they are ā€˜up for itā€™

Iā€™ve seen this in a corporate world, in shopping malls/centres. Everywhere. Then if someone looks young they automatically get patronised. Iā€™ve seen this happen to others. Why canā€™t ppl wait until they know the person instead of putting others down

Blaze

Account Closed
Whatā€™s on my mind....

Well why is it that people judge others on looks?
Example of one has big boobs doesnā€™t matter how they dress men automatically think that they are ā€˜up for itā€™

Iā€™ve seen this in a corporate world, in shopping malls/centres. Everywhere. Then if someone looks young they automatically get patronised. Iā€™ve seen this happen to others. Why canā€™t ppl wait until they know the person instead of putting others down

Eyes are one of the sensory judges, the tyrannical rulers of mind, so most obey and paint pictures (assume things) about this object they desire.

It suc'ks because people should not be objects of others fantasies, but humans will be humans. Only thing we can do is not behave that way. A little bit of change makes a difference. Sorta. Well, inward it will. Outward though...eh. Maybe. :tongue:

Hkk

Account Closed
Eyes are one of the sensory judges, the tyrannical rulers of mind, so most obey and paint pictures (assume things) about this object they desire.

It suc'ks because people should not be objects of others fantasies, but humans will be humans. Only thing we can do is not behave that way. A little bit of change makes a difference. Sorta. Well, inward it will. Outward though...eh. Maybe. :tongue:

Thank you Blaze! Very wise šŸ˜Š

Blaze

Account Closed
What was everyone's Saturn return like? Mine has been so calm I'm almost disappointed. :lol: Did hurt my leg playing tennis, but that's healing up quickly. Perhaps future surprises are ahead? :surprised:

david starling

So no proof beyond what we discussed before? Boooooo

What was your Saturn return like?

No proof required in this case. You know more than you're letting on.

My last SR was pretty rough. Required some "attitude adjustment".
For one thing, my Mom had just been diagnosed as having Alzheimer's.

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
No proof required in this case. You know more than you're letting on.

Much proof is required, though none is ever given besides "because it does," so as I'm not one to take things on the faith of someone else, I reject the notion.

Ooooh, much magical experience. :tongue: :lol:

My last SR was pretty rough. Required some "attitude adjustment".
For one thing, my Mom had just been diagnosed as having Alzheimer's.

Whoa. Alzheimers is no joke. Grandpa turned into a stranger once he got it. Which house does Saturn fall in?

david starling

Much proof is required, though none is ever given besides "because it does," so as I'm not one to take things on the faith of someone else, I reject the notion.

Ooooh, much magical experience. :tongue: :lol:

Whoa. Alzheimers is no joke. Grandpa turned into a stranger once he got it. Which house does Saturn fall in?

What I'm trying to say, is, you've closed your mind to what Modernistic can tell us. Otherwise, you could provide your own correlations.

4th House. :pinched: