Is Taurus Manipulative?

Mtlboy

Hello everyone,

Manipulative would not be the exact word but i guess it's as close as it gets. Since young age, I knew exactly what, when and how to say things to people so that the end result would be of my taste.
In school and at home, with friends and family it is the same, I knew how to get into their heads. So as I grew, my two sisters would say how manipulative I was in the way I spoke. I understood that subconsciously, I was maybe being manipulative. As I grew, I was more conscious of my actions.
My sisters would always say that I got this manipulative character from my mom, ( who’s also a bit like me). Whether I got it from my mom or not, it doesn't matter since we are both proud Tauruses.

Thank You !

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Im an Aquarian sun/moon son of a 9' Taurus sun/1' Pisces moon mother who wanted to help her son with autism (that would be me) overcome his struggles in the world around him. Due to her moon sign cusping Aquarius (mine is 20'), she seems like a patient, caring and concerned person, but to be Taurean is to determine which is the "right" treatment, therapy and assistance based on her own opinion on what may help me in life. I don't feel she's manipulative to me, she shown commitment and parental love to her son born with a neuro-mental disorder by applying what was best for me, a true stern Taurean mother figure.

chiamaria

They can indeed be manipulators and liars to boot, as well as users. This is my personal experience. Note that I say they "can", so don't jump down my throat and claim I said "all" are like that.

I have a weird relationship with Taurus where, in the beginning I get along with them like a house on fire, but sooner or later they chuck out something that ends up in a falling out. With Taurus men it can go either way, but with Taurus women the friendship always goes south sooner or later.

I had one who gloated over my misery when I was dumped. She was manipulative, vindictive, stingy, jealous, insincere, two-faced and would sometimes try to put me down. I had to let her go after 12 years of friendship.

Another one I got along with great, but she was a bit of a bimbo, could be a bit of a user and I sensed she may not be the most honest person either. However, I still stayed friends with her until her amoral ways really got the better of me. She cheated on her husband, broke his heart and couldn't stand that he managed to pick up the pieces and find new love so soon after their separation whilst she herself had a child with this other guy. She said that it made her feel "unimportant" that he found someone else and it "pissed her off". She just wanted to have her cake and eat it. Yeah.... had to let that one go too.

Another one was a friend of mine in primary school who was a user, a liar and a manipulator. She somehow got me to do her homework for her cause she was a sweet talker.

There are more but I've already listed more than enough as it is. I don't have this kind of relationship with any other zodiac sign. I'm still waiting for that special Taurus female with whom I can have a good, lasting friendship with.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
They may be manipulators! Never thought about them as being so not quite sure. Cancer and Pisces have a higher ability to be manipulators as they have the traits to be so good at it. Scorpio can be foolish and transparent with manipulation that I don’t think it works lol

Taurus May be good at tit with other aspects such as cancer/Pisces rising etc otherwise I’ve not seen this with a Taurus sun. This is new to me but wouldn’t rule out the possibility

Mtlboy

Hey Chiamaria

Thank god u didn't generalize saying all Tauruses because, yes, i would of jumped on you after all you said;) hahaha As a Taurus myself, i have to stand for my people and say that, what you said was total bs, but in my head , i do agree with some things you said, i just won't admit it! Lol

I also guess that other planets play important roles in shaping people you met which may explain their negative traits. For sure, we are manipulator but not always for bad motives, at least not in my case:) I've seen many kinds of Taurus too, my mother is one and i cant find anyone who i get along more with while one of my friend was born a day after me ( a taurus too) annoys the living **** out of my life, she's so extra in every sense!

I hope you meet guy Taurus, we are pretty chill to be honest! :)

So my turn nowwww !!! Gosh what's wrong with Aries folks, i simply can't anymore, they are just too much for me to handle. And let's not even get started with Capricorn people, i can go on for days. Hahaha

I hope nobody got offended, i love you all, my cancer moon adores each and every one of u ! Chiamaria, i really like the way you expressed yourself via written, there was such an ease reading your message !

Hkk

Account Closed
Hey Chiamaria

Thank god u didn't generalize saying all Tauruses because, yes, i would of jumped on you after all you said;) hahaha As a Taurus myself, i have to stand for my people and say that, what you said was total bs, but in my head , i do agree with some things you said, i just won't admit it! Lol

I also guess that other planets play important roles in shaping people you met which may explain their negative traits. For sure, we are manipulator but not always for bad motives, at least not in my case:) I've seen many kinds of Taurus too, my mother is one and i cant find anyone who i get along more with while one of my friend was born a day after me ( a taurus too) annoys the living **** out of my life, she's so extra in every sense!

I hope you meet guy Taurus, we are pretty chill to be honest! :)

So my turn nowwww !!! Gosh what's wrong with Aries folks, i simply can't anymore, they are just too much for me to handle. And let's not even get started with Capricorn people, i can go on for days. Hahaha

I hope nobody got offended, i love you all, my cancer moon adores each and every one of u ! Chiamaria, i really like the way you expressed yourself via written, there was such an ease reading your message !

no offence taken lol i love this stuff :devil: come on a chat thread and start on the capricorn. I wanna hear this.

I don't think taurus and taurus alone are manipulators. I think aspects etc play a part and the rest of the chart. They are Earth and very much in this and lead the material world.

Mtlboy

no offence taken lol i love this stuff :devil: come on a chat thread and start on the capricorn. I wanna hear this.

Hey Hkk, yeah , i will try to control myself better there, but i will for sure make an entrance soon in the borincorns, opps meant to capricons threads!
😋☺️

Hkk

Account Closed

Hey Hkk, yeah , i will try to control myself better there, but i will for sure make an entrance soon in the borincorns, opps meant to capricons threads!
😋☺️

lol don’t control yourself lol just say what you think

PlutoLibScoAsc

Yes for a Moon Taurus that I know. She gives candies to kids and the revealed to me that she does that with the motive that they would feel indebted to her and may be pay her back in some way after they grow up.

PlutoLibScoAsc

....they just do what they seem need to be done and just stay at it until it is. They will observe the target and then act in a language that their target will respond to... just 'influencing' them.

They will never call it manipulation, unless they realize it (they themselves must realize it's wrong, never try to tell them what to believe in, lol they'll just stand their ground MORE as opposition for the heck of it) and I think most would be mortified to know that influencing is also a kind of 'manipulation'.

Also, about the 'what you see is what you get'- well, they don't show much in the first place...:lol: now just because you don't see it and they don't talk about it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist..

I can relate what you said here very much and true, especially to those with moon in Taurus.

Last edited:

chiamaria

Thank you for the compliment, Mtlboy! I do try to write as fluidly as possible and it's not uncommon for me to go back and edit my comments to make cosmetic changes. It may be due to my Virgo ascendant.

No way would I categorically state that every single person under one sign is a particular characteristic. No one has a right to do that, and that'd be pretty poor astrology. I seem to get along better with Taurus guys. I've had some whom I just couldn't stand in the end, but there are some where the friendship with them actually worked. I've noticed that Taurus guys can be quite warm, and there are a couple of famous ones where I really feel that warmth emanating from them.

I've actually noticed with myself as a Leo that I have more significant relationships to my square and opposition signs. With Scorpios, historically I haven't gelled with the females as I found the ones I met to be a bit cold, whereas I get along quite well with Scorpio men and have found them a great deal warmer.

For some reason I get along famously with Aquarius men at work, but never romantically. I can think of 7 off the top of my head. With Aquarius women, I used to come across ones whom I didn't like, but in the past couple of years I've been meeting some who are great. It's truly a friendship sign for me.

I mostly get along with Leo men whereas with Leo women it's a hit and miss. For some reason with certain Leo women we're like two same-pole magnets repelling one another. It's not because there is anything wrong with them or me per se, it's just that there seems to be some default awkwardness between us. Maybe it's because there can only be one lioness who rules the area? I've no idea. Though this is not in all cases.

....Dang, I just realised a pattern above, I have more friction with fixed sign women than fixed sign men. I love women though, I swear! I generally feel comfortable interacting with both genders in daily life. :D

Last edited:

chiamaria

Yes for a Moon Taurus that I know. She gives candies to kids and the revealed to me that she does that with the motive that they would feel indebted to her and may be pay her back in some way after they grow up.

Lol that reminds me of one of my ex-Taurus friends who complimented me and told me right afterwards that she compliments people in the hopes that she'll be more likely to receive compliments in turn using this tactic. I told her "errrr, you weren't supposed to say that bit out loud." She's a double Taurus Sun and moon.