I exposed to eartquake yesterday!

Scherzy

I had an earthquake yesterday.
I still can't come to my senses.
I live alone,
My friends aren't staying with me.
I live in a place with an earthquake zone, on the top floor.
Feeling helpless
question: Will I be caught in the great Istanbul earthquake? (7 expected)

Attachments

• e.jpg
    e.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 36

kai

I’m visiting Istanbul right now and I also felt it while at the dentist office I heard there was another one a couple of days before my visit.

Scherzy

In fact, I have no acquaintances in the safe area of the north of Istanbul, and I have no money to move.
But I can go to the city where my family lives,
there is no obligation to attend at my university
But my lessons will be hampered, I study law.
You see, I'm confused.
I feel terrible.
Do you see me as undamaged in a possible earthquake or did you tell me about the past?
According to the applying angles of the earthquake 5 days, weeks, months year
or 8 days, weeks, months, years?
I think the Moon is in the 4th house.
Do you think I'm gonna be home?
The authorities are not doing anything.
The sun, fall.
Does that mean the earthquake won't affect me in any way? Or is it the old age of my house and the weakness of my house?
Me, mercury,
12. House manager with Venus conjunct
Is this bad one? isnt it?
Can you help me to interpret
I

waybread

Scherzy, this may seem like an odd answer, but I think your building might sustain some damage, but that this probably will not happen while you are home. I think you will be safe.

You are symbolized by Mercury. According to the traditional table of essential dignities that I use, Mercury is in its own triplicity and terms. So you are in reasonably good shape.

Your home, with Leo on the 4th house cusp, is ruled by the sun. Mercury is past its last aspect with the sun. However, the sun applies to a square with Saturn, which rules structures. As you note, the sun is in the sign of its fall. The moon indicates your emotional stake in this matter, but also your home, as well. The moon applies to a conjunction with Mars, which is not ideal.

Given your state of nervous apprehension about another earthquake, perhaps the best course would be for you to visit your parents, and explain to your law school professors in advance why you intend to miss classes. See what you can do about making up any missed school work.

I have not made a study of timing in horary astrology, mostly because I am not convinced of its accuracy.

I am puzzled as to why so many planets, including the sun and Mercury, appear in the 5th house. The 5th usually relates to children or leisure activities. Possibly you will be in another part of your city involved in some sort of leisure activity if another earthquake hits soon. If the 5th has some clear meaning for you in the context of your question, please let me know.

Please let us know how this turns out. Hopefully there will not be any more earthquakes, and your normal life can continue without interruption.

Scherzy

Scherzy, this may seem like an odd answer, but I think your building might sustain some damage, but that this probably will not happen while you are home. I think you will be safe.

You are symbolized by Mercury. According to the traditional table of essential dignities that I use, Mercury is in its own triplicity and terms. So you are in reasonably good shape.

Your home, with Leo on the 4th house cusp, is ruled by the sun. Mercury is past its last aspect with the sun. However, the sun applies to a square with Saturn, which rules structures. As you note, the sun is in the sign of its fall. The moon indicates your emotional stake in this matter, but also your home, as well. The moon applies to a conjunction with Mars, which is not ideal.

Given your state of nervous apprehension about another earthquake, perhaps the best course would be for you to visit your parents, and explain to your law school professors in advance why you intend to miss classes. See what you can do about making up any missed school work.

I have not made a study of timing in horary astrology, mostly because I am not convinced of its accuracy.

I am puzzled as to why so many planets, including the sun and Mercury, appear in the 5th house. The 5th usually relates to children or leisure activities. Possibly you will be in another part of your city involved in some sort of leisure activity if another earthquake hits soon. If the 5th has some clear meaning for you in the context of your question, please let me know.

Please let us know how this turns out. Hopefully there will not be any more earthquakes, and your normal life can continue without interruption.
does venus represent debris in an earthquake?since 12th ruler ?

I'm just worried about the destruction of this house.
If Iam at home will I die :(
5th-house ....
I can be at school, in the library, drinking coffee in a cafe (just coming home to sleep), at my friend's house, with my boyfriend, or my boyfriend coming to my house ...
I can shop, I go out often.
I go to a dance class every Tuesday (evening)

THANK YOU!!

waybread

Venus would not normally have the meaning of rubble from an earthquake.

I think the main thing now is to do what you can to feel more calm and safe. There may not be another earthquake. If there is one, your building may not be affected. But in the mean time, I hope you can look after your emotional well-being. You've gone through a scary time and are understandably worried.

Scherzy

I think the main thing now is to do what you can to feel more calm and safe. There may not be another earthquake. If there is one, your building may not be affected. But in the mean time, I hope you can look after your emotional well-being. You've gone through a scary time and are understandably worried.

Thank you very much!
Everyone in town is incredibly worried.
I'm a tenant in an expensive neighborhood near the sea.For the floor, there was even said that you live in the coffin!
99 You know the Gölcük earthquake.
One hundred thousand people died because charlatan contractors always stole material.
Now they say that it is time to break the Marmara earthquake fault.
My only fear is to die and stay under the debris.
12. House manager Venus so I asked you to wreck

Scherzy

after the 99 Gölcük earthquake, no lessons were taken. The owner of the apartment is sitting in the apartment building said that they made a solid in time, I believe?
If I was going to die, it would appear, right?

waybread

Scherzy, you are clearly very frightened of another earthquake. This is why you might feel better if you left your apartment until you believe the present danger is past. So no, I don't think you are going to die soon in an upcoming earthquake. For one thing, your significator Mercury has passed its last aspect with Saturn, the ruler of your 8th house.

Scherzy

scherzy, you are clearly very frightened of another earthquake. This is why you might feel better if you left your apartment until you believe the present danger is past. So no, i don't think you are going to die soon in an upcoming earthquake. For one thing, your significator mercury has passed its last aspect with saturn, the ruler of your 8th house.

thank you!