Vocational integration progress, 11th house MC

Zonark

First thing; anyone interested in seeing my chart and helping me with this can go to my profile, click albums and look at my chart. It's the one with the Capricorn ascendant. If anyone has trouble viewing this just say you can't find it.

Second, I've completely tossed Placidus as a system. You can go on that interpretation if you insist but I've made up my mind; the MC is NOT the 10th house cusp. It can land in the 10th house but can also land in the 9th, 11th and very rarely in the 12th and 8th and extremely rarely in the 7th.

My MC is in the 11th house/sign at 9 degrees, which is Scorpio and has Pluto, also in Scorpio, ruling the MC and sitting a mere 6 degrees ahead of it at 15 degrees, called the "Eagle Point" as it represents the culmination of Scorpio's energies. I'm convinced my calling is not an average or typical one as far as social job hierarchy by any stretch of the imagination and want help figuring this out.

What I want; further steps, concrete astrological steps I can take to further dissect what fate is pushing me toward, so I can get aligned with it.

I've been told to go into all kinds of careers asking for advice here but while the astrological laws have only become more clear to me, the individual advice aka "you should be x y or z" have become less and less relevant or likely.

I don't have a 10th house MC. I'm not destined to be a career professional. I don't have a 9th house MC. I won't be a monk, astrologer or a scholar.

11th house deals with social issues, group movements but Scorpio's energies and Pluto's energies seem very out of place here. I'm politically inclined, but not into social activism. I'm idealistic and fixated on social and group issues but not into working with groups. I think that's Scorpio talking.

11th house also rules the internet so there's that.

Question; the degrees in the chart, does a planet being ahead of the point it rules mean it is more powerful than it and thus controls it or with the MC does it still rule over it, ex would the MC dominate Pluto if it were behind the MC by order of degrees? Does that have significance?

Oddity

You do have a very strong astrologer's signature in your chart (no, I didn't forget). And, joy of joys, Saturn is your almuten. Yes, was just looking at your chart.

I don't advise it as a profession, but if your obsession is anything like mine, go nuts. Also, with your chart - go trad. Delve into the alchemical and magical sides, too, if you want to. There is no money in it, but it may drive you nuts to not know. So do it. Not for a career, but there's a definite pull to astrology there. Specifically - Saturn in 1 in dignity, and Saturn - Jupiter - Mars - Mercury all in aspect.

Otherwise - you got any talent for writing? The chart says you do, but I may be misreading it.

Zonark

You do have a very strong astrologer's signature in your chart (no, I didn't forget). And, joy of joys, Saturn is your almuten. Yes, was just looking at your chart.

I don't advise it as a profession, but if your obsession is anything like mine, go nuts. Also, with your chart - go trad. Delve into the alchemical and magical sides, too, if you want to. There is no money in it, but it may drive you nuts to not know. So do it. Not for a career, but there's a definite pull to astrology there. Specifically - Saturn in 1 in dignity, and Saturn - Jupiter - Mars - Mercury all in aspect.

Otherwise - you got any talent for writing? The chart says you do, but I may be misreading it.

The occult has always been an obsession, not just astrology but practical magic, astral projection, theological 'demonology' (demiology is probably a better term) etc. It's too bad there's no money in it according to my chart. I have attracted money directly via sigil magick before but the karmic results that tend to come with it have convinced me I'm dealing with an evil genie. It never 'feels' right to be turning lead into gold. What of writing about occult issues though?

I'm a decent writer. I write more than I do anything else and probably should've set up a blog or started publishing a long time ago. I've even designed rituals for people occasionally right on this forum.

You're not the first to suggest writing as a vocation either, come to think of it.

Is there a particular area of writing here?

Also what sort of issues come from the greater malefic being the almuten? You say "joy of joys", is it a positive influence? Does it make me malefic rather than subject to Saturn's malice, the other way around or both? Maybe only bad for enemies?

Bob Zemco, who I respect as one of the most proficient astrologers on here, told me to wait until my Saturn return to see any real benefits for purpose and vocation. Saturn's retrograde makes the whole 'early riser' trait of Saturn rising people reversed and also negates the Earth trine, at least until that time it returns.

I'm just wondering what the hell I should do until then. I'm almost 25 so it's not too far off but a lot can be squeezed out of 5 years.

I appreciate the reply Oddity, sorry for bombarding you with questions. I can't find much online about specifics of the almuten, only how to determine it.

JUPITERASC

I can't find much online about specifics of the almuten, only how to determine it.

'....The purpose of finding almutens is to find a single planet said to take major responsibility for some matter
and provide an overall theme :smile:
It's an interpretive tool that helps focus the delineation,
but is not a substitute for looking at the other factors.
For instance
suppose Mars is in detriment in the 8th, and afflicted by Saturn.
Now suppose that Mars turns out to be the Almuten or Significator of Children (or Marriage; or Religion).
Mars's situation will give broad information about how these matters will go.
It could mean something like miscarriage or no children,
or a failed marriage, or a hatred of religion.
You can use these almutens or significators in predictive techniques like primary directions.....'
source: Ben Dykes
http://www.bendykes.com/