Mars, Sun, Mercury, Saturn in the 7th house. Can you help me analyze my chart?

Cherish0304

Hello there, I'm Cherish, nice to meet you here.
As you can see in the title of this thread, I have 4 planets in the 7th house and I wonder what that means along with other aspects in my birth chart.
So far I have read many interpretations from online natal-horoscope sites such as alabe.com,astro.com, astro.cafeastrology.com and horoscopes.astro-seek.com. They provide me with information about my personality in general, but because they were computerized they lack nuance, are sometimes contradictory that makes me quite confused.
So If you're interested, can you please help me analyze my birthchart? I'd love to know what drives me as a person, as well as what I should work on to become my best selve.
Thank you!
Here is my chart: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CNr-HTMHcPeUsZVLSdQrVD6TArdsiLWu/view?usp=drivesdk

Zora

Account Closed
As you can see in the title of this thread, I have 4 planets in the 7th house and I wonder what that means along with other aspects in my birth chart.

Hello Cherish,

all of your 4th planets in your 7th house give a certain energy to your encounter area and what people and partners you attract there. But the house owner neptune as the landlord tells and decides the rules how all planets have to function is your neptune as your ruler of your 7th house.

Neptune is in your 5th house - what means that you mainly look for a partner for the reason of 5th house subjects - to get more selfindependant and probably also to have once children. 5th house is also life energy, self-identification, creativity, sexuality and also own children.

5th house is also father and father experience and father as a first model role for the inner picture man in the chart of a woman - she looks for in a partner. And is also all father experience in childhood.

Father seems to be an important matterfor you - as ruler of your 7th neptune is in 5th house - in sextile and with ruler of 5th house saturn is vice versae in your 7th house. You look for a type of man similar to your father for a certain reason or to get healed something from your childhood.

Actually your mars in your 7th house and your moon is activated by transiting jupiter's square and is probably of more interest for you right now. As mars rules your 8th house - your family dogmata, your genetic inheritance and also predisposition for health issues but also long lasting relationships in your chart. Mars opposes your moon in first house - first house is personal enforcement - but also immunesystem.

Transiting uranus - who rules your 6th house - actually squares your natal uranus as your ruler of work and also health. Transiting neptune squares your jupiter as your ruler of 4th house, your emotions, your real home, mother as first model role to be a women and mother experience in childhood. Transiting saturn squares your mercury in 7th house as ruler of your 10th house - career and life path - and as your AC-ruler.

Do you have health issues or issues with your job/work /career and your real home place at the moment ?

Attachments

• !1 astro_2at_cherish_hp.84862.43462.jpg
    !1 astro_2at_cherish_hp.84862.43462.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 17

Cherish0304

Hello Cherish,

all of your 4th planets in your 7th house give a certain energy to your encounter area and what people and partners you attract there. But the house owner neptune as the landlord tells and decides the rules how all planets have to function is your neptune as your ruler of your 7th house.

Neptune is in your 5th house - what means that you mainly look for a partner for the reason of 5th house subjects - to get more selfindependant and probably also to have once children. 5th house is also life energy, self-identification, creativity, sexuality and also own children.

5th house is also father and father experience and father as a first model role for the inner picture man in the chart of a woman - she looks for in a partner. And is also all father experience in childhood.

Father seems to be an important matterfor you - as ruler of your 7th neptune is in 5th house - in sextile and with ruler of 5th house saturn is vice versae in your 7th house. You look for a type of man similar to your father for a certain reason or to get healed something from your childhood.

Actually your mars in your 7th house and your moon is activated by transiting jupiter's square and is probably of more interest for you right now. As mars rules your 8th house - your family dogmata, your genetic inheritance and also predisposition for health issues but also long lasting relationships in your chart. Mars opposes your moon in first house - first house is personal enforcement - but also immunesystem.

Transiting uranus - who rules your 6th house - actually squares your natal uranus as your ruler of work and also health. Transiting neptune squares your jupiter as your ruler of 4th house, your emotions, your real home, mother as first model role to be a women and mother experience in childhood. Transiting saturn squares your mercury in 7th house as ruler of your 10th house - career and life path - and as your AC-ruler.

Do you have health issues or issues with your job/work /career and your real home place at the moment ?
Thank you Zora,
I learned a lot from reading your explanation.
My father was a smart person and I admired him very much when I was young. :happy: But then something happened when I was 18 that made me realise everything I thought about him was merely illusions of an ideal, hero-like father that had nothing to do with how my father really is.

I love taking care of my loved ones, and that's part of the reason why I want to have a family of my own so much.

What does it mean by "long lasting relationships"? Friendships?

Career wise, I'm not sure if what I am doing is what I am supposed to do. My job now isn't related to my background, as I studied business and now I'm a language teacher.

No I don't think I have any health issues at the moment. I care a lot about what I eat to a point where I keep a record of my daily meals in my phone.

I do have some problems with my home though. It's quite untidy in the parts where I have no authority over.

Last edited: