2 Grand Trines...what does this mean?

Sank

Hi, My chart has gone trine crazy. As I learn more and keep redoing my cahrt with certain factors and I have stumbled upon not 1 but 2 grand trines.

1. Saturn retrograde in the 12th Leo
Neptune in the 4th Sag
Eris in the 8th Aries

2. Chiron 29 degrees (ouch) Aries in the 9th
The Ascendant Leo/Virgo cusp
Moon 28 degrees Sag

These Grand trines are all in fire signs

If I am not mistaken, my Chiron and Eros is part of a four planet Stellium in the 8th (Yikes)

HELP..its an emergency...LOL!
Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-27 at 1.02.51 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-08-27 at 1.02.51 PM.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Sank

If you'll just throw in a few more asteroids....How can you NOT have grand trines with so many actors? Meaningless.

Wow that was helpful. Thanks.

if you notice that the only minor asteroid I identified in the grand trines is Eris. Chiron is a major player in the chart so yes I am counting it. It may not mean much with the ascendent included but it means something significant.

greybeard

What ever happened to Ceres, the first asteroid discovered and the only one to achieve hydrostatic equilibrium?

Not to mention the 10,000 or so known asteroids lurking between Mars and Jupiter...and the other asteroid zones.

What are the criteria for selecting which among this horde to apply to astrology?

Last edited:

PurpleReign

Wow that was helpful. Thanks.

if you notice that the only minor asteroid I identified in the grand trines is Eris. Chiron is a major player in the chart so yes I am counting it. It may not mean much with the ascendent included but it means something significant.

Not that I’m 100% sure, but most people don’t tend to consider asteroids in their natal chart (besides Chiron). I’ve read that they don’t have much influence on the chart as a whole. I only consider the Sun, Moon, and all the planets (I also include Pluto), as well as Chiron. I never use any of the other asteroids.