Random Thoughts, strictly Text

conspiracy theorist

The green sphere has about as much of a chance of squeezing through that ring as a rich man has of getting into heaven. It's a parable.

It's supposedly an 'oathbreaking' meme. Meaning, "Everytime you see this image your oaths are broken." I've only ever seen it used in trolling contexts and it always seem to elicit anger. Or faux anger.

conspiracy theorist

Basketball but it's low on the totem pole. Football (soccer), track and field, netball and cricket top it.

I almost forgot boxing. That's pretty high in popularity down here as well.

Last edited:

david starling

Basketball but it's low on the totem pole. Football (soccer), track and field, netball and cricket top it.

I almost forgot boxing. That's pretty high in popularity down here as well.

Seems like the entire world except for the U.S. (not counting recent immigrants), is crazy about what we call soccer. Pakistan loves cricket.

david starling

In 12/12, the Ascendant is a Sign-ruler, and can be used in Aspects. Which means an Ascendant Return every day. Just find out where it's transiting your Natal-chart in the location you're CURRENTLY living, and you'll know when it happens. Same goes for the M.C.

Last edited:

Gemini888

@Stars are you critical of yourself? Just wondering because you are a Virgo. I'm a Virgo Mars and I feel the fangs of my inner critis now and again. And the feeling just *****.

Well I'm just rambling because I'm writing my next blog post and my inner critic is screaming "who the hell will read this? Why bothers"

david starling

@Stars are you critical of yourself? Just wondering because you are a Virgo. I'm a Virgo Mars and I feel the fangs of my inner critis now and again. And the feeling just *****.

Well I'm just rambling because I'm writing my next blog post and my inner critic is screaming "who the hell will read this? Why bothers"

Virgo Mars may involve stomach problems. So, as a Benefactor, it can have a bad side effect. :sad:

david starling

Could you post the link to your blog each time there's a new one? Thanks!

Last edited:

Witchyone

Well, I will, for one. If I've seen the movie, I'll even read the whole thing. lol

Once you get more content, you can start promoting your blog and worrying about who your audience could be. "If you write it, they will come."

And now I'm wondering why I never take my own advice. :pinched:

Gemini888

Could you post the link to your blog each time there's a new one? Thanks!
My worst fear is to become an advertising wh*re. Yeah, I want people to know about it, but at the same time I fear I will go overboard and turn into a spamming monster :crying: But now that you are ok with me posting the link whenever I finish a post... Thanks so much :biggrin::love:

Starsareround

I actually think I could stand to be more critical of myself. I'm a pretty indulgent person, of both myself and others. I'm a weird Virgo. I could also stand to be much tidier. My lab and my desk are a riot of frames and paperwork and charts about to collapse.