Fling with a coworker?

Lemmpi

I met a very cute coworker last week and there is deffinetely something going on between us. So my question is will there be some action in the future? Our 5th rulers are forming exact 0 dergee trine. But there is no other aspect between our significators Sun and Saturn. It seems Mercury is translating light but I'm not sure? Also me Sun is in exact square with Uranus = sudden change or forlorn hope?

Attachments

• astro_2gw__hr.564.8483.jpg
    astro_2gw__hr.564.8483.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

Oddity

Sun on the descendant shows that you're smitten (but conjunct the south node, not good). You're in her sign, Capricorn, as is she (Saturn).

Between the south node, no real contact between your significators, and the upcoming eclipse, I'd say don't get your hopes up. New/full moons have a tendency to kill these things before they start.

Lemmpi

I didn't notice SN connection. And I didn’t know eclipse will ruin things by default :(

So you think Mercury won’t translate light? That would be connection between our significators if it is valid? Nothing should block it? It’s he btw :)

rafaella

I didn't notice SN connection. And I didn’t know eclipse will ruin things by default :(

So you think Mercury won’t translate light? That would be connection between our significators if it is valid? Nothing should block it? It’s he btw :)

Sun changes sign before Mer gets to it. Moon is void... so nothing will happen here.