Super Bowl 52

Judging by the transits to the natal charts of both teams head coaches, it looks more favorable for the Eagles to win, however transiting Uranus is 1 degree from the natal Sun/Jupiter of the Patriots coach which could be unpredictable. I would still bet on the Eagles at this point.

aquarius7000

The charts that you have posted in here are in the 6th house, which is the house of health...
Actually, quite the opposite is the case with the 6th house, which is the house of ill-health, not health. After the 8th and the 12th, the 6th is the most afflicted place for any planet to be in. It is also cadent in nature.

The 1st is the house of health.

Fensi, very impressive delineation. Right on both - the predicted winner of the Super Bowl and also the Moon showing poor weather conditions.

sven555

Hey everyone,

Like some people here, we got the correct prediction for the super bowl.

We used the event chart along with asteroid assignment to determine who would win and also by looking at the transits to Nick Foles and Tom Brady.

If you want to read our analysis: click here to read.

You may find it useful in future predictions.

Azif

New England Patriots vs Philadelphia Eagles

35ap4s4.png

As New England Patriots will wear white kit they are represeted with ASC ruler Sun. Unfortunately it is in close conjunction with South Node. A significator conjunct the South Node is greatly weakened, so my prediction is that New England Patriots will lose.
There is one more thing that worry me. That is Moon is in same degree as Nodes. When the Moon is in same degree as Nodes activity will have some misfortune that could be called a catastrophe in some way.
What do you think?

Good call Fensi. Congratulations!

fensi88

This chart is great example how to analyse chart when you have L1 or L7 in conjunction with Node (less then 2 degrees). As Frawley said conjunction with one of the Moon's Node is a factor that can decide a chart on its own!
And he was right!
Also that analyse of the horary chart upon question (is my prediction true) was also Frawley suggestion and it also works!
Thanks to all for congratulations!

gecko235

This chart is great example how to analyse chart when you have L1 or L7 in conjunction with Node (less then 2 degrees). As Frawley said conjunction with one of the Moon's Node is a factor that can decide a chart on its own!
And he was right!
Also that analyse of the horary chart upon question (is my prediction true) was also Frawley suggestion and it also works!
Thanks to all for congratulations!

hey fensi.,

what u mean by "is my prediction true? where is it u got that from?

congrats on your call :)

fensi88

I ask the question "is it true my prediction that Eagles will win"?

03 Feb 2018 TZ = -1.0 9.3100 P.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=9Li18

To be true it must be:

The angles of the chart should be in fixed signs - here No
Lord 1 fixed in angular or succedent house - here Yes
Lord 9 fixed in angular or succedent house - here Yes
The Moon fixed in angular or succedent house - here No
The Moon's dispositor fixed in angular or succedent house - here Yes

So, 3:2 for Yes.

I read how to analyse this type of question in Frawley's "The Horary Textbook" page 164.