Extreme loneliness/isolation & no clear career path

More123

Hello everyone,

I am reaching out to the community here in the hope that someone may be able to help me understand certain things going on in my life...

My details:
Date of Birth: 24th July 1994
Place of Birth: Hong Kong
Time of Birth: 22:35 (10:35pm)

I finished college in May of 2016 in California. I moved to Los Angeles in June and I've been up here completely isolated and lonely ever since. I have no work as no real work opportunity has come yet and whatever friends I had in college have either left or no longer speak to me. To be clear my issue with feeling lonely and not having friends has been there since June 2015. The people who I do speak to right now I feel I don't bond with or get along with as I would like.

As I am not a US citizen I need to proceed and apply for a work visa, however, it is a very complicated and difficult process. The deadline to apply for a visa is coming up on April 1st 2017 and I do not have any scope or direction of work/company that would help me apply for a visa.

I am at a point where I feel like I am going into depression because I do not have any family or friends around me and combined with having no work it only makes things worst. I am not one who considers myself as a depressed native, but there are times when I feel extremely down. But I tell my mind I will be ok and by the next day I always am. I am just worried that if this keeps up I will no longer be able to trick my mind and I will wake up one day genuinely depressed. To top it all off I am unable to travel to visit my family back in Hong Kong as my current visa in the US limits my travel. Meaning I am stuck here and completely isolated.

I have been told that Saturns transit coming in January 26th 2017 will be highly beneficial for me in terms of starting my career as it transits my 10th house and controls my 11th & 12th houses while sitting in my 12th. I have been told that come January career wise things will slowly fall in place and that by March 2018 I will be in a comfortable position career wise. If anyone was wondering I want to be a Film Director in LA.

However, despite asking numerous times no one has been able to shed light regarding my loneliness and friends. They have always told me that I would have a great career and excel in the creative field of filmmaking (with many hurdles and difficulties along the way) but have never shed any light as to my isolation and loneliness.

Would anyone here be able to help me understand what is going on? Am I doomed for all eternity regarding friendships and feeling isolated?

I'm just looking for some clear direction so I can actively try to improve my life. Thank you!

Saturn90

Hello,

I'm just going to share my personal experience and that is when I left my native country to go foreign for the higher studies. I can ensure you for me it was probably the toughest time, loneliness and no friends around almost killed me but i survived at the end and started a fairly OK career.

And it was not just me a few others had same experience but they also survived. Things we all tried were to make friend, kept ourselves busy, explored the new culture and planned our career strategy.

In most cases it's free will and common sense instead of destiny....

Hope it help!

More123

I appreciate your input. And generally I would tend to agree with you... However, the reason I asked if there was something indicating this regarding my chart as I have been in this state of being completely friendless/lonely since June 2015... or perhaps even slightly before that. That was the only reason, however, I am staying positive regarding the future in the hopes that things will improve.

Also I don't think my original post was very clear on this... but is what other astrologers have said regarding my career slowly working itself out come January 26th correct? This is another stress/depression causing factor currently in my life and despite having been told it will slowly work itself out, as of now I cannot see how...

Thanks for giving my long post a read! :)

Last edited:

RishiRahul

Hello everyone,

I am reaching out to the community here in the hope that someone may be able to help me understand certain things going on in my life...

My details:
Date of Birth: 24th July 1994
Place of Birth: Hong Kong
Time of Birth: 22:35 (10:35pm)

I finished college in May of 2016 in California. I moved to Los Angeles in June and I've been up here completely isolated and lonely ever since. I have no work as no real work opportunity has come yet and whatever friends I had in college have either left or no longer speak to me. To be clear my issue with feeling lonely and not having friends has been there since June 2015. The people who I do speak to right now I feel I don't bond with or get along with as I would like.

As I am not a US citizen I need to proceed and apply for a work visa, however, it is a very complicated and difficult process. The deadline to apply for a visa is coming up on April 1st 2017 and I do not have any scope or direction of work/company that would help me apply for a visa.

I am at a point where I feel like I am going into depression because I do not have any family or friends around me and combined with having no work it only makes things worst. I am not one who considers myself as a depressed native, but there are times when I feel extremely down. But I tell my mind I will be ok and by the next day I always am. I am just worried that if this keeps up I will no longer be able to trick my mind and I will wake up one day genuinely depressed. To top it all off I am unable to travel to visit my family back in Hong Kong as my current visa in the US limits my travel. Meaning I am stuck here and completely isolated.

I have been told that Saturns transit coming in January 26th 2017 will be highly beneficial for me in terms of starting my career as it transits my 10th house and controls my 11th & 12th houses while sitting in my 12th. I have been told that come January career wise things will slowly fall in place and that by March 2018 I will be in a comfortable position career wise. If anyone was wondering I want to be a Film Director in LA.

However, despite asking numerous times no one has been able to shed light regarding my loneliness and friends. They have always told me that I would have a great career and excel in the creative field of filmmaking (with many hurdles and difficulties along the way) but have never shed any light as to my isolation and loneliness.

Would anyone here be able to help me understand what is going on? Am I doomed for all eternity regarding friendships and feeling isolated?

I'm just looking for some clear direction so I can actively try to improve my life. Thank you!

Yes, it does look like you will arrive at an opening at work in April/May 2017 which may arise due to a development/reversal of sorts in Feb 2017.
The opening will be less dreamy than the one you would think now.

I wonder if end July 2015 was in any way important for your career choice or similar path?

RishiRahul

More123

Yes, it does look like you will arrive at an opening at work in April/May 2017 which may arise due to a development/reversal of sorts in Feb 2017.
The opening will be less dreamy than the one you would think now.

I wonder if end July 2015 was in any way important for your career choice or similar path?

RishiRahul

Thank you for taking time to look through my chart and giving me your observations. I really appreciate it!

Just to clarify I have to submit my visa application with a new company by April 1st 2017. And the result of it comes in May 2017 regarding whether or not it was approved. So I find it interesting that you mention that I will arrive at an opening in April/May 2017. I'm not sure if me getting approval by visa through a company falls in line with what you have mentioned, but based on the deadlines that is what I would assume...

What I was told is that by end of January/Start of February I will see a clear path to a company that will help me apply for a visa application by April 2017. Would this be what you are pointing at?

I am still looking for a company and I have not found such an opportunity yet but I am trying.

I know this is a common question but do you think I would do well in the field of filmmaking and directing? I am not doing it for the money, I genuinely do love movies and making movies...

Regarding July 2015, its interesting that you ask about that. I didn't change my career path as I decided to follow career of directing and movie making back in 2010. But in July 2015 I did start to feel very lonely as all of my close friends left and were no longer a part of my life. The big change that happened regarding my filmmaking was I changed my stories to make them stories that would send a message and try to help people rather than being purely entertainment.

As I mentioned in my original post I am really struggling with friends and having good people around me that I can spend time with and grow with. I've been very lonely along with not being able to find out what will happen regarding my work. Several other astrologers that have been extremely accurate regarding other things in my life have mentioned the same as you regarding work, but no one has been able to tell me regarding my loneliness and friendship issues that I am currently facing. Prior to July 2015 I did have close friends and a good friends circle and support. I didn't move after July 2015 but my friends have seemed to all disappear.

Once again I appreciate you taking your time to look at my chart. Any more observations would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

katydid

If the astrologers are correct about your career improving next spring, then I believe your friendships will increase as well. Filmmaking is a very collaborative process. The crew becomes like a family. You will make close friends through your work. Just focus on that for now and the friendships will come along with it. As you say, your 11th and 10th are connected so it will improve together as you become more established.

Just go out there and apply EVERYWHERE. Ask for internships if necessary. Ask for jobs as assistant script writers or production assistants or anything at all on any production. you just need to get a foot in the door. :cool:

More123

If the astrologers are correct about your career improving next spring, then I believe your friendships will increase as well. Filmmaking is a very collaborative process. The crew becomes like a family. You will make close friends through your work. Just focus on that for now and the friendships will come along with it. As you say, your 11th and 10th are connected so it will improve together as you become more established.

Just go out there and apply EVERYWHERE. Ask for internships if necessary. Ask for jobs as assistant script writers or production assistants or anything at all on any production. you just need to get a foot in the door. :cool:

I am giving it everything I've got... been trying to get my foot into the door by doing assistant work, PAing as well as just about anything I can do as well as editing. I am fortunate that I do not have to worry about money/comforts in life as my parents have given me far more than I could ever imagine and continue to do so. Therefore I am trying things such as editing as well to get my foot through the door. However, no matter what I have tried nothing has come of it yet.

But I do believe that if the astrologers are correct then slowly it shall fall into place. Perhaps this suffering/isolation is something that was held back in my karmic backlog that I needed to clear...? who knows. Giving it everything I can. But all this helps give me confidence to keep trying and not give up... As I mentioned I have days when I feel very down (such as the day I wrote my original post) but that only lasts the day and then I'm back to being happy again (as I am now) but it could be very soon within a day or two I will be sad again...

This is a continuous cycle I've gone through my whole life but not until recently have I learnt to control it by telling myself "it will be ok".

Thank you for your advice, you are absolutely spot on!

More123

You need to forget about a career. Arrange a projectionist or locksmith plumber in California and enjoy a 2.5 year life. Remove the currently small, very cheap room and live there modestly till June 1, 2019. This day will last for many.
The more you are referring to the demon Asura and used to live in poor conditions, a large family.
There is no death, we'll all go, not on that day, so a little later in the same year.
Your true birth was almost a month before, but the fate of the code worked perfectly and coordinate citywide from Google exactly childbirth fell.
You should have 4 positive blood group. That is, if I have correctly built your horoscope. The data do not have any dates with the time of an event, to check the horoscope.
I can bring you an example, that the real date and time, no one is born.
Take American hospital where at one and the same time, three women give birth. All deliveries take three groups of doctors. One woman in labor. This African American woman, gave birth to a black girl 10:00 AM. At the same time, Latin American gives birth to a boy, and a third of the white race woman gives birth to twin boys. And only 2 hours there is his brother. So, three children and mothers do not look like each other. A twin brother. Born to two hours for his brother. It will be like a brother. But fate will be different from them, but the death of their loved ones are both registered in the map at the same time. So why different children on the floor., Mind, and the nation, and even the color of growth, born at 10:00 AM ??????????????

And all because. that all astrologers think wisely. Only enlightened, and even then not all, know what the birth and when it happens? MIND and REASON, it is the antipodes. To get REASON, you need to lose your mind and get in return for its antipode. REASON have only enlightened, and only the Holy Spirit. Can you make a living by the Spirit (prophet, an enlightened saint). In fact, making the cycle of rebirth. The Holy Spirit in the matter brings you gifts from God. Here the Indians gave my ancestors Vedas. But they did not understand them and continue to deceive the people. So my son. Do not look for teachers material. They also go under the moon and will always assumed to lie to you, to plan and steal. The fate of the artist give the lowest kind of actors who reincarnate and lie on the character's face. The fate of the soldier receives a coward. Academics, professors and doctors of science, it is idiots without true knowledge. Simple lecturers accumulative mind.
Because the prophets and saints say: "Do you want to be a fool to get higher financial education."
And the first pharaohs, they said that the man is a free science and crafts. Everything that goes beyond that, it is the people who may be out of sight of spirits, demons, man, angels and archangels.
Your true birth [when the soul enters the sevenfold world (seven sheaths of consciousness)] was: 28.06.1994 2:23: 41, (GMT + 7:36:40), 22 ° 25'00 "N, 114 ° 10'00 ". I can paint for hours on the fate of the sutras. DC and AC significators, houses, signs and planets. And Ayanamsha without exception, your Guru is not true and at least Know first. What is the birth as seen in the map of who will be reborn in this world. And who will go into the world of his ilk. Above, or in the.
Tomorrow, 28.12.28, 10:30 --- 23:30 you from the stepfather or uncle by the father, or other male relatives to drip on your bank account money from home. The main thing do not believe anyone. The truth of the matter bit by bit. But the mind can not distinguish it from the deception.

The language used is so confusing I have absolutely no idea what you are saying... I apologize for not being able to understand you but it seems by your other posts that others aren't able to understand you either.

The only thing regarding your post that has me completely freaked out is that tomorrow 28.12.2016 my dad is going to be sending me money to my bank account... I don't know how on earth you would know that or be able to figure that out. Otherwise I didn't understand a single thing you said.

katydid

Also, this may sound silly, but I have friends and family in the Industry, so I do know this can help:

Spend a lot of your free time in the coffee houses and restaurants where the crews hang out. The Starbucks on Ventura Blvd and Laurel Canyon used to be one, if I remember correctly. But any popular coffee places in Studio City or Burbank are often frequented by other writers/directors/producers, on the computers, making calls and sending emails while they work on todays notes/scripts. If you hang out routinely in one while writing, you may it a few nice people. The more peeps you get to now, the better. Have biz cards and hand them out to everyone. Because when an opening comes up they call anyone and everyone to fill the spot.

More123

Also, this may sound silly, but I have friends and family in the Industry, so I do know this can help:

Spend a lot of your free time in the coffee houses and restaurants where the crews hang out. The Starbucks on Ventura Blvd and Laurel Canyon used to be one, if I remember correctly. But any popular coffee places in Studio City or Burbank are often frequented by other writers/directors/producers, on the computers, making calls and sending emails while they work on todays notes/scripts. If you hang out routinely in one while writing, you may it a few nice people. The more peeps you get to now, the better. Have biz cards and hand them out to everyone. Because when an opening comes up they call anyone and everyone to fill the spot.

Great advice! This is something I have tried out, not necessarily in coffee houses, but I did make a thesis film while in my last year at University in OC and that got into some festivals. So while I attended these festivals I handed out business cards and networked with as many people as possible.

That's actually how I met some people who are currently willing to have me work with them. But it seems that no matter who I meet or get in touch with there is always something or another that doesn't allow them to hire me or allow me to find what would be an "entry". I met a indie producer has a film coming out in cinemas in Feb and while he's been huge help in the mentoring aspect of learning the industry. Even he isn't able to offer me any form of employment...

Due to all this me belief has always been that my time isn't right and that if I keep this up with networking and being mentored that once my time does become good (hopefully) then it will work out... But it's been 6-7 months and it's getting extremely frustrating. Specially with my visa issue which requires me to be hired by a company in a capacity that is more than a simple PA...

More123

But I understand you, but I'm from Russian and English principle taught. This language does not bear the image and because this fallen world to accept it in the end for the creation of interracial communication. It would be better communicated in Sanskrit. or Slavic. It is possible and in German. There are already declination. So you insight has not yet developed. And takes me Googl program. I'm not to blame. What the West are programmers philologists?
And on account of the transfer of money. So I saw this and read sutras for the interpretation of your chart to get the money and the time of Armageddon.
Your card has a reading on the death of the teacher, or master. This allergy can be true. Until January 12 you observe your surroundings. Maybe you get a notice from the family. That your friend died, or friend. I guess you just did not want to delve into the meaning of what a normal mind can understand. Others read and understand me. or just do not complain about their poor understanding. And the time has come to you and teach Russian. After a couple of hundreds of incarnations in this world and you will be on the Russian fate. Image and spirit.

I am not sure what you mean by "death of the teacher, or master". Are you suggesting that my teacher/master is going to die soon? I do not have a teacher/master... So I do not know to what you are referring.

Also are you saying that after January 12th there should be a change in surroundings/general life?

I'm trying my best to comprehend what you are typing. Would you happen to have any other observations?

Appreciate you posting on this thread. Thank you!

RishiRahul

The language used is so confusing I have absolutely no idea what you are saying... I apologize for not being able to understand you but it seems by your other posts that others aren't able to understand you either.

The only thing regarding your post that has me completely freaked out is that tomorrow 28.12.2016 my dad is going to be sending me money to my bank account... I don't know how on earth you would know that or be able to figure that out. Otherwise I didn't understand a single thing you said.

Looks like a translation from Russian language...!

RishiRahul

More123

Excuse me? Apparently the transfer of money was in 10 hours. Money for a ticket to Hong Kong. Maybe after I left in the morning to the forum, after 2-3 hours, at 7:50 on Hong Kong at the time More123 father could die. As he showed his birth chart for the period that ended on 31 December. But this is only a guess. Let's wait for the very More123 and it can dispel all my assumptions about the death of his father.

Annual card says it was the father. A natal starting from 22:00 on December 28, which then dies in the family the dominant teacher and gentleman in the house. Himself period will last until 15:30 on 31 December?

The money was not for a ticket back to Hong Kong... it was money that my father sends me every month for expenses as I do not earn and am unable to support myself. The transfer was made on 28th December 2016, but that is the only thing that you got right.

My father is healthy and well, and he has had consultations as well and no where has it been suggested that he will be dying anytime soon. I would say to predict a death like this without knowing anymore information of the person or the information of the charts of others in his family is a bit extreme...

katydid

some of the highlights:

"We talk about this: "Bad dancer eggs interfere. "You can throw the English language with primitive communication and to communicate in their native language, translating the same Googl Translation. "

"A garbage in the world and it is enough to communicate, and in books and most importantly your souls covered with mud, and because you cannot understand the other. .."

"Likewise, you pseudo astrologers can without being smart to know the truth, and astrology. We on this occasion there is a proverb: "Bad dancer, his balls interference in the dance."

"Of those who are still too early to get the knowledge and the reason they are seeking a translator, but do not want to understand that they themselves are the cause of deception. And then I want to eat. For the dollar, and you can sell your own mother. A lie is not a mother to sell. It is always possible and easy, and in the face in the Internet do not get. And in return for cheating is not necessary."

I am sorry Mr Trampf, but that^^^ just sounds like gibberish to me. :andy:

More123

I am sorry Mr Trampf, but that^^^ just sounds like gibberish to me. :andy:

^This...

As for the idea that Indian vedic astrologers are a scam or are deceiving others... that is an opinion. In my opinion vedic astrology has been extremely accurate in confirming my past as well as predicting my future. I agree that not all astrologers are accurate (I have had numerous incorrect readings by astrologers that I never consulted ever again). But a select few have been spot on.

Vedic astrology is not magic but a calculated prediction based on a persons past. If an astrologer can confirm your past by asking you various questions that you can confirm/deny then it gives them a baseline to predict your future. And any astrologer that gives in-depth/extreme predictions (such as the one of my father dying) without knowing the persons past and confirming it, in my mind is not doing vedic astrology justice and ruining the name of vedic astrology.

Now, in my scenario I tend to worry when things aren't going to plan, even if someone (in my case an astrologer who knows me inside-out and has previously been correct 99.9% of the time) tells me that everything is going to work out in due time. That's why I was here. And I think that's purely human nature to worry when things aren't going to plan. At the end of the day it gives me peace of mind knowing that it will work out, just when the time is right.

As for what this has turned into is very silly and I feel a little stupid/embarrassed for creating this thread, simply because it has led to this...

Let's just leave this where it is and call it a day, shall we?

Last edited: