What is wrong with her?

BbI

I was talking to my best friend for over 22 years, and I felt the need to ask a question regarding her love life. Not to get into it too deep, her love life is really difficult. She is 30, looking good, educated, witty, funny, employed, caring and always had some guy interested in her. She has had couple of very psychologically and emotionally draining relationships, most likely very karmic, and never ever a quality normal relationship without lies, fights, manipualtion and deep disrespect. She simply is not capable of maintaining a relationship, and looses herself too fast in it. I am always there to pick her up afterwards, and knowing her I can't but ask what is wrong with her, why is it like that and will she ever have a normal healthy relationship?

https://imgur.com/a/I6gfj

IleneK

Premium Member
You would probably gain a better understanding of her psychological makeup and issues if we could see her natal chart. Horary charts can illustrate what a person is like, but they don't explain why a person is the way that they are.

And I might suggest your considering couching the question more like, "Why must she suffer so?" rather than "What is wrong with her?"

Last edited:

tikana

I think she should be asking that question not someone who cannot help professionally or otherwise but since you ran .. I would be paying extra attention to the asce ruler and its strength and its aspects .. since the querent is not the person who is asking about.
a friend would be 11th house its dom and where it is at tells us why things are going badly for her

BbI

I think she should be asking that question not someone who cannot help professionally or otherwise but since you ran .. I would be paying extra attention to the asce ruler and its strength and its aspects .. since the querent is not the person who is asking about.
a friend would be 11th house its dom and where it is at tells us why things are going badly for her

You would probably gain a better understanding of her psychological makeup and issues if we could see her natal chart. Horary charts can illustrate what a person is like, but they don't explain why a person is the way that they are.

And I might suggest your considering couching the question more like, "Why must she suffer so?" rather than "What is wrong with her?"

I will ask her if I can post her chart. She is a skeptic about astrology so coming from that place I am sure she wouldn't be coming here and asking herself ever, but she would be interested to hear what it says.

The second thing is the choice of words you were refering to. Don't get me wrong, I am not an insensitive ***. For me, being a good friend is about stepping up when she needs me, and since I have been doing that for a long looong time watching how things go from "amazing" to "disaster", being there to talk her out of it every time after every break up, and help her build herself up, I asked(in other's eyes with poor choice of words) which issues she is bringing to the relationship?Because in my eyes, as a person I know for so long she is not like how she becomes in those relationships. Obviously I don't get involved in the same stuff as men she is dating, and the image of her which I have is not reflecting those issues. So for some reason I don't see her as clear and by the things she is sharing with me, neither does she. She is not aware why things go south and how does she end up where she ends up.

I can't help her when she comes for help if I don't understand what is going on with her beyond her current emotions and who said what, and what has led to what. So she goes again and again into same issues and same results come up.
Is like I am myself fixing her when she breaks and enabling her to go to do the same thing in diferent way, again. As I am maturing and realising things I kind of feel responsible for enabling that.

And at the same time I can't watch her suffer and ignore her when she calls me or texts me. In the end I want to help HER understand HERSELF better so she can make better choices for HERSELF. The blunt question is because I am coming from a practical mindset, what is wrong so I can help fix it for good. Otherwise, it will continue the same way, and she would not be looking for a use of this insight and knowledge for her own benefit.