Hecate and Algol conjunctions in Synastry

PlutorisingLee

(Anything about Hecate is appreciated :happy:)

I recently discovered that my Hecate in Libra is conjunct another person's Hecate.
Mine is in the 1st house his is in the 8th.

On a more freaky note, our Algols are also conjunct each other.
Mine is natally conjunct Sun in Taurus his is not.

Can this manifest in any way in a relationship?

waybread

The fixed stars move very slowly, so unless you were born more than 50 years apart, we'd expect to find them in the same degree.

I just checked asteroid Hekate's orbital period, which seems to be 5.4 years, which might be close enough to 6 years to account for your conjunction with this other person.

I think the main thing to look at are your planets, as fixed stars and asteroids will give you fine-tuning, but not the main outlines of a relationship.

PlutorisingLee

The fixed stars move very slowly, so unless you were born more than 50 years apart, we'd expect to find them in the same degree.

I just checked asteroid Hekate's orbital period, which seems to be 5.4 years, which might be close enough to 6 years to account for your conjunction with this other person.

I think the main thing to look at are your planets, as fixed stars and asteroids will give you fine-tuning, but not the main outlines of a relationship.

Thanks for checking. I judt thought it was curious and might account for some elements in that relationship. Algol is always considered "evil" and as it happens...It conjuncts Moon, Mercury, Venus snd Sun with some people I meet...So I was wonderings if it is bad.
The person who I was dating who had his Mercury natally conjunct Algol would always say mean things and hurt me.
I know it was his entire chart...But couldn't help noticing this.