Will I get Suspended or Fired?

Led

Guys of Astrologyweekly forums, I need your help. :sad::sad::sad:

It seems as though I committed a major violation in my job that is against company rules. It went unnoticed for long but now I think it has come back to haunt me. I don't even want to go into details as merely typing these words stresses me out big time.

Will I get Suspended and Subsequently Fired from work?

:crying::sad::sad::crying:

Attachments

• astro_2at_01_will_i_get_suspended_or_fired_hr.14856.65473.jpg
    astro_2at_01_will_i_get_suspended_or_fired_hr.14856.65473.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Led

Re: Will I get Suspended and Subsequently Fired?

i am not getting fired but then you asked a question with OR

Don't know if the horary question is still valid but I fixed it. Right now I am imagining all the worse outcomes possible

Led

Closing this thread as the thread title apparently won't get edited (only the one inside the thread).

Reposting this on the Career Horary instead with the same chart.

/END

RisingSag

Guys of Astrologyweekly forums, I need your help. :sad::sad::sad:

It seems as though I committed a major violation in my job that is against company rules. It went unnoticed for long but now I think it has come back to haunt me. I don't even want to go into details as merely typing these words stresses me out big time.

Will I get Suspended and Subsequently Fired from work?

:crying::sad::sad::crying:

Admittedly I've never read a work related horary before, so this is something new! Im using mars for your significator and mercury which rules the sixth house as your job. They are separating from a square. I think that the square represents your error and it's in the past. Your not going to be fired or suspended.

Led

Admittedly I've never read a work related horary before, so this is something new! Im using mars for your significator and mercury which rules the sixth house as your job. They are separating from a square. I think that the square represents your error and it's in the past. Your not going to be fired or suspended.

Thank you. I hope this is so. Just an update, my boss talked to me. He said if it's just him it will just be an oral reprimand, but unfortunately it's not up him. He's elevating it to the big boss. I think I'm soooo dooomed. :crying:

sagime

Hi Led,

I see you getting away with it for a little longer.

In this chart you are Mars and your job/boss is the Sun. Mars is in the 1st house and has just moved out of its own sign to a sign where he is dignified by triplicity. This shows your confidence lessened by recent circumstances.

The Sun is separating from a fantastic trine with Mars which I see as a great relationship between you and your boss or job being tainted by your actions. The Sun is very strongly dignified and about to move into the 10th house, its own 1st house, which leads me to believe that your boss will stand by its company and do what's best for it.

Mars and retrograde Saturn are approaching a conjunction. Saturn is the Lord of both the 3rd and 4TH house (end of matter). However, Saturn is about to turn direct and the conjunction will not happen YET. (please note I'm interpreting Saturn as the Lord of the 4th house as it makes sense, but there could be other interpretations for it that I'm not seeing)

Now, the Moon. For a second I thought it was Void of Course, which would have got you out of danger, but it's not. She will conjunct Venus in 3 minutes. Venus is the Lord of both the 7th and the 12th house. Both houses deal with enemies, known and unknown. The Moon then goes Void, however as soon as it moves into Virgo, sign of order and discipline, it will square Mars (you). Now, this happens once the Moon has left her current sign so nothing might actually happen, but you may be left with the feeling or constant reminder that sooner or later they will get you. It is possible that in the end you will decide to leave your job, cause at the end of the day that Mars/Saturn conjunction is going to happen by Mars approaching it.

Please note that most of the relevant aspects in this chart are conjunctions, which is a positive aspect. So, whatever happens will feel right, no drama, no trauma.

Last edited:

Led

Hi Led,

I see you getting away with it for a little longer.

In this chart you are Mars and your job/boss is the Sun. Mars is in the 1st house and has just moved out of its own sign to a sign where he is dignified by triplicity. This shows your confidence lessened by recent circumstances.

The Sun is separating from a fantastic trine with Mars which I see as a great relationship between you and your boss or job being tainted by your actions. The Sun is very strongly dignified and about to move into the 10th house, its own 1st house, which leads me to believe that your boss will stand by its company and do what's best for it.

Mars and retrograde Saturn are approaching a conjunction. Saturn is the Lord of both the 3rd and 4TH house (end of matter). However, Saturn is about to turn direct and the conjunction will not happen YET. (please note I'm interpreting Saturn as the Lord of the 4th house as it makes sense, but there could be other interpretations for it that I'm not seeing)

Now, the Moon. For a second I thought it was Void of Course, which would have got you out of danger, but it's not. She will conjunct Venus in 3 minutes. Venus is the Lord of both the 7th and the 12th house. Both houses deal with enemies, known and unknown. The Moon then goes Void, however as soon as it moves into Virgo, sign of order and discipline, it will square Mars (you). Now, this happens once the Moon has left her current sign so nothing might actually happen, but you may be left with the feeling or constant reminder that sooner or later they will get you. It is possible that in the end you will decide to leave your job, cause at the end of the day that Mars/Saturn conjunction is going to happen by Mars approaching it.

Please note that most of the relevant aspects in this chart are conjunctions, which is a positive aspect. So, whatever happens will feel right, no drama, no trauma.

Thank you for your comprehensive analysis. Had the Mars/Saturn conjunction happened, it prolly would've spelled utter doom to me. And your interpretation of Moon truly described me to a T.

I will be providing an update to this thread. Hopefully I will be still employed by then.