Will I get Suspended and Fired from work?

Led

(I reposted this since I happened to mistakeingly post this on the general horary thread when in fact this is career related, plus they are saying that I somehow asked the question wrong with an 'or' but I am only panicking and I did not meant to ask both questions - instead I was only sincerely trying to ask whether all the negative things that I am imagining will now come true as a direct and probably deserved result of my wrongdoings :crying::crying::crying:

I posted the same horary chart that I did on the first thread and I hope I did not violate any horary rules... :crying::crying::crying: I hope the great masters here would understand)

But guys of Astrologyweekly forums, would you be soo kind to read my chart answer my question briefly?

It seems as though I committed a major violation in my job that is against company rules. It went unnoticed for long but now I think it has come back to haunt me. I don't even want to go into details as merely typing these words stresses me out big time.

Will I get suspended and subsequently Fired from work?

:crying::sad::sad::crying:

Attachments

• astro_2at_01_will_i_get_suspended_or_fired_hr.14856.65473.jpg
    astro_2at_01_will_i_get_suspended_or_fired_hr.14856.65473.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 28

Led

Updating this. My boss has talked to me.

He said if it's just him it will just be an oral reprimand, but unfortunately it's not up him. He's elevating it to the big boss. I think I'm soooo dooomed. This is bound to ruin me (deservedly so I think). I am thinking of all the worst.

:crying: