Member North Nodes for February

flea

I am proposing an experiment for the month of February to add your degree sign and house of your north node in your signature, and include your sabain symbol too.

And see what conversation follows....and see how many connections we all have to eachothers nodes???

NN Gemini 4deg40min 12th house
Sabian 5deg Gemini
A RADICAL MAGAZINE DISPLAYS A SENSATIONAL FRONT PAGE

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Hi Flea-What a great idea!(My next problem is going to be how to do the signature thing, but I'll figure that out)
Cheers.
Lilly

North Node 10.33 cap-House One.
*Pheasants display their brilliant colours on a vast lawn*

I love this idea flea!

Mine is 26 degrees into Aries, in the 3rd house. According to the Sabian Symbols, this represents: A man possessed of more gifts than he can hold.

Interesting Flea, your NN in Gemini, and mine in the 3rd house.

wintersprite1

Premium Member
What a great idea Flea! I hope this catches on, it kind of helps tie us all together.

North Node 11Cancer11 in the 6th House...Sabian Symbol: A Chinese Woman Nursing A Baby Whose Aura Reveals Him To Be The Reincarnation Of A Great Teacher

No fair, EJ got Gold....:unsure:

TK

E

eternalautumn

Neat idea.

14* Aquarius, Third House: "A long and heavy train climbs the steep mountain grade and at last a tunnel offers a shortcut to the other side."

Mine seems lame. Haha.

kbell

I have the absolute creepiest sabian, but my NN is tightly conjunct my neptune mars conjunction.
NN 10.11 Sagi in first house
In The Left Section Of An Archaic Temple, A Lamp Burns In A Container Shaped Like A Human Body

Last edited:
Oh, Kbell... that is uh, creepy.

Autumn: you and I have both have 3rd house NN.

From the skyviewzone.com website: "Consider the following: allow yourself room for lots of new learning experiences. Play up anything that relates to the communication of your ideas. Gather and share information as a continuous process of learning. Become an integral part of your immediate community and the neighborhood you live in. Get yourself out and about. Enjoy some new scenery by car, bus, train, bicycle or whatever appeals to you.
Stay in touch with and honor the relationship you have with relatives, such as aunts, uncles, siblings. cousins, etc."

starlink

NN 3 Gemini in 7th house (Flea, our Nodes both in Gemini conjunct).
Sabian Symbol:
The charming court life at the garden of the tuileries in Paris.
(pleasure for one hour, a bottle of wine. Pleasure for one year, a marriage; pleasure for a lifetime, a garden).

Will try to add it to my signature.

starlink

!(My next problem is going to be how to do the signature thing, but I'll figure that out)

Lilly, click on "user control pannel" (left top of screen), then scroll down to : "edit signature".

starlink

I think I will change this signature after one month again. Maybe every month a different signature would also be fun.

kbell

NN 3 Gemini in 7th house (Flea, our Nodes both in Gemini conjunct).
Sabian Symbol:
The charming court life at the garden of the tuileries in Paris.
(pleasure for one hour, a bottle of wine. Pleasure for one year, a marriage; pleasure for a lifetime, a garden).

Will try to add it to my signature.

That's My DC

kbell

Hi Flea-What a great idea!(My next problem is going to be how to do the signature thing, but I'll figure that out)
Cheers.
Lilly

North Node 10.33 cap-House One.
*Pheasants display their brilliant colours on a vast lawn*

Yours is conjunct my mercury :) I've always found your posts on the forum to be very informative.