Saturn in 1st House for a lost object in late degrees

AW041

My son had a green bottle, and I have not been able to find it in our house for sometime. Today suddenly I decided to cast a chart to see if the chart could give some insights on where the bottle could be.
My last memory of the bottle is seeing it outside our house, in our front yard. I put the bottle on the floor after that I dont recall seeing it at all. Not sure if my son took it somewhere and picked it when I was not looking or it is someplace else.
Somehow what surprised me is Saturn in the 1st house in late degrees, why is the chart unreadable or unreliable?

Attachments

• Green bottle.pdf
    158.9 KB · Views: 24

waybread

I do a simplified form of traditional horary astrology, so I don't look at aspects involving the modern outer planets. If I'm reading the chart correctly, this makes the moon void-of-the-course, even though it is at only 8 degrees. This suggests that the situation will not change. Saturn in the first generally means it won't go the way we want it to.

I would put your son as a 6th house matter, and his possession as the 2nd from the 5th, or radix 6th house. Both are ruled by Mercury, which is retrograde and lacking essential dignity.

My surmise is that he will not recover it.

Please let us know what happens.

AW041

I do a simplified form of traditional horary astrology, so I don't look at aspects involving the modern outer planets. If I'm reading the chart correctly, this makes the moon void-of-the-course, even though it is at only 8 degrees. This suggests that the situation will not change. Saturn in the first generally means it won't go the way we want it to.

I would put your son as a 6th house matter, and his possession as the 2nd from the 5th, or radix 6th house. Both are ruled by Mercury, which is retrograde and lacking essential dignity.

My surmise is that he will not recover it.

Please let us know what happens.

Thank you very much.
No development on this end till now. The bottle is the still missing. My 2.5 year old toddler despite being probed has not been able to tell me, where he left it.

kalinka

mercry rx in cancer in the 6th house. You will find the bottle in the bathroom or kitchen, in any case nearby water.