No job and career. Should I go back to nursing? Told of a possible accident?

Ikarishin12

[deleted]

Thank you very much for the responses. I will make a new thread once I have found my calling. This might take some time though. Love and light.

Last edited:
Ikarishin12,
You do have a nurse chart, with pretty much all the indications for medicine as your major Calling. Your most active houses are X-VI-VIII-XII, interconnected with each other - nurse it is, no escape [FONT=&quot]:)[/FONT] Same houses are connected with your financial indicators, making it easier to earn money and achieve independence by working in a hospital.

Your NN in X in Capricorn shows that you’ll need to make your way up within a company/structure; your chart does not support that much of freelancing or self-employment but a government hospital does sound like a good option. Your III and IX are not very strong, so I would not consider teaching online as high potential. But with III-VI-IX that you have you could do some on the job training/mentoring once in a while, not as your major function though. And you also have what it takes to become a manager so chances are you’ll get a promotion eventually. Work at home or call center will not bring you any substantial income.

The laziness and lack of discipline you are facing I would assign to your nodes axis in Cancer/IV-Capricorn/X (plus BML in Capricorn) indicating that discipline, diligence and ambition are brand new skills you need to develop and work on.

The key problem that I see though is that, out of the 3 medicine houses VI/VIII/XII, your VIII is the most negatively afflicted, that’s perhaps the reason you are so afraid of “making one small mistake, killing a patient”. Well, first of all (provided your birth time is accurate and you still live in your birthplace), you will not kill no one even accidentally, you simply don’t have enough indications for that, no physical harm will be caused by your actions, even if you make a mistake, so relax and try to chill out a little:)

Second, you do have some physical harm indications (for yourself, not other people – and not caused by the others, btw) but no life danger or fatality is involved AND with good healing/ recovery indications. Whoever told you about a possibility of an accident was right, I second that though it's not gonna be a car accident, the indicators are all about VIII-X: there is a possibility (and confirmed from your experience) to have a workplace injury, no matter where you are gonna work – nursing in a hospital or waiting tables in a restaurant. Again, there is no life danger for you, and, with pretty high chances of healing, even if it happens again, you will successfully recover.

However, to minimize this possibility, try to shift your focus from VIII to VI house in your work settings. Meaning, apply for nursing positions in non-intensive/preventive/in-patient care (VI) instead of emergency/ICU/surgery/delivery room and the like (VIII). Look for more day-to-day nursing tasks, not dealing with life-and-death situations. You probably were (and will be) drawn to those VIII settings, as both of your squares are pointing to Pluto in VIII, but at least don’t make it your only choice. And always-always-always follow the strictest safety procedures in your workplace as you may pay dearly with your health for any negligence or bending the rules.

Best wishes,

Last edited:

Ikarishin12

[deleted]

Thank you very much for the responses. I will make a new thread once I have found my calling. This might take some time though. Love and light.

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope observations help reflect and adapt as relevant :

aries asc, intelligent, impulsive, action oriented;
asc lord mars over 6th affecting health, accident prone,
coping with competition-opponents,
mars aspecting own aries asc, overall protection of the individual;

mer elevated virgo 6th, scholarly, argumentative alike a lawyer;
venus virgo debilated 6th, affecting health,
debilation cancelled, gradual improvement;

mer-mars-venus virgo 6th,
health services, health management, medical lawyer etc,

moon gemini 3rd, highest degree, the core personality,
analytical but confused at decision making,
teaching, music, singing, good at information processing, gen know,

moon lord 4th negating to 3rd,
negating mother, negating native land, tending to regional travels;

sun-jup leo 5th, managerial-advisory-admin-medicine-hospital admin;
jup 2nd highest deg, factor-ingrediant influencing vocation directly/indirectly;

acq-retro sat inimical-malefic for aries asc,
stress-delays in income-gains-friendships;

sat acq technical-innovative aptitudes,
gains from technology, old friends, old people, sat retro delayed results

prone to stress-sciatica in lower legs, arms-shoulders, etc;

currently ketu south separative node for 1.5yr transit sat acq 11th,
detachment from income-gains-friendships, pain-injury-surgery; to care,

Natal sun-jup/sat opp, misjudgments-missed opportunities and health issues;
and strain in luck-edu-romance--position-income-gains
- relationship with father-children-spouse-friends.

currently rahu north node transit sun-jup leo clouding things/ideas;

natal rahu cap 10th, ambitious, seeking to soar high in career,
but lonely planet;

natal ketu cancer 4th, hyper-sensitive and intuitive;
detachment from mother-motherland-property;

currently inimical sat transit sag 9th, luck-edu-father-travels-change,
under stress-delay; sat sag aspect own acq 11th protective of income;

5-6m later sat moves to own cap 10th over rahu, rise-fall in career to care,
two years down the line especially while sat exiting cap;

jup now for one year transit scorpio 8th for research-occult aptitudes,
trine own pisces 12th for foreign lands, healing, spirituality;
trine elevated aspect cancer 4th for domestic comforts-mother-property;

chart with aptitudes for medicine, hospital management, health care,
legal health services-counseling, medical transcription, etc,
while scope for missed opportunities to avoid,
avoiding misjudgments owing to bias, lack of data-information, wrong counsel, etc;

currently challenging transits of sat-ketu over cap-acq, for career-gains;
hope jup now transit scorpio and aspects promote spiritual explorations;

jup year later transits own sag 9th opp moon
good for luck-edu-father-travels-medicine-marriage etc
trine sun-jup leo 5th for luck-edu-romance-position-medicine-admin;
while the challenge of sat-ketu transits continues to watch/care;

do share ground feedbacks, how insightful-useful-prospective etc,
to pick from,

wishing well,

kshantaram

Last edited:

Ikarishin12

[deleted]

Last edited:
[FONT=&quot]Ikarishin12,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Glad it was helpful. The birth chart shoes your inborn potential and motivations, but if you move from the birthplace, you shift the houses cusps, and shifting them may either modify or totally change the picture, depending on how far you moved, so I would definitely look at your relocation chart. Want to learn as much as you are ready to share about all the jobs you’ve had so far, how/why you chose them and how they played out for you, will pm you soon.

Ikarishin12

[deleted]

Last edited: