Does his scorpio moon deceive me?

Lightrider

I've been thinking about these things a lot lately and to be honest... I don't know. I have hopefully stopped analysing synastry charts to death, or I'll be single for the rest of my life.

There are some elements in synastry charts I really do not want to see but incompatible Suns is not one of them, actually. Sun square Moon is worse, IMO. Also Mercury square Mercury is a tough one, as communication is everything. Venus-Saturn and Moon-Saturn squares aren't the cheeriest, either. But someone with a Sun not compatible with mine, wouldn't put me off. At least not at first.

Honestly, I think i did the best i could with the information we were given. I would like to be able help more :(

In synastry charts, what i mainly look for is strong aspects to the Sun, Moon, Asc and Saturn. There are also the infamous red flags aspects we should all look out for such as Moon square Saturn.

Juno11

I've been thinking about these things a lot lately and to be honest... I don't know. I have hopefully stopped analysing synastry charts to death, or I'll be single for the rest of my life.

There are some elements in synastry charts I really do not want to see but incompatible Suns is not one of them, actually. Sun square Moon is worse, IMO. Also Mercury square Mercury is a tough one, as communication is everything. Venus-Saturn and Moon-Saturn squares aren't the cheeriest, either. But someone with a Sun not compatible with mine, wouldn't put me off. At least not at first.

Well, my sun is square his moon, but his sun is trine my moon, so where do that leave us! I notice that people tend to mean that sun incompatibility isn't too big of a deal, but I still worry about the quincunx suns...especially that the pisces will feel that he can't share his depth with me. Although I do feel that I am a deep person, my leo sun also drives me to be a happy-go-lucky girl and sometimes I get the feeling it gets on pisces nerves.

His Mercery is in Aries, and his Saturn in Virgo, according to my incomplete birth chart of him.

Juno11

Honestly, I think i did the best i could with the information we were given. I would like to be able help more :(

In synastry charts, what i mainly look for is strong aspects to the Sun, Moon, Asc and Saturn. There are also the infamous red flags aspects we should all look out for such as Moon square Saturn.

I'm sorry, I didn't see your reply untill now! Thank you for posting, all you say is so interesting and I'm learning so much about astrology from chatting with you guys. i most say though, your judgment was hard, and there are a couple of reasons to doubt if we actually match...But the attraction was so instant! That rarely happens, you know...He has this calm that totally blew me away and a look in his eyes that just hypnotizes me. I do feel we communicate well, especially when it comes to difficult emotions, and he is wonderfully funny.

Lightrider

I'm sorry, I didn't see your reply untill now! Thank you for posting, all you say is so interesting and I'm learning so much about astrology from chatting with you guys. i most say though, your judgment was hard, and there are a couple of reasons to doubt if we actually match...But the attraction was so instant! That rarely happens, you know...He has this calm that totally blew me away and a look in his eyes that just hypnotizes me. I do feel we communicate well, especially when it comes to difficult emotions, and he is wonderfully funny.

On this forums we are all able understand a lot of things about each other and this is why i'm kinda getting addicted to getting on here to chat, lol. It makes me happy you are here willing to learn about astrology just like us :love:

I'm sorry if i was too hard, because (as i said) i'm not even sure those aspects are actually there. If we only could look at your synastry chart, i'm sure we all could have a better insight. For now, i will try analyzing your chart and i will let you know if i find something interesting :p

franklin taylor

Mars in Pisces natives CAN assert themselves quiet passive agressively, can be sneaky, My father had this Mars placement and 0 degrees Aries as his Natal Sun placement. People like to say Scorpio Moon natives have a brooding silence in their anger.. Mars in Pisces can do this also and use it to manipulate situations. Not speak for days sort of thing. Totally "unAries" Sun like. What he did do that was in Fire sign character to try and make it up was be all encouraging in his words giving you little things after a few days almost like it all never had happen.. it didn't always get him his desire affect. Then he'd be wondering why you were still mad or unreceptive .. he didnt realize the nature of my slow to forgive water heaviness was even more profound. At times even more passive aggressive.. that's the nature of any Mars- in water signs. Mars in Pisces .. can symbolize an even more deceptive twist on the subject due to my father's ill aspected Neptune .. then to have Mars in Neptune ruled pisces acentuates the situation. My father had Venus Conjunct Uranus in Aries. My father got excitement, to a degree out of breaking smaller, and even some bigger laws of society. He was very sneaky man when he wanted to be. Probably took secrets to the grave. I know other natives that were tight-lipped persons with Mars in Pisces. who were not good at expressing exactly what they wanted and therefore get what they want by dancing around the issue indirectly.

Juno11

I see. He has been way too misleading in my opinion. I get that it is a complicated situation, I get that he prefers to speak through hidden meanings, but I have found it plain rude that he is avoiding to give any straight answers despite the fact that he knows how I feel and also have received a lot of respect from me. It had just gotten to the point where I find it kind of un-sexy that he is never ever giving it to me straight. Maybe we don't match as good as I thought...

Lightrider

Neptune is the Ruler of your Descendant. You tend to be imaginative, dreamy, romantic, an idealist when it comes to relationships. You may attract people who share the same vision as you. However, the most likely is that there will be people who will try to deceit and take advantage of you. Try not to let your fantasies fog your sight. You also could try paying attention to down to earth advice (specially from your parents), even if it makes you sad or discouraged. It usually pays off in the long run.

Since Neptune is in your 4th house, you may also attract people who stand out by being more "home oriented", reserved and will not openly express romanticism. It's likely they are the loyal kind, so you may feel more secure around them.

What also catches my attention is your Neptune squaring your Ascendant. This means you are prone to get confused. You may feel that sometimes people are too cruel and you only want to escape, or maybe to be rescued. If this is true, you could try conceiving the possibility that these people who are hard on you may be just trying to help you, making sure you find happiness because they care about you. Also you may like to try some meditation as it helps to broaden your vision in a introspective way.

Juno11

Neptune is the Ruler of your Descendant. You tend to be imaginative, dreamy, romantic, an idealist when it comes to relationships. You may attract people who share the same vision as you. However, the most likely is that there will be people who will try to deceit and take advantage of you. Try not to let your fantasies fog your sight. You also could try paying attention to down to earth advice (specially from your parents), even if it makes you sad or discouraged. It usually pays off in the long run.

Since Neptune is in your 4th house, you may also attract people who stand out by being more "home oriented", reserved and will not openly express romanticism. It's likely they are the loyal kind, so you may feel more secure around them.

What also catches my attention is your Neptune squaring your Ascendant. This means you are prone to get confused. You may feel that sometimes people are too cruel and you only want to escape, or maybe to be rescued. If this is true, you could try conceiving the possibility that these people who are hard on you may be just trying to help you, making sure you find happiness because they care about you. Also you may like to try some meditation as it helps to broaden your vision in a introspective way.

Omg that's so true, you scared me....wow...I wonder if i will ever have a happy relationship...

Lightrider

Most likely you will, but personally i would advise you not to hurry. I just noticed you are 29 years old. Around this time, Transit Saturn is about to transit your Natal Saturn (i would recommend posting your chart with transits, just to make sure). This is a good time for you to think about what you really want in life and what you feel you have to do in order to success. You may want to do some meditating as i said. Maybe take a break from relationships until T Saturn leaves? It's very likely you will find a stable partner after your first Saturn Return.

Juno11

Alright. How do I post a chart with transits?
Also, would you mind telling me a bit more about why you consider this not a good time for relationships? Like, could you tell me what you take in to consideration when you interpret this specific thing? And what has 29 got to do with it?

Lightrider

When you are creating a chart at Astro.com, you have to choice another type of chart. Look for "natal chart and transits".

Saturn takes 29.4 years aprox. to make one orbit around the Sun. If Saturn is transiting the place where your Natal Saturn is (the place Saturn was when you were born), then this means you are experiencing a Saturn Return. It's around this time that Saturn makes a wake up call. When you are awake, he asks you questions such as "how you are doing life?", "what have you personally accomplished so far?", "what goals have you set for yourself? are you doing well on those?", "are you on the right path?" and most importantly: "have you made the best of your youth?". You may want to go back to sleep at this point, but Saturn won't let you have your way this time. "Life is short, so you may want to think carefully about those things if you don't want to regret it later".

It's said people learn a lot about themselves during their respective Saturn Returns. It's a time for big decisions and the most likely is you will have to spend a lot of time thinking. This is also a period where you let go of many things in order to follow your goals, and relationships (even marriages) are not excluded of this.

These are some links that may interest you.

http://astrology.about.com/od/advancedastrology/p/SaturnReturn.htm
http://cafeastrology.com/samplesaturnspromisereport.html

Hopefully that helps.

Juno11

Allright, here's a chart with transits http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...011;hsy=-1;zod=;orbp=;rs=0;ast=&nhor=1&nho2=2

I'm speechless of what you said about god**** Saturn. It's very true, and I truly am in a very uncomfortable state of mind, and I have been for a while. I do question my accomplishments so far and I do try to narrow down my ultimate goals. It's a terrifying thing, actually, it has caused me a lot of stress and low self-asteem. I think a lot and I feel very alone with my thoughts because I have come to realize at this certain age that noone else but myself can sort out my desires for life. I had a serious existencial crisis about a year or two ago where i felt I had not gotten enough out of my youth which resulted in some great experiences and a lot of silly behaviour. I am more at peace with that now, but I feel I am in a twilight zone between young and adult, a kind of a grey area which is nothing but boring.

I really hope Saturn will help me out here, or to put it in other words, that I will manage to take his advice to use, because these days I feel as though I am standing still. It's just absolutely rock still. Both feelings and experiences are at a low. I am not really drawn to anything, which is very unusual to me. I do know, though, what I truly want in my carriere. That is something that took form a couple of years ago and I am slowly trying to find my way. I'm not sure I'll get there, though, and it makes me really sad and demotivated.

Lightrider

T Saturn started transiting your Natal Saturn around the end of 2009. It's no surprise this has been a difficult time for you with T Saturn squaring your Venus and opposing your Moon. But things should be much calmer by now and it's great you no longer have problems concerning your career. It's true you may feel sad and discouraged, but you could think about all the things you could accomplish if you make your best. You still can "dream" about what you really want to do, but this time do that while you are working on it. That way when you go to bed you will feel you are one step closer to make your dreams true!

Btw, T Saturn is leaving Libra around October 2012. That should mark the end of your Saturn Return.

Juno11

The thing is, I have figured out what I want to work with, but I'm still on the outside, knocking on doors an I'm scared it's "too late". Right now I am all over the place, having a lot of different jobs, studying and trying to make ends meet, but I am not established in the businees I want to be in. As a matter of fact, I feel like a remote island that noone has heard of...I don't know...It's a long story.

Lightrider

Hmm, i think i may be getting something. I have this question: is there someone for you, someone you can really count on? I know i said that you should take a break from relationships before. But now i'm taking back what i said, i'm sorry. The thing is, because of your Saturn in Libra you may have a great need for a partner. If you have someone who you can hang out with or share your problems with, you could feel much more safe and secure.

Juno11

Hmm, i think i may be getting something. I have this question: is there someone for you, someone you can really count on? I know i said that you should take a break from relationships before. But now i'm taking back what i said, i'm sorry. The thing is, because of your Saturn in Libra you may have a great need for a partner. If you have someone who you can hang out with or share your problems with, you could feel much more safe and secure.

How is it possible for a 21 year old to be this smart? I am really astonished.

No, I don't feel I have someone. I do have friends, some of them really close, but I am longing for a partner that understands me on a different level. Of course that's what we all want, but I think in my case there's a special twist to it. 2,5 years ago I got out of a very abusive relationship. In order to take care of myself and heal I had to break up, not only with him, but with my whole life as I knew it. I had to walk away from my whole social circle and, besides a loving family I littereraly had noone. So, the need for a partner has even grown stronger. None of my new friends can truly grasp what I have been going through, also they don't know me that well, understandably, because all my friendships are new. So yeah, my need for a partner runs very deep - it has always been that way, but it has intensified the last couple of years for a number of reasons.

Really, are you 21???

Lightrider

Yes, i'm 21. Honestly, I don't think of myself as smart. It's just that i tend to talk like an old man, lol. I think that has a lot to do with my Cap stellium in the 7th house of partnership, which is also why feel i can relate a lot to what you have posted. As you could expect from my stellium in the 7th, my whole life focuses on partnerships. Ironically, i don't have many friends and the most serious relationship i was in lasted like 2 months. Right now i'm focusing on getting a stable job and my studies, even though i would love to date someone. A lot of problems have arisen and this is why i came to these forums. I want to know more about myself, because that way i will know how i work at my best. So far i've had a good experience here, even though i think i'm getting addicted to getting on these forums :p

Abusive relationships is something nobody wants, i'm very sorry you had to go through that. It's a shame you had walk away from your friends, but i think things should get better from now on since your T Saturn is slowly leaving. You also have many planets in your 2nd house, which means you may be very concerned of your well being. That's very good in this phase of your life, and even if this sound selfish, you gotta put yourself first. I also noticed your Jupiter is also there, which mean good luck when it comes to money and possessions. When T Saturn leaves, things will surely turn better for you. Remember you still can dream and a positive thinking will draw people to you like a magnet. That's specially true for you because of your shiny Leo Sun.

Lightrider

I became interested in astrology when i was 13. I read some books and all, but i couldn't make much sense of it until i was 16. There were many things i couldn't understand because i was too young. I stopped studying astrology around that age so i could focus more on school. Around 1 year ago i became interested in psychology and i started having problems of self knowledge, so i started studying astrology again. The thing is this time i was more serious about it and now there are lots of thing i'm able to understand. However i still have a lot to learn.