Is it Cancer?

franklin taylor

Hi all,
Got news from a friend that she may have breast cancer or unremoved lymph node glands that were neglected to be removed at an earlier surgery in that area. She is understandably concerned and I am as well. So when I read it I made a question of it. I still am quiet the greenhorn in these areas of astrology. It'll be more than a week before she knows for certain. I'll try to post the Astrodienst chart.
http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cg...ejDMHm-u1116648750.76937.25571.gif&res=63&va=
If it didn't post the data is 16:14, 14 SEPT 06, 36degrees 09' N and 92degrees54' W
Appreciate any input. Thanks!
Take Care
Franklin

Claire19

In my opinion we need three challenging aspects to Pluto and in some cases Neptune for cancer to manifest. We can get benign cysts and tumours with one or two aspects. For what it is worth.

Claire

Summery Joy

Franklyn,

Your chart had expired so I used Atkins, AR on astrodient as your location. I hope that's close enough. I got the ASC at Capricorn 21:09

There are many clues leading to a no answer.

Althougn the IC/MC line is fixed, this is the only argument for a true rumour. All the other arguments needed are not there. So that's a low possibility.

Your friends physical health is ruled by her turned 1st (radix 11th) and the disease by her turned 6th (radix 4th). Her health is signified by Jupiter in Scoprio in the turned 12th. Cancer is signified by Venus in Libra in the turned 10th.

Jupiter is essentially stronger than Venus, Venus is accidentally stronger the Jupiter. Venus applies to a sextile to Jupiter, but the aspect will be intervened by the Moon before it is perfected. That's a no.

The Moon is VOC. Nothing happens, status quo.

I believe your friend doesn't have what she thinks she has, or at least it is much milder than she thinks. Although circumstances make it look like she might have a malcious disease, she is actually capable of conquering it and returning to be healthy. Her health situation is, however, not at its best and she should pay more attention to it.

Keep us updated.