Debilitated saturn conjunct south node

VirgoMoon

Happy NYE to everyone!! The last thread for me this year :wink: I’ve been reading about Saturn the last few days and I came across something that I find quite interesting… it is about the view that Saturn is debilitated or weak in one’s chart. Mostly Indian astrologers write about this. I’ve been reading that when Saturn is in Scorpio or Aries, especially together with Ketu (south node), that this points to a weak Saturn.

I was wondering about the perspective/ experiences of others on the influence of a 'weak Saturn' on one’s life? Also, what is your perspective on Saturn conjunct south node?

Last edited:

wan

Saturn in Scorpio is peregrine, so it's not really weak in the sense of being debilitated. Debilitated saturn would be like in Aries, Cancer and possibly Leo.

Antiks72

Happy NYE to everyone!! The last thread for me this year :wink: I’ve been reading about Saturn the last few days and I came across something that I find quite interesting… it is about the view that Saturn is debilitated or weak in one’s chart. Mostly Indian astrologers write about this. I’ve been reading that when Saturn is in Scorpio or Aries, especially together with Ketu (south node), that this points to a weak Saturn.

I was wondering about the perspective/ experiences of others on the influence of a 'weak Saturn' on one’s life? Also, what is your perspective on Saturn conjunct south node?
Any planet conjunct SN is going be diminished in the chart. This could be symbolized by troubles with the houses it rules and the issues surrounding them, not to mention Saturn's placement and the placements he aspects.

Humanitarian

Any planet conjunct SN is going be diminished in the chart. This could be symbolized by troubles with the houses it rules and the issues surrounding them, not to mention Saturn's placement and the placements he aspects.
That Saturn conjunct South Node actually makes Saturn more positive, since Saturn is debilitated, and the South Node neutralizes it, not worsens it.

VirgoMoon

Hi
That Saturn conjunct South Node actually makes Saturn more positive, since Saturn is debilitated, and the South Node neutralizes it, not worsens it.
Hi humanitarian, thanks for your reply! It’s a long time since I posted this. Meanwhile I extensively studied evolutionary astrology, so from that perspective I would agree with @Antiks72

I’m really curious to learn more about your point of view though. Can you explain a bit more?

Youareallbeautiful

I don't understand all this negativity over Saturn and the South Node.

It's kinda stupid to subject heavenly objects to the plight of humanity, no? Since humans are the only ones judging bad vs good because it's about themselves, not what actually is happening?

Also it is easy to think Saturn is bad, yeah in today's world, arrogance reigns supreme in a lot of areas.

VirgoMoon

I don't understand all this negativity over Saturn and the South Node.

It's kinda stupid to subject heavenly objects to the plight of humanity, no? Since humans are the only ones judging bad vs good because it's about themselves, not what actually is happening?

Also it is easy to think Saturn is bad, yeah in today's world, arrogance reigns supreme in a lot of areas.
Hi, forgive me for my beginner question in 2020 😉 We’re all just here to study. That being said I agree that nothing is that black or white.